I can't wait for people complaining about pic related getting lost

I can't wait for people complaining about pic related getting lost.
Especially if you give this to children. I can just picture a child crying because it fell behind a car seat. Or getting vacuumed by accident.

Maybe kids will learn a lesson to take care of their shit

How is it any different from the millions of kids with 3DS games?

Yeah this has happened to me with some of my old DS games, thats why I never leave them lying around without a case or actually inside my DS. Lesson learned

Does the switch have enough storage for people to theoretically go full digital distribution?

Video games aren't for little kids anyway. Only us adults.

Yes. However did we gamers survived back in the day is beyond me....

If you buy a 2TB card sure

this tbqh famalamanaman

The Switch's game slot has a cover, which you have to lift before you can insert it.

As long as you use the cover I don't think there's any risk of it popping out.

32GB
No. At least not without it being uncomfortable af.

Maybe Nintendo shouldn't make such small cartridges.

>not buying the game digitally instead
who the fuck wants to carry around cartridges wherever they go? just store all that shit on a sd card and be done with it.

The smallest cart in your image is still 3x bigger than the Switch carts

>32GB
>paid online
>trading used games
>slow internet connection
Keep in mind, if you worry about any of these you shouldn't be buying a console, unless it's a PS2 or the Zeebo.
You should also keep in mind not buying the Switch at all and invest in a good PC instead.

Nice backtracking, you idiots were just parroting that you buy all your shit physically and that the pathetically small storage space on the Switch was a non-issue like 2 weeks ago.

>dad took his car to get cleaned
>guy vaccumed up my pokemon blue cartridge
>I never got it back
I'm still a little bit mad

WHY ISN'T IT GOLD REEEEEEE

Just like the 3DS, or the DS? Those 2 systems had over 200,000,000 units, and had the same tiny carts without it being a problem.

This is no different, stop falseflagging.

Yeah, them DS and 3DS cartridges sure be large... larger than your hands...

This.

You need to buy a microSD card for that, they decided to lower the cost of the system by not forcing every single user to pay for enough internal storage to satisfy "digital only" gamers.

When it's not in your Switch, put it back in its case. It's as simple as that.

nigga I said store it on a SD card, not on internal memory.
trading games in is fucking retarded
and what shithole do you live in where you don't have 5+ MBPS internet?

>the same tiny carts
These are smaller desu
>without it being a problem
Go to or use your imagination.

I agree with this, like when I lost my GBA on holiday I learned to take better care of my tech

>Sup Forums is one person

Plenty of people lost their DS and 3DS carts for not keeping them in their boxes, this has already been stated ITT. The Switch carts are 1/3 the size of those, just bigger than a quarter. You can be sure they'll get lost plenty.

None of your images comparing cart sizes disprove this, as clearly they're far smaller than any other carts ever produced. Just a bit bigger than Micro SD cards in fact, and those get lost all the goddamn time.

Like all the people that complain about losing their 3DS games? Non issue you fucking idiot.

to be fair I was kind of an idiot as a kid
learned the hard way to not leave my shit laying around where other people can get to it

>and what shithole do you live in
I don't, I just know there are people outside of my cunt who do.

If they live in a area where internet is stuck in the AOL ages, the nintendo switch is the last system on their mind they should buy.

That doesn't mean kids (and some adults) don't make similar mistakes.

That's nintendrones for you.

You're all the same shitposters with shit for brains parroting the same ideas to defend this shit of a machine.

Go ahead and buy your shit digitally, enjoy having all of ONE game on the damn thing due to storage size.

Oh, what? You wanna buy an SD card? Enjoy shelling out $90 for a 250GB one, and congrats you can hold all of SIX games on it!! What 2TB support? Those cards don't exist yet, and when they do, they'll cost upwards of $100.

So lets look back at the cost of the Switch shall we?
$300 for console
$80 for a decent remote
$100 for a battery pack
$30 for an ethernet port
$100+ for SD cards
WOW - total: $610, not counting games. What a fucking steal. Might as well buy a laptop for that price. You'll at least get a machine that can actually run games properly.

I think more people are going to be complaining about being able to fit only one or two games on the included storage, and how fucking slow micro SD cards are.

Even the fastest class 10 micro SD cards are only reading at 10Mb/s compared to the 100Mb/s of a standard HDD (not even talking about SSDs)
you can bet the average joe isn't going to shell out for a class 10 card either, he'll be getting a slower one.

Rev up those loading times!!

user I wasn't even the guy you replied to
I think you're getting a little too mad about all this

This could have been a problem with the Vita but no one got one so it wasn't

Not only that, but faster cards are more expensive. A 250GB card that's actually properly fast costs upwards of $120, and you'll only be able to fit less than 10 games on the damn thing.

Bravo Nintendo.

>b-but Sony
Every time

Shut the fuck up your dumb toddler, the adults are talking.

Found the Vita owner.

It's true though. Vita carts are about the same size but no one complained then.

>implying the Switch even HAS 10 games woth playing
The stupid thing will be a Zelda machine, and you know it.

Careful man.

Those Vita owners don't play games.

Wrong
>3DS, DS, PSP

I don't buy trash.

Maybe kids aren't all fucking retarded. I never lost any GBA or DS cartridge.

I lost my GBA on a tram in San Francisco the day I bought it lol

said it was stolen and my CC insurance got me another one.

>Or getting vacuumed by accident.
That is why you keep it inside the pocket it came with, or you buy a bag for your game

What system are the two carts under the Game Boy carts for?

Wonderswan

>wahh, I lost my games because of my tiny hands
>that means everybody is as young and stupid as me

You should work at a movie theatre.

Cus he's making a scene? Is that the joke? I feel smart now

This, even as a kid I understood that carts/cd's should be either in the console or kept in the box.
Only dumbfucks lose their games.

What if it slips from their fingers while trying to move it from their switch into a pocket?

You are missing the obvious.
Nintendo will also sell an additional cartridge storage and safekeeping system.
It's going to be just some sturdy plastic for 29.99

This is like one of the biggest issues in your life isn't it? Find a girlfriend already god damn.

Almost.
Because he's so good at projecting

you forgot the gym membership again.

>complaining about the size of an SD type cartridge

Is there anything people on Sup Forums won't find to complain about?

>he doesn't have a wireless AC network with a 5ghz band.

How's that 10 year old Linksys router working out for you?

Fuck I'm autistic

AYYYY

it can't even fit one game lol

>laptop
>gaming

Pick one faggot.

I don't have these problems, but I know there are people who do.

>switch carts are 1/3 the size of a DS/3DS cart
Are you fucking retarded or something? They're smaller, sure, but only by a little width. They're pretty much just as tall and definitely not a fucking third the size.

So somehow it's Nintendo's fault?

Who the fuck doesn't have a wireless N or better router these days?

why is it just now becoming a problem? 3DS and vita game cards are similar size

The zelda cart wont be leaving the switch. Even the simplest of children wont lose it.

>So somehow it's Nintendo's fault?
You what? Where did you get that from?
I'm saying that if you have bad or no internet, you'd buy physical copies of games, no?

>people would never choose to play another game

>the switch has more than one game

Well, yeah.

I'll have both

The frugal and safe thing to do would be store them in tic tac containers.

>However did we survived
Also, where's your Neo-Geo Pocket cartridge?

i like you

you faggots will complain about anything. maybe you should be a more responsible 12 year old

>complain
I don't see any complaining, OP seems preety jolly.

looks to be about 1/3 the size of a DS cart. Didn't realize these things were so tiny.

I do that with SD Cards already, it's effective

>tfw carrying your entire Switch libary in an Altoids box

that's not half bad feel

Thanks for the idea. I have a pouch for my micro SDs, but they tend to hide/get lost inside the seams.

stay mad

>It's the creator's fault that people are retarded
I don't even like Nintendo but you can't blame carelessness on anyone but yourself. Handhelds have small components

But the switch even gives you a place to put your games when you aren't playing them the dock flip back component

You're welcome, I just saved you money on a case. even protects your screen if you transport it in it.

>he doesn't keep games in cases

this

Most switch game will probably be just a few GB, so you're full of shit.

>10Mb/s ?
Are you retarded user? Even the cheap 64 and 128 gig cards have 90+Mbs

Switch is marketed to adults.

What kind of inattentive retard do you have to be to vacuum a quarter-sized object by accident?

Not him but lets pretend i'm retarded and don't understand speeds.

How does that compare to like, normal harddrives, the switch internal drive, and switch games. I mean like, you know if, haha, I didn't know how those compared.

Or you could just like...use the giant bright red plastic case they come in, like functioning human beings with brains do.

Keep your shit in the boxes or in your Switch and it won't be a problem. I learned that the hard way with my gba games and gb games.

>had that bad ass carry case for my GBC
>was stuffed to the brim with games
>left it in backseat while bringing in groceries and some nigger stole it in the small time frame that not one of the 4 of us bringing things in were outside

I had a case full of 3DS games and I was on the train. Suddenly, some spic nigger man decides to run past and grab it. Police found the guy, but he threw the case into the river before being caught. Still fucking pissed that it was all gone to waste. That spic nigger could of still sold that had he not been caught in time meaning someone could still be playing my games. Oh well, he spent time in prison anyway and I got my favourite games replaced under insurance.

>$300 for console
Well yes. If you want to play a Switch, you're going to need to buy a console.
>$80 for a decent remote
Have you used the joycons yet?(I'm assuming you're one of those people who just parrot what others say.) If you're saying the decent remote is the pro one, a store has it for 69.99, not $80.
>$100 for a battery pack
Also not really required to play the console. If you want to spend $100 on a battery pack, go ahead.
>$100+ for SD card
Amazon has a 200gb microsd by sandisk for $69. Or alternatively, buy 2 128gb from them for 39.99.

I really don't get the points you're trying to make here.

>look at those non standard storage cartridges that are not even backwards compatible with their own systems

consoles are a fucking cancer for technology

I lost a UMD at college once.

from what game is it?