Sup Forumsidya Drawthread

Previous Thread:
>Post character name/franchise and references and keep them in a single post
>Keep it vidya
>The character(s) must be of vidya origin
>Post an art sample with your "taking requests" requests
>No bumping your requests
>If a post breaks the rules, DO report and hide it. DON'T respond to it.
>No OC requests. You can, however, request the creation of vidya characters.
>Everyone posting "LOOMIS" without explanations and proper criticism is just spam, which should be ignored and reported.
>Please bump if the thread reaches page 10
>Have fun

Post your art to the booru for anons to find later in case they miss a delivery or if it is NSFW:
vidyart.booru.org/

Also, to those uploading, if you know who the subjects of the picture are, please tag them!
NSFW Deliveries should also be posted in
Want to learn how to draw or improve your drawing skills? Visit the /ic/ sticky

Other urls found in this thread:

a.pomf.cat/iygeqh.webm
vignette3.wikia.nocookie.net/fireemblem/images/9/98/FatesSamuraiPortrait.png/revision/latest?cb=20160516083648
i.imgur.com/5YV4rY9h.jpg
imgur.com/a/RsG6l
imgur.com/a/1xvEj
gelbooru.com/index.php?page=post&s=view&id=2749094
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

ANCHOR POST

We've been getting a lot of virgin killer sweater requests lately. So, and to keep track, this post is to tag such requests.

But yeah. Which vidya girl would you like to see in the virgin killer sweater? Note ( a) the girl you would like to see wear the sweater ( b) what minor details it should have and ( c) the ideal situation (keep it simple!)

SCRIBBLENAUTS LEWDS SCRIBBLENAUTS LEWDS SCRIBBLENAUTS LEWDS SCRIBBLENAUTS LEWDS

I WANT SCRIBBLENAUTS LEWDS

requesting the picture on the left with Rico from Just cause 3, looking at any explosive object of your choice

Requesting Nephele, from Hellenica, in a Greek/toga inspired version of the Virgin killer sweater.

Perhaps fixing some gadgets or inventing something new.

Requesting Mai with her breasts on Noel's head and Noel looking jealous of them.

Requesting Kolin squatting like a slav

Bumping for this

Requesting Camilla dominating Hinoka from behind with a strap-on.

Requesting 47 garrotting somebody in this art style, preferably with the same facial expression

Your waifu adores you.

Requesting grimdark/bad 90s comics Constructor X.

>Bumping for this
>38 seconds later

Requesting Pixie with abs.

Im gonna take it back if you're gonna be a cunt about it.
Don't test me son

Requesting Alyx Vance, in an orange virgin killer sweater with the Lambda logo.

Ideally with a crownar and/or a picture of Freeman.

Requesting Artemis (Bomberman 64; center girl) drawn similarly to Bomberman: Act Zero's artstyle (things on the left and right).

The rules are right there. Dont bump requests. At most you can approach an artist to do a request, but you kust ask nicely.

Where's the enthusiasm?

Requesting Kat engaging in some petplay a.pomf.cat/iygeqh.webm

Someone requested this last time and I did draw it, just posting the screenshot first before replying with the drawing

Jam.

With her leg up like in her kungfu poses, revealing her pantsu/bare pussy

nice name

Rerequesting X and EXE style Patricia Wagon. Moreso the EXE one.

Shatte wearing the virgin killer sweater, normally or in reverse style.

I would like to see Lux, from League of Legends wearing the virgin killer sweater

Sara with big breasts please

Parasoul in the virgin killer sweater. Ideally sipping some wine i bed or on a couch.

Requesting May, Tharja, and Aigis as F-cup sluts lusting after dicks.

Requesting Reinhardt from Overwatch doing this pose. Without his armor and with his hammer instead of Gut's long sword.

Requesting Mai Natsume lying on her back, wearing a strap-on and stroking the shaft in remembrance of her long, lost penis.

Requesting imp versions of Spike and Kat while they're also bimbofied and hanging out with Aigis

A drawing of her swinging her rifle by the barrel like an axe (there's one on the stock) or brandishing a Ryobi power tool arsenal, complete with hardhat, gloves, and whatever other safety clothing please.
Ryoubi, DFC or cowtits.

Kula Diamond. In a light blue sweater.

Perhaps in bed licking a lolipop or making a snowman.

Requesting a bust chart lineup starring a female fighter from each of the 9 EVO 2017 games.

Ex.
Baiken
Mai (KoF 14)
Mai (blazblue)
Chun-Li
Felicia
Rosalina
Supergirl
Peach
Lili.

Ying from Paladins would look good in the virgin killer sweater

Requesting some Bimbo Aigis

Requesting fusion between Arceus and Metatron.

Requesting doctor healmore (Kirby) replacing the healer on your team.

I would like to request Millia Rage in the virgin killer sweater

Requesting magical girl Samus.

If I seen anymore of this I would throw up, but really when is the last time someone drew this to even meme? It's a dead meme that you won't ever see again so just give up.

Requesting a shortstack muchaburriko (Yo-kai Watch 3) getting that sign shoved up her ass. Annoying bitch.

Requesting Mai Natsume wearing only a virgin killer sweater.

Preferably showing her backside.

Requesting Charlotte (pictured here) being punched in the belly by a random Hoshidan soldier, with a look of surprise and pain on her face.

Hoshidan soldier looks like this, but he doesn't have to be fully drawn out, just an outstretched arm punching would be fine: vignette3.wikia.nocookie.net/fireemblem/images/9/98/FatesSamuraiPortrait.png/revision/latest?cb=20160516083648

Fantastic

I want to see Jenet wearing the virgin killer sweater, or anything cute like gothic-lolita please!

Requesting color for Suguri and Sumika in this picture

Color ref: i.imgur.com/5YV4rY9h.jpg

Requesting Homura getting Fatal Pulse'd/asanagi'd

Or getting Butcha-U'd

Cooking some food or baking some sweets like a cake
Aprons (naked) optional but can be cute esp. with their own mitts/etc Lewd idea: Seraphina fingering a helpless Usalia while also grabbing her flat chest and licking her ear/neck.

Would a ton of red barrels work ?

Why would you want that with her
Do that with a shit one like Katsuragi or Haruka, or Hikage or Yumi.
Not the OR, but a hundred.

Requesting a Gore Magala girl straddling a hunter while pinning his arms with her wing-claws and looking down at him hungrily.

but that already exists, user

> getting Fatal Pulse'd/asanagi'd or getting Butcha-U'd

elaborate nigger, not everyone is familiar with those artists

Does he have laser blades and a drill?

New
Fag

Quacho Queen and Lann, vanilla lewds please
Or wearing some casual/cute clothes: a wedding dress is nice

Your waifu loves you! You're in her heart for eternity!

>not everyone is familiar with those artists
Are you serious

The state of Sup Forums, ladies and gentlemen.

I would really like anything with Yoko Belnades from Castlevania Aria/Dawn of Sorrow. An idea I would like is a drawing of her with her arms crossed under her breasts, holding them up and making them look even larger and usual (as indicated by the purple dot beside the sprite) or looking like a succubus (succubi in the game oft disguise themselves as her). Thank you.

Requesting Aigis with a unopened condom in her mouth and make her have a much lewder face if you want.

Anchoring this in case that kind user returns

Bottom right image sauce?

I know those artists. I just asked him to elaborate because there's a lot of shit that happens in their stories.

Do you want her nose-hooked? Gangbanged until cum is oozing out of every orifice? Hara-punched? Pregnant? Giving birth? Raped by minotaurs?

Valentine, from skullgirls.

Celebrating a lonely valentines day (in the sweater) with some chocolate

Can you do the second one and the latter three?

Requesting this with 3rd Strike Alex

Classic Lara.

Perhaps lounging on her bed and beholding a prized artifact she just recently acquired

Requesting Glover giving the middle finger.

>enter the thread to see whats about
>300 requests
>not a single drawfag
>only finished job is from 5 threads ago and looks like shit

Nice thread you have here

Your waifu loves you! She swears it to the stars!

Requesting girls from any CAVE shoot 'em up drinking Black Label (or the Mountain Dew Black Label) from the bottle or in a glass on the rocks.
Girls seen in imgur.com/a/RsG6l as well

Drawfag here, I'm working on one of the request.
although it's gonna be shit

Your waifu hates you! She heard that you look at pictures of her and masturbate to them. She is thoroughly disgusted by your existence.

>300 requests
I am pretty impressed that there are 300 requests in a thread with only 76 posts in it.

It's probably Skitsfag's fault.

I really want to see Gino and Totori enjoying themselves and in the company of each other, maybe getting a bit intimate in a home or out in a brook.

Welcome to/v/ drawthreads, now get out.

I'm doing a small side-project, a book? I don't know what else to call it. So give me suggestions for girls to draw and they'll be masturbating furiously - orgasms, sweat, tears, action, all that.

Requesting Filia and Painwheel, from Skullgirls, in the virgin killer sweater. Bonus points if they are cuddling each other or kissing/fondling
Further ref for virgin killer sweater: imgur.com/a/1xvEj

look thru the requests

Aigis

Its just low-effort shitposting. Ignore it.

Requesting Nikki as a loli, or wearing the virgin killer sweater ().

>This is the only uploaded image in the booru right now
>The other missing images weren't evrn uploaded

Can Aigis masturbate?

This smells like bait. Post proof

I mean you can add whatever to her to let her do that, but she does have that crystal heart thing behind her ribbon that causes her to violently orgasm if you touch or do things to it.

Vert. It is implied she already does that.

I believe the XCOM 2 Viper has been drawn in the sweater.

If not, requesting the Viper

gelbooru.com/index.php?page=post&s=view&id=2749094

Requesting Elena from Pandora's Tower, unconscious on the floor with her dress completely torn, revealing her breasts and nipples, pussy is a bonus if you want.

I said unconscious and torn clothes, but don't do injuries on her.

Guys, its bait. Check Just ignore and don't give suggestions

Mizuki