FINAL FANTASY XV

1.05 update makes Somnus play through final dungeon (Insomnia) through fights. Further development of FINAL FANTASY XV is ongoing.

- Additional cutscenes with Ravus and Niflheim to be added into New Game mode in addition to EPISODE PROMPTO content.

- Additional cutscenes with Noctis and Luna to be added into New Game mode.

- Additional cutscenes with Cor Leonis and Regis to be added into New Game mode in addition to EPISODE GLADIOLUS content.

- PLATINUM DEMO to be added to main game as bonus mode.

- EPISODE IGNIS to be released Q4 2017.

- Unannounced expansion, "WORLD OF VERSUS" to be unveiled at E3 2017 (release Q1 2018.) Expect this to be of a much darker tone than the base game. Covers "The demons Noctis faces during his 10 year slumber." This is the "VERSUS" world, the world of dreams that Noctis can enter in his slumber. Themes of loss and tragedy will be developed and expanded upon.

No further updates at this time.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/channel/UCQWjOT0NWlQVF-z0SPzjfVA/videos
hikaruiii.blogspot.de/2017/02/piano-collections-final-fantasy-xv.html
youtube.com/watch?v=R7ssKr2YNJs
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Genuinely regret buying this at launch if these are the types of improvements they're making to the base game.

>WORLD OF VERSUS
oh shit that corresponds to the last leak of that "afterlife" area being literally called "Versus"
really glad they're still working on tye game like this, if true. I waited 10 years already, what's another 2 for everything to be fully done.

You motherfuckers better release this shit all in one package under a "FINAL MIX" type deal, I like all of my shit on one disc thank you.
A "Kingsglaive" game adaptation into the base game would also be sick. Doesn't even have to be fitted in as a prologue, it can be a separate game mode, I just would want it under the umbrella of FFXV.

>bought in january
>played only a few hours it as I was going through backlog, plus university stuff
>see this
Whew

this is actually much more believable than the last """leak"""" saying Versus XV will be made. That time gap sounds like a perfect place to handle this shit, too, since you can take as much creative liberty as you want with "a world of dreams" hell you can throw Insomnia in there in a non-wrecked state. This may be cool.

inb4 final fantasy peasant video

>world of versus

the FUCK IS THIS

I DONT KNOW WHAT IT IS BUT I WANT IT

Assuming OP isn't bullshitting, the World of Versus sounds like all the evil Satan Noctis shit from the Omen trailer.

Don't even try to talk about XV on Sup Forums

I am so fucking ready for some ultra-surreal, dark storytelling in this damn game, like the Omen trailer. They can still do it.

>tfw we literally bought an early access game for full price

HOLY SHIT IT MIGHT BE REAL
>“We will evolve our released game Final Fantasy XV more and more, and together with it, we will also evolve. We will further evolve the foundation and know-how of Final Fantasy XVin preparation for new initiatives. Final Fantasy XV is undergoing development for the updates, and we’re also working on an unannounced awesome expansion, so please look forward to it.”
PLEASE DADDY TABATA, I NEED IT

Can't wati for version 3.25 and season pass #4

>we
Speak for yourself, I knew it was going to be early access trash the second it had season pass announced and was still doing voice recording mere month before release date.
It will unironically feel good to play this on PC in late 2017/early to mid 2018.

FUCK ALL THIS BULLSHIT

i liked the game but fuck all this incoming content that should've been in the beginning. i give up

The game was contractually obligated to come out by 2016 at the latest, by the way.

Give ROEN shit for that decision.

What's Roen? The fashion faggot company from whom they licensed the outfits?

Did you rike it?

Yup, and the designs have been worked on since at least 2008 in-game, so if anyone had a contract for it to be released in a certain window, it was them.

Developers have been cutting content to meet release dates for years. Only now, since every system has online, they'll actually put that cut content out at a later date. Charging money for it is a pain, but hey, capitalism.

I have literally never been so disappointed in a videogame in my entire life.

They can stick their world of versus shit up their ass, there is no way in hell it will be any good or even close to what they promised us 10 years ago.

Fuck this franchise, i will never be fooled by you again.

For those that don't know, grinding the current cactuar timed hunt is phenomenal for xp and ap.

Add in moogle charms and a xp boosting meal like the fat chocobo sandwhich or lasagna al forno for maximum gains

That ragnarok sword from the dlc will one-shot the cactuars with a warp strike for 1 ap a piece, and prompto's gravity tech can get a swarm off of you and dead fast. After the initial quest award, i was getting over 200k exp per run, with 3 moogle charms on noctis and the lasagna. Doesn't take long at high level. Turned in over 1.4 mil at altissa 4.2 mil in total.

>WORLD OF VERSUS
Got my curiosity going.

My dad works at SE and can confirm this is possibly true

My uncle works at Sega and he says that real Versus is developed for a new Sega console that will be revealed this E3.

woAH dude !??! dreamBLAST!

Ye, it's totally rad.

This

I want to own this game in its complete form, long after Sony's servers are gone.

> World of versus

I want to believe. I legit thought the game was going to dwelve into themes of dreams and nightmares and the surreal. Noctis struggling to wake up just like how it happened in the Platinum Demo and shit. The omen trailer made me expect way too much.
I hope this one is real.

>radioactive rain with beer
So that's how ZUN gets his insipration.

Thr one thing i wanted from the omen trailer was the ability to use the machine guns.

Walking around chapter 13 and theres guns everywhere ans noctis doesnt have powers, why noy just try and grab one

What? You thought regular beer alone was enough to fuel his autism?

SE ia removing platinum demo from PSN though next month

Yes..
..so that's why they would add it into the base game.

>Additional cutscenes with Noctis and Luna to be added into New Game mode
>New Regis cutscenes
>PLATINUM DEMO to be added to main game as bonus mode.
>World of Versus
I knew the basic roadmap shit and the fact that Tabata wanted to do an expansion, but when did this expanded information come out?

OP is acting as the source of this information.

Oh, I thought I missed something. Thank you user.

Anyone rip the piano collections yet?

Those came out today

This is what I want to know.

Desperately waiting on these.

I've only heard Noctis and Luna's one so far, waiting for sorrow without solace in particular because the preview sounded pic

Where did you hear Luna?

A quick google found picrelated:
youtube.com/channel/UCQWjOT0NWlQVF-z0SPzjfVA/videos
No rips though.

I don't know why I didn't check him first, he seems to always have his shit in order. I'll just rip it from Youtube.

Thanks though user.

>I'll just rip it from Youtube.
disgusting

at least register on FFshrine forums first, they're bound to have it up soon

It's 100% not that serious.

Don't toy with my heart

Will they rework the gameplay though?
World of Versus is fine and all, but I really disliked how many of the gameplay elements seem downgraded from 2013 and 2014 showings.

hikaruiii.blogspot.de/2017/02/piano-collections-final-fantasy-xv.html

I don't believe you, but I want to.

youtube.com/watch?v=R7ssKr2YNJs

>- PLATINUM DEMO to be added to main game as bonus mode.

I can delete the demo. Yay.

Don't delete it yet since OP could be full of shit.

Nice fanfiction, faggot

Wanna sell my UCE. How much are those worth?

I'll just wait until the PC desu. I am one-time kind of a guy, so I don't like to be treated to bits and peaces.

If you still have everything some retard will probably buy it for 500+

I'm literally waiting for PC because I'm not a retarded ADD manchild like consolefags.
Anyhow try Ebay, I'm sure some fags will buy it for 300+

>1.05 update makes Somnus play through final dungeon (Insomnia) through fights

Are you goddamn kidding me? The Insomnia battle music is my favorite battle theme, isn't on the soundtrack, and now is removed from the game? Well fuck.

NG+ is a thing.

thematically, it ruined the tone of r-entering the city. it's much better atmospherically for somnus to continue playing.

that battle theme is still there for when you enter the dark world for the first time, however. perhaps they plan on using it for dark world DLC?

I think this guy is full of shit, can anyone check if music already replaced?

World of Versus is total bullshit.

Wait for a source.

Who the fuck cares, it will be years until the shit would be out anyway and the DLCs are just cahsgrabs

Coming right up

When the fuck is Cor going to be a party member?

Gladio's DLC.

Just for Gladio's side episode or will he finally be able to be in the main game?

Just checked, the battle music still plays.

I have no clue user. I know that they said that when they patch Chapter 13 Gladio will be partially playable for that chapter, so who knows? There's also the multiplayer DLC coming up.

Beat me to it. God damn the loading times in this game are insane. Looks like OP is full of dicks.

kek

???
In my copy it's just Somnus and either Somnus or silence during a big boss???

Is there something I'm missing?
I can record if you want

Maybe you idiots should stop believing everything on Sup Forums jesus christ. Even fucking xv-kun was dumb enough

They said Cor, Iris and Aranea will be playable in the multiplayer coop expansion.

Go check yourself xv-kun, the patch is out play the game already

>I'm waiting for PC version so I can pirate it

just square being incompetent again with patches

it's like this in my copy too though. they probably tried to do this and fucked up?

record

You should have just googled.

Who are you talking to?

>that trip
I always knew SE shilled on Sup Forums

>game releases incomplete
>is trash
>updates and ongoing development
>more cutscenes

I can't believe you fucking idiots bought this piece of shit when all evidence showed that it was going to be, and most certainly is, a huge pile of shit.

1.05 patch doesn't use somnus during battle.

What the fuck

I went back to record but
1) my PS4 redownloaded 1.05?
2) battle music is back

Are they fucking around? something happened and idk what.
See if anyone else had this happen in the last day, because I definitely remember it being that way last night. I fought the Necromancer for Ulric's Kukiris and distinctly remember it being nicer because of Somnus playing all the way through.

Game was great and the additions are adding more good stuff to it, making it greater.

Second half of the game, from ch.10 onward is fucking laughably bad. I can't believe this shit pass QA testing.

Same here, but I had just beaten Ifrit and decided to go fuck around in the city. Maybe it's a new glitch(?) that affects the time right after you beat Ifrit but before Ardyn? B/c the red giants in front of the citadel had no music at all, and everything else was Somnus.

>the current cactuar timed hunt is phenomenal for xp and ap.
>timed hunt
>in a singleplayer game

???????????????

Other than rushed pace it works well.

>blatantly cut content from the main game
>addition

^)))

Oh boy, another XV thread that will be 500 posts of nothing

I did the hunt a few times but only got the big bounty the first time I did it.

Happened to me as well last night but normal today. ARE WE BEING BAMBOOZLED????

Yeah because Gladio fighting Gilgamesh in a cave is somehow cut content even though they explicitly said in 2015 that Gilgamesh isn't in the game nor was he ever planned to be.

Is what it is.

Nah, it doesnt work at all, you just can't compress 90% of story into 20% of the game, it doesn't work.
Also these obvious points where they blatantly cut content is just infuriates me, literally just spit on player's faces.

The game is trash. All this delusion so you can pretend to like a long awaited title to a franchise that's running completely on its past reputation for not being shit.

>Episode Gladiolus DLC voice recording only started in January 2017.
>FFXV released in November 2016.
Hmmm...