American BOTW cover art vs Europes

Sup Forums Why does the American one simply look so much better?

Other urls found in this thread:

strawpoll.me/12394556
youtube.com/watch?v=owddukdxFv4
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Which one is American and which one is European?

yeah I agree burgers got the better box this time.

strawpoll.me/12394556

Because NoA isn't as cheap as NoE.

NoE: "You're getting this nice cover as an exclusive, only in Europe."
For the limited edition. Guess what? US is getting it normally. And we're getting the cheap limited edition which is basically missing half of the items for 100€.

Why are Euros so feminine?

esrb rating is American pegi rating is EU

>American cover trying to fool you the game looks nice.
>Euro stays true and not lying to you.

Huh...

I like both. The one on the left is more epic. The right one is more colorful with Link looking back at the player as if to say, "You ready for this?"

I prefer the EU one.

yurocucks got fucked

Smh desu senpai cuck

At least the Europe version isn't DUDE BLUE AND ORANGE LMAO

it's just a cover

>orange and blue
>better

lol amerifats

this is 18+ site

what's the jap cover?

>le generic man looking in an epic pose #25643
>blue and orange

EU is 1000 times better

America = DC
Europe = Marvel

Aren't depictions of weapons banned on cover art in Germany?

The same as the American one

Europe got cucked in the ass

With the american cover I love the blue and green and link looking chill but it gives me Ico vibes, not sure I dig it.

It's like a reverse of ico

that feminine cucked eu cover

Then why are you posting here?

EU is way better
Why has Link drawn its sword in the US one when there are no enemies anywhere near him?
Trying too hard to be "epic"

left looks too edgy

Absolutely not

European one is the best one.

>orange and blue
nah

hi yes i would like to buy a copy of "generic back-facing pose".

YUROS BTFO

No, it's just no matter how good of a cover you get, the huge as fuck USK logo is going to ruin it.
If it's a special edition it usually comes with PEGI and other shit as well and there's nothing left to see anymore.

What language does he cry in when I fuck Europian Link in the ass?

>Why has Link drawn its sword in the US one when there are no enemies anywhere near him?

Because he just killed them all, and has paused for a moment of reflection.

Eurolink looks gay as fuck.

European looks better.

But Link IS gay as fuck.

The european cover evokes the true feeling the game wants to make the player experience.
You can actually associate the name "Breath of the Wild" to what's happening on the cover.

NA cover doesn't connect so well to the game's theme and the message it seems to want to pass on.

Yes, but for marketing purposes in the U.S. it makes sense to depict link as a badass on the cover art. Only later will consumers discover they've purchased a gay elf game.

American cover looks like AAA dudebro cover art with your stereotypical macho protagonist who is too cool to look at the camera.
European looks like Zelda art.

NA is a little generic but the higher contrast and slightly more muted palette is easier on the eyes

EU is a little more casual but some of Link gets lost in the surrounding visual noise

I never understood why the covers have to be different at all (except for language/text)

When did this start? N64 covers were the same everywhere.

And I agree that the american cover looks better. The fuck is Link even looking at on the eu cover? Muh 4th wall.

More like "are you ready for me"

If Link looks back at me like that during the game, I'm turning it off.

This time they put actual effort into making the "darker" boxart look decent instead of just covering it with a piss filter.

I disagree
You'll never find something like the US cover in the game
it's clearly something impossible, false advertisement

cover commonalities detected
contrarian mode: active

Who gives a fuck?

t.cheeseburger

activating spergposting protocols

American: Adventure lies ahead of us

European: Do you want to see my boipussy?

I bet you kiss girls, faggot

japs like games that ar fun to look at with bright colors and stylized look. western games are colorless grimdark nior fests. picture caters to both p.well.

>you ready to pound my boypussy?

pegi is the euro game rating place

>Left
>Based on a painting called "Wanderer above the sea of fog"
>Evokes a sense of exploration and opportunity of a land unexplored

>Right
>HAHAHA WHEEEEE PRETTY COLORS! :D

The American one's artstyle makes you think that you're gonna play the next fucking Witcher game. The European one is better because it shows that you're about to go on an adventure with a cute little elf in a cartoony world. It shows you what the game is actually like and it fits the age rating.
Meanwhile, Americans try to pretend that they're not manbabies with that cover+rating combo, lmao.

I don't know which is which but they both have something to recommend them I think.

>"Quick! Marketing teams, how do we market this gay elf game?"
>American: "Black and orange contrast with a shadowy character staring off at an ominous horizon."
>European: "Put the gay elf on the cover while fingering his sword hilt and staring back at the onlooker with a "come hither" look."

Just because something doesn't have all the colors of the rainbow and a big blue eyed twink staring back at you doesn't mean it's edgy, yuro nintoddler.

Because in 99% of all other cases it's Europe that gets the better cover.

Nintendo felt bad for Ameritards and gave them the good cover for once. A very rare occurrence.

Why do you care so much anyway? It's a fucking cover.

Wait, I just noticed the yuro rating. Do you faggots actually need to be twelve to buy a fucking Zelda game? That's pitiful.

>America
>muh golden color
>not having cute boipussy in the cover
>le edge pose
I just don't know what to say

Yeah, but the JP logo is so much better.

Is "Link is a gay" just a meme, right?
Don't tell me he's a fag

youtube.com/watch?v=owddukdxFv4

EU is better
just say it

You faggots on Sup Forums jerk off to boys wearing dresses, yet you call the EU Zelda cover gay

You see naked Zelda bathing in the game and there is a kissing scene with the shark girl, so yeah

that nigga dresses up as a FEMALE CHEERLEADER nigga! if that aint gay.. Nigga idk whats gay

>implying Zelda wants to have a sexual relationship with somebody after what Ganon did with her body and her holes

burger link looks ready to take on a new adventure. euro link looks like he's regretting the trip he took and thinking about going back home.

>kissing scene with the shark girl
I-is she hot?

because its just a spinoff?

>never shows any interest in Zelda other than a muted curiosity

He's either gay or autistic or both.

You tell me

>muh Romanticism

I LOVE shark titties!

I bet her pussy smell of grab

howls moving castle is so garbage

urmom

Europe is a continent full of literal cucks so the cover reflects that.

No respect for people who don't respect themselves.

Generic action pose with typical Orange/Blue contrast VS a nonstandard unoffensive pose with colors that better reflect the game's visuals.

Is this supposed to a difficult decision?

And bless Nintendo for making the Switch region free, I didn't realize how much I needed it till now.

NA:
>protagonist's back to the viewer, looking forward towards the horizon
>holding his sword at the ready, body posture suggests a moment before action, surveying the land before stepping forward towards adventure
>shadows in the foreground, crepuscular rays on the background to draw the eye towards the scenery, subtly hinting that the journey in this game is the most important aspect
>clear color contrast in horizontal thirds
EU:
>background colors are muted and blend together with no interesting points to focus on outside of the smoking mountain
>blurry foreground elements (leaves) that seem intended to suggest a world behind the viewer, but instead come off as jarring and poorly frame the scene
>protagonist looking back expectantly at the viewer, rather than on what's ahead of him
>pose is lax, hand resting on his sword; not really sure of what he's doing without your input
>focus and lighting indicate that you should be here for the character, not the game experience
>position of the character's sword relative to the sword in the logo doesn't look good
>no interesting elements in the foreground aside from the protagonist

Get your fucking life straight, EU.

You guys are in denial. Link on the right doesn't look like a "retard," he looks like a faggot. He looks like he's guiding someone or something to his special place to give him a nice ass ramming or at best asking permission to even continue. Even the destination in the horizon is skewed and represents a lack of vision and confidence.

Meanwhile the left has Link staring directly at the shining light of Zelda and he is completely focussed on saving her from the evil that plagues his land and has taken her hostage.

Both covers are appropriate for their respective audiences. By the way, Europe is the ONLY region in the world Nintendo is treating this way. Pull your heads out of your asses for one minute and look at yourselves.

best cover so far

>left: standard gray-blue and yellow pissfilter
>right: colorful but vaguely homosexual/pedophilic

The japs have no respect for EU.

You guys are an embarrassment.

Everyone in this thread is so stupid they'd be better off dead. What the hell did I just read

Angry Britbong detected.

Sounds like you're the retard if you don't understand what's going on in this thread. It's pretty simple.

No, it's just cancer for the eyes, both sides. It's a fucking cover
Jesus, I came for spoilers and saw retards debating about a cover, get your shit straight

So you are not wanting to fuck Link in the ass?
Off yourself, fag

I want to fuck that fish.

the best cover is the previous one, with link shooting his arrow angrily like a absolute madman, in front of the black textured background

Her face is cute but those stubby midget legs ruin it.