CRASH BANDICOOT N.SANE TRILOGY IS NOT EXCLUSIVE. SONYGGERS ARE FUCKING DONE FOR HAHAHHAHA

CRASH BANDICOOT N.SANE TRILOGY IS NOT EXCLUSIVE. SONYGGERS ARE FUCKING DONE FOR HAHAHHAHA

twitter.com/PlayStationIE/status/834336383112212480

D.L.ET... T.IS!

Duh? Crash is a game. Why would Sony demand exclusive rights to it?

Why are you screeching autistically? Crash is a relatively niche series and it getting into the hands of people who actually wanna play it instead of getting locked down on a secular console (and thus a smaller portion of those interested) is a good thing.

>Activision
Brace for Steam release

Crash used to be Sony exclusive.
You're probably too young to remember.

>inb4 sonyggers saying "who cares about crash bandicoot anyway" when Sup Forums was literally filled everyday with 1-2 threads

Who cares? Mobile tier shit games.

>Most of the games were multiplat
>Activision

Remind me again why anyone is surprised it's multiplat and not exclusive? That "Super legit" message from that guy saying that the game is exclusive?

I'd rather just emulate the original games desu

Not a fan of how the remaster looks

I mean, Crash is owned by Activision now.

>nintendofags and the rest so desperate for games they suddenly like something they hated

like poetry

Didn't PCfags said these games were garbage after the release date reveal oh wait now that it has a chance of coming to other platforms it's suddenly good again

I want this to do well just so that they will do CTR next.

More like Trash Bandicoot. Enjoy your scraps, PCFats.

>Crash is a relatively niche series

It sold +20m on PSOne alone.

>being surprised by that

PCcucks will take whatever scraps they can get. It's better than playing Library Simulator and Goat Simulator. At least they'll have an actual game to play now.

Friendly reminder that console wars are off-topic garbage.

Jesus 20 seconds distance

>Crash is a relatively niche Series
In what fucking world?

>Crash is a relatively niche series

You, sir, are an idiot.

P O T T E R Y
O
T
T
E
R
Y

Maybe once it flops on all systems theyll put this shitty series to rest

The butthurt is real.

>You, sir, are an idiot.

www.reddit.com

Quit your memein'

N. Sane trilogy is going to sell well

As an idort, which platform should I get this for? I can get it for ps4 or I can wait and get it for PC so I can use mods. Or maybe the Switch since I would be able to take it anywhere.

>point out hypocresy
>y-you're butthurt

I own a PC too you mong, Im just saying how you shift opinions on a game whenever its convenient

If you want it as soon as possible, PS4.
We don't know what other systems it's coming out for yet, even if the assumption is "PC and Switch."

but don't you like bushes
lots and lots of bushes

>crash
>niche

Hahahaha this is like the opposite of sour grapes or some shit. Angry that's it's available to everyone so they pretend the game is no big deal

Reminder that it still counts as exclusive.

Lets face it, Crash will only feel right on Playstation.

You're the mong. If you own a PC then that news should do nothing to you, why even posting? Pointing out hyprocresy is no better than shitposting

did you ever consider that perhaps the people saying it was trash and the people saying it was good are two different groups of people

ITT: Pathetic children who need a reality check.

>The state of Crash threads now

And everyone was hyped about it, now people who only own a PS4 are crying over the fact that its going to sell on other platforms as well. If you are a fan of the series be happy that maybe it will sell a lot more this way.

>Sup Forums isn't one person

>Yooka-Laylee will only feel right on the Switch

>That twitter thread
Jesus christ, it's literally the exact same shit as Sup Forums but with more assmad Sonyggers upset that it's not exclusive.

I have a DS4 hooked up to my PC so it will feel literally exactly the same.

Highly unlikely. This is Sup Forums, this sort of behavior is standard

NINTENDO ALWAYS WINS BABY

HAHAHAHAHA INCOMING SWITCH MUST HAVE

>too young to remember
what

>point how people were shitting on the game for not being on their platform of choice but now that it is they praise it
>this is somehow shitposting

Did your mom drop you on the head or something?

>Sup Forums is one person

when will this meme end

the switch needs more games and developers need money, nothing strange

No thanks. I emulated and played better versions already.

Yep, look at how PS4-only fags are crying all over this thread, totally not like this entire thread is just PC fags shitting their pants over Sony's loss of exclusivity over Crash.

Depends on how botched the PC Port will be.

LOL

Stop, you are pretending that everyone were shitting on it, not just a few bunch of anons. Sup Forums isn't one person. Get real and grow up.

>what is a hive mind

They do it because they know Sonyggers live for exclusive toys, so watching you squirm is hilarious.

>PS1 fan, loved Crash and Spyro
>quit consoles on PS3, didn't like where it was going.
>huge PCfag now
>bought a PS4 last year because of Bloodborne and this remaster
>Remaster isn't even exclusive anymore
>mfw

Yeah, can't get over it, shame.

Oh wait, I don't even have a PS4, shame.

>nintendofaggots shitposting like always before cheking if is real or not.

Sure thing user.

We dont buy amiboos

I want this on PC but I'm skeptical, who the fuck listens to PS Ireland? Even if they are verified it seems a bit off.

i didnt even know there was a PS Ireland t b h

I don't think anybody expected it to be exclusive though? It's an Activition game for crying out loud.

Crash franchise isn't exclusive to PS since 2001. I don't know why so many people are surprised.

>>CRASH BANDICOOT EXCLUSIVE ON PS4 SONY ALWAYS WINS
>it doesn't say it's exclusive
>>OF COURSE ITS EXCLUSIVE RETARD PCFAGS BTFO
>oh look it's not exclusive
>>M-MOBILE TIER GAMES
ebin

This. I don't get why people are surprised about it now.

They're still an official branch, and actually, it makes more sense for a lesser branch to leak this kind of information than say PS NA, who you assume would be MUCH more tight-lipped and corporate about the games coming to their consoles. They probably think "people want to see this on Sony, so let's not say anything even though that's not the case".

None of Crash's marketing up until now ever hinted at it being PS4 exclusive.

>SONY OWNS THE ORIGINAL GAMES YOU IDIOT, IT DOESN'T MATTER THAT ACTIVISION OWNS THE IP AND THAT N.SANE TRILOGY COUNTS AS ITS OWN TITLE

>Remake of a shitty platformer isn't exclusive
Oh no, how ever will people cope?

Funny how Crash Remastered was used in all the examples of "PS4 has vidya, PC has nothing" images yet now the second it's confirmed multiplat it's trash. Sonyggers really are fucking retarded on so many levels.

>is gonna be multiplat
>"lmao who cares about shitty platform mobile game"

never change

I was pretty excited to dust off my ps4 but now I'm really excited. 1440p/144hz baybee

Only ireland retard go check other ps saying is exlcusive

Absolutely delicious

How many people are calling it trash in this thread? I can only see two and you instantly label them as Sonyggers for no reason other than to feel better about yourself.

Anybody who thought this game was exclusive and posted about it is a le console war warrior xd who should just end their miserable life.

>PKEKS defending the game

You guys are fucking laughable, I was saying the remaster was going to be shit from start.

NOBODY has ever officially said that Crash Bandicoot N-Sane Trilogy was PS4 exclusive. Not the marketing, not Sony, not Activision, not the website, not the trailers. Not even Sony's "exclusive to PS in 2017" video had Crash in it.

Why are people so triggered by more people getting to play good games?

>how to spot a lying pctard
>my ps4 is on dust but since is ported to pc im gonna buy it there
>i dont care about weeb games
>wish i was on pc so i dont buy it on ps4

And i bet you are a poorfag with a shitty pc you shouldnt learn to lie

>Sup Forums is one person

never change

c-u-c-k is now being censored into kek

>Sony owns the original games
>Doesn't matter if activision owns the IP

What? No. Activision has the say if and where the games get published on. Sony could help fund it, but Activision would want the game on other platforms as well to get more sales.

>I was saying the remaster was going to be shit from start.

Man im not even a PCfag but you truly are pathetic

it probably will be shit but less exclusives is always a good thing

>you instantly label them as Sonyggers for no reason other than to feel better about yourself.

Only a Sonygger would care about it being multiplat.

Could you please give tips on how to do it? I'm tired of having to fight with the SCPToolkit drivers to get the DS3 working and getting nothing. Is the DS4 easier to get working?

Duh. It's Activision.

>everybody taking this at face value
Jesus, it's like there's no critical thinking here whatsoever!

Do we have any pics of 2 & 3 yet?

Your argument is only okay when people are generalizing any other fanbase, it's okay to use one post and yell "LOOK, SONYGGERS XD HAHA"

cuck

Gtx 970/i5 6600k

So yes I am a poorfag. Card needs an upgrade...in all fairness what is wrong with you?

>less exclusives is always a good thing
Spoken like a true pcuck.

You fucking scum.

It's okay to turn off your brain when you're shitposting about Sony-related subjects.

Not really, PC is cancer, most people are not interested into making proper gaming rigs, they are ignorant and just want something quick, this is why crap like minecraft, undertale and other Weaboo shit sells so much

>Neo Sup Forums not realizing how Activision works

I guess I'll try it out. I'm more interested in a sequel than a collection of remakes. The entire idea behind bringing Crash back was to make new games, not old ones. Though, I would fucking love a remaster of Spyro on all platforms.

Pretty much

>any fanbase calls a game shit
>its falseflagging/Sup Forums is not one person
>sonyfags do it
>FUCKING SONYGGERS ITS ALWAYS THEM!

But doesn't this T R I G G E R you boco?

BECAUSE CRASH IS OUR MASCOT.

IF YOU BUY THIS GAME ON ANYTHING BUT PS4 YOU'LL BE A DISRESPECTFUL PIECE OF GARBAGE.

They said they're more than ready to make a new one if this sells.

So buy it.