This is why the Switch will fail

This is why the Switch will fail

Other urls found in this thread:

pcgamesn.com/overwatch/overwatch-sales-numbers
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

>switch will fail because no sjw western trash

really makes you think.

You say that now but you know this is true.

Fantastic! Another shitposting thread!

So, Switch will fail because it won't have games everyone has already played on better systems? No, the ONLY thing that can save it is a non-stop parade of 10/10 exclusives

>Anything I don't like is SJW crap

Like clockwork.

>people buy a Switch to play Overwatch or Doom

really ____ ___ ____

>MEA
>Injustice 2
>Battlefield 1
No thanks

Not shit posting, it's the sad truth Nintentoddlers choose to ignore. Why hdo you think the Wii U flopped so hard, being outsold by the fucking Vita of all things?

>DOOM on a console
>Overwatch on a console

RE7 ports already a possibility, mentioned by the devs.
Some sort of FF will come to it which is almost assuredly better than the shitfest XV is.
The rest over there doesn't even matter.

>No, the ONLY thing that can save it is a non-stop parade of 10/10 exclusives
So, coming from a company that pushes out 1 good game a year (if that, wiiu had ONE good game in it's entire life), it's safe to assuming it'll be garbage.

nintendo got lucky with a gimmick console and now thinks they can get away with substandard hardware due to game series nostalgia

>Not shit posting
tell-tale sign on a shitposter

>The rest over there doesn't even matter.

But they do, people aren't just gonna blindly buy Nintendo for the sake of the name anymore.

Nintendo never had good third party support.. People buy their consoles exclusively to play first party games and the occasional third party exclusive like Monster Hunter.

>its not sjw crap if every character is either black, female, gay or trans
>its total ok to hate on white males

t.you

> When Nintendo becomes Third Party in your life time

>still forcing this shit bait image
>not understanding that multiplat titles dont run Nintendos hardwares
>not understanding that Nintendo IPs wil cease with its company if it would fail

Its like you dont have the slightest idea how the vidya industrie works

But I guess you only need to know how to shitpost for this place

Faggot

What is the Gamecube?

i wouldnt even want to play 1 of those games above even when they would be available for like 5 bucks on steam
ill just wait for a cheap bundle deal for the switch

There's an audience for everyone whether you like it or not.

They had third parties during the NES and SNES days. Then they fucked everything up with the N64.

>People with shit taste are the majority of people who buy videogames now

Feels bad.

A console that flopped and became $99 within 2 years. Their third party ports were missing features or were downgraded because of the mini DVDs.

Anti-SJW's are almost as cancerous as SJW's

I don't want AAA multiplats but I do hope the switch becomes popular among indie devs. Most of their games are too full to play on a console or a PC but are perfect for handhelds, like Shovel Knight which is 1000 times better on handhelds than anywhere else.

>people aren't just gonna blindly buy Nintendo for the sake of the name anymore
I fucking wish.

That's because all the third party jumped ship to Playstation during the N64 era when they realized they were the better competition. CDs offered more space than cartridges, they didn't have to pay nintendo expensive licensing fees, and their games wouldn't get overshadowed by the new mario or zelda.

>Nintendo IPs will cease with the company if it would fail

That's not how corporations work. If Nintendo ever goes down they would be forced to liquidate their assets.

You have a point.

While I dont care for any of the games, if Nintendo wants to keep afloat, they need to have versions of current games people want.

Even if its stripped down to hell, It needs to be ABLE to play those games. Otherwise it'll burn, just like the WiiU did.

WiiU didnt fail because it was underpowered
It failed because it had no games. It didnt deliver.

I don't know what you heard about me,
but the Switch can't get a dollar outta me.

They still retain some third party, it's just the Sony PlayStation came out of no where to a success not thought of at the time. Whether or not Sony would've move on with a machine even if Nintendo hadn't fucked them over is debatable, yet this is mistake on Nintendo's end still bites them in the ass even to this day.

Reminder to sage and report

Face it, if you want a successful console. You MUST have games normies want to buy.

PS4/PS3/PS2 is successful because normies love FIFA/CoD/GTA
Xbox is successful (although less than Playstation) because normies love the same games.

Pokemon and Zelda can only go so far in America/Europe.

>buying a nintendo console for third party games
nah

>sjw western trash
also this
I don't want to play overshit, bangladesh effect or kangzfield 1 no matter on which console

nintendo will put pokemon on the switch and it will sell like hotcakes

FFXV and RDR2 could only happen on Switch if Monolith Soft is in charge of the port.
The other games are viable with their respective downgrade .

And also a console that we bought for Nintendo games and not third party shit:
-Smash Melee
-The 2 3D pokemon games
-Egg childhood first game for 2000s kid
-Zeldoz

Only if they have outstanding debts that they needed to pay off. You do realize how many sequels we've never gotten EVER because someone owns the IP and isn't selling to anyone else, right?

>battlefield
>overwatch
>on a handheld
wew. yeah i would sure love to play these multiplayer focused games on a system that's primarily meant for portable play
>DOOM on anything other than PC
>Final Fantasy on anything
I mean, i would like to see resident evil, insjustice and red dead on the go, but i don't think the thing will "fail" if they're not on the system. In fact, thinking that the switch will fail at all at this point is incredibly naive.

>Third party ports were downgraded
>Almost all examples of third party parts are better than PS2

What did he mean by this? No seriously, what's with the underage spouting this shit?

these images are so pathetic

>RE7 stars a white guy saving his wife
>FFXV stars a white guy saving his kingdom
>Overwatch stars a cast of characters 5 of which are white
>Mass Effect has a cast of characters that include Humans and Aliens so why should race matter?
>Injustice includes a bunch of heroes most of which are white dudes
>Doom stars an a dude shooting the shit out of Demons

Only 2 of those games can be considered SJW trash and RDR2 isn't even out yet

>Expecting a console to flourish without it.

Before you mention the Wii, understand that Nintendo got real lucky with catching lightning in a bottle the first time. Don't expect it again.

Doom would be great on the Switch. Gyro controls would feel amazing with the HD rumble of rip and tear

>RE7 stars a white guy saving his wife
>FFXV stars a white guy saving his kingdom

both are japs games the other games are sjw trash.

>asians are white
>if your skin isn't a shade of shit then you're just white male ciscum

>implying overwatch isn't SJW
what is tracer being gay, all those foreign characters, the new black kid or whatever.
HOW is this not SJW and pandering

Welcome to Sup Forums

Only Resident Evil 4 was better and that was because development started on the Gamecube.

Skies of Arcadia Legends had downgraded audio compared to the Dreamcast version so it could fit on a Gamecube disc.
SSX Tricky framerate ran worse than the PS2, SSX3 had no online in the Gamecube version.
Burnout was missing some graphical effects.

>people still use this
I made this for shit and giggle you fuckface. Who the hell buy Ninty for multiplats

>want games on a new console that are readily available on other platforms
>want to bog a library down with multiplats

For what purpose? Who has ever bought a Nintendo platform to play the same shit everyone else is getting?

The mentality that Nintendo will "go 3rd party" is also laughable. Despite the Wii U not being Wii levels success, their IPs, mascots, and name alone are still worth a lot of money, they still pull profits off selling their own hardware and games.

Wish mods would really start putting a stop to these petty console war threads.

>flipping through channels
>pause on Nickelodeon for a second
>"BING BING WAHOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!! SUPER MARIO ODYSSEY ON NINTENDO SWITCH FUN FOR THE WHOLE FAMILY-A-MIA!!! BINGBINGBINGBINGBINGBINGBINGBINGBINGBINGBINGBINGBINGBINGBING"
>keep flipping channels
>land on HBO
>"The moment man devoured the fruit of knowledge, he sealed his fate...
Entrusting his future to the cards, man clings to a dim hope. Horizon: Zero Dawn, now out exclusively on Playstation 4."
Hmm, wonder which one I'm going to buy as a well-functioning adult.

Please explain to me how Doom, a game where you play as a space marine on a conquest through hordes of demons is SJW. Or RDR 2, a game about life on the frontier living out your days as a gang member in a time where women are put in their place is SJW. Hell even FF15 isn't SJW either. Scantily clad dressed women, road tripping with bros, fighting monsters. If there's an agenda these games are pushing, it's not a SJW one. Quit using that buzzword incorrectly. It's detrimental to its meaning

>Who the hell buy Ninty for multiplats

Nobody. And that's why their consoles continue to underpreform.

>No senran Kagura
>No Gal Gun for Switch
>No any Atelier

it´s dead RIP Switch
2017-2017

noctis isn't white

No one. That's why the sales on the Wii U plundered, whilst sales on Xbox, PlayStation, and PC soared.

>well-functioning adult.
>on 4chin

>VResident Evil

No thanks. I'd rather have a classic locked-camera RE game come out later for the Switch, plzkthx.

>Overwatch
>Battlefield
>Mass Effect

Also no.

The Wii was not just blind luck. It was successful because of many different intelligent decisions that clearly had thought put in them. Do you think Nintendo just "accidentally" developed Wii Sports, a game with massive mainstream appeal? You can only call it luck because their next console did so poorly

OVERWATCH
BATTLEFIELD
MASS EFFECT
INJUSTICE

HAHAHA ALLL FUCKING SHIT.
Specially overwatch what a garbage fucking game

>understand that Nintendo got real lucky with catching lightning in a bottle the first time
Because the NES, SNES and Gameboy line weren't all incredibly successful.

>middle of the road retard comes in to shill

Like clockwork.

>Hmm, wonder which one I'm going to buy as a well-functioning adult.
You're gonna pay your mortgage and buy your kid a nintendo, you faggot.

>well functioning adult
>playing videogames
>browses Sup Forums
Pick one AND ONLY ONE

pcgamesn.com/overwatch/overwatch-sales-numbers
25 Million players disagree.

MARIO
SPLATOON
ZELDA

HAHAHA ALLL FUCKING SHIT.
Specially mario what a garbage fucking series

>only 3 of those game not released already
So if Nintendo doesn't start showing games already available it's going to flop?

>triggered blizzcucks

You could easily pick #2 + #3 though.

>implying
Last time I played a Blizzard game was the Diablo 3 demo. It also sucked.

>25 Million players have no standards.

Fix'd that for you.

>Senran Kagura on the Switch
>HD rumble giving realistic breast and ass weight right in the palm of your hand

>a system will fail because it doesn't have a bunch of games nobody wants anyway.

Huh.. I wasn't aware that was how it worked.

>nintendo already getting their hands in the market of the future
>mobile games
>still dominating the handheld market
>their consoles seem to contain less and less effort with a bigger and bigger push to get smaller and smaller almost as if they want to do mobile gaming exclusively

>Pokemon Go, Fire Emblem Heroes and Pokemon Duel all making them fuck tons of money.

>Blizzard exec says they only way they'd do WC4 is if it was a mobile game. Every major company has mobile games some are trash some have been made with actual quality in mind

Whats more likely is all those 'AAA' games going mobile than Tendo going multi console.

>I'm total not a Blizzcuck trust me :^^^)
sure

Trash

30M and that's my final answer. This thing fails to impress me and anyway, only catering the social Japs and nothing more. Nintendo is so far out of touch with its audience it hurts. At least it'll be fun to see the Switch collapse under the success of the PS4 if only for a few laughs from ass hurt Ninteniggers.

Success breeds jealously. Have fun with Bomberman R

DOOM could be good on Switch.
Gyro aiming has worked well before and if the HD Rumble shit is anyway good, ripping through demon guts could be way more immersing.

Will have fun with Splatoon 2 an actual arena shooter unlike Mobawatch.

>implying overwatch has anything worth being jealous about

Your insecurity amuses me.

>Have fun with Bomberman R

Planning to. This is a game people have been wanting for some time now.

have fun paying a mmo subcription fee just to play online on your switch :^)

>itt: Triggered Nintentoddlers who can't face the fact they're investing in a console dead with only one game to its name.

And no it's not Zelda, but Mario Odyssey. Meanwhile I'll be having fun pirating BotW day one.

Why is the Switch in the handheld category here?

Are people seriously considering removing it from the deck for any reason?

>downward trends both have a massive bar of success going through it
On what level of delusion do you have to be on to make something like this?

People still think the Switch has a chance in the market. I can't wait 'til Sup Forums is set a blaze after the first few weeks.

mobile hardware
walks like a duck, talks like a duck.... must be a duck

Lmao its fucking $2 a month do you think I'm poor?

blue ocean strategy

Nintendo's success under the blue ocean is irrelevant to me as it doesnt cater to me

it costs the same as xbox live

Good goy

The fact so many images like this exist and people's willingness to post them is a tacit admission of its potential success.

i cant wait for the switch shilling to finally come to an end

>You say that now but you know this is true.

Didn't the Wii U get Mass Effect 3 and Injustice?

No?