DaS1 = BB = DeS >>> DaS2 >= DaS3

>Equal signs
wew

DaS > BB > DeS >>>>> DaS2 = DaS3

DaS>>>BB>DaS2>>>DaS3

>LOTF
Double wew

DS2 > DS1 > DS3. Fight me.
Never played the other two. Wish I could play DeS at least though.

>not liking the absolute kino that is LOTF
wew lad

bb > 1 (before O&S) > 2 > demons > 1 (after O&S) > 3

>half-finished game over BB

objectively correct

Bloodborne>Dark Souls>Nioh>Dark Souls 3>Demon's Souls>Dark Souls 2

DaS1>DaS3>Das2

BB = DS2: SotFS > DS 2 = DS1 > DeS > DaS 3
cue in the crying

1. Nameless King
2. Champion Gundyr
3. Dancer
4. Pontiff
5. Friede & Ariandel
6. Abyss Watchers
7. Lorian & Lothric
8. Iudex Gundyr
9. Soul of Cinder
10. Old Demon King
11. Aldrich
12. Dragonslayer Armour
13. Greatwood
14. Wolnir
15. Vordt
16. Crystal Sage
17. Deacons of the Deep
18. Oceiros
19. Yhorm
20. Valorheart Guy & Doge

The new DLC will push DaS3 into being the best souls game. Screencap this shit

Dark Souls 1 is half-finished and Bloodborne feels like it is half-finished even with Old Hunters

All Dark Souls games feel really good for the first half and turn to shit on the second half, Dark Souls 2 is the exception because it feels awful for the first half and ok for the second

>Kino
>Lotf
Back to
Dark souls is better than Bloodborne. Bloodborne Is only made close by its dlc.

Dark Souls = Bloodborne > Demon's Souls > Dark Souls 3 > Dark Souls 2

It's not even debatable. You are plain retarded or some anti-sony fanboy if you believe otherwise.

>demon souls
>above anthing

You should maybe try playing it.

You can't post this, it beats the purpose of the thread.

>yfw

DS2 >DS1 > DS3

Never played any other games, so fuck you.

I'd say Dark Souls 3 is better than demon's but otherwise this is a perfect list.

Correct opinion: the post.

this
everybody tries to ignore that the boss quality/difficulty of Bloodborne shits the bed after Shadows of Yharnam and the level design is pretty average and unexceptional by going "MUH DLC JUST PAY TO FIX THE GAME"

You are a man of great learning, my friend

Please happen

>samefagging this hard

every souls game shits the bed at some point

apart from 2, 2 is just constantly pissing itself and the dlc segments are just it wearing diapers to contain the piss

Dark Souls 2 best Dark Souls. Sup Forums are all sheep

Kys

>Demon's > DaS3

Someone absolutely hates good boss fights.

>only unfinished area is Lost Izalith
>lol half unfinished game xD

Is this the newest meme from Reddit?

>nameless king
After thinking he was the hardest boss, i got myself summoned on him so many times, that i can solo him now with 2 estus max.

Hm. Maybe I shouldn't have let that ball be there.

Except the ONLY good thing about DaS is the world design and level connectivity, and that's only in the first part of the game. Literally EVERYTHING else is 10 times better in DaS3.

DaSbabies are trully the worst.

>Except the ONLY good thing about DaS is the world design and level connectivity
That alone makes das1 better.
Sorry buddy.

Nobody gives a single fuck about boss fights
Otherwise demon's would be rated fairly low and DaS3 would be rated well.

Soulsfags care mostly about level design and pvp
Boss fights are for faggots.

izalith is unfinished
tomb of giants is a crappy and short area that screams of being unfinished
the archives might look impressive but they're just a tedious segment of the game
the crystal cave has a shit gimmick that could have been explored much better

in addition, all of these areas are all linear paths that aren't properly interconnected to the rest of the world

the four kings boss fight path is actually great since it's fairly integrated into the gameworld and doesn't have a shit gimmick

Kill yourself.

Crystal Caves is a straight line.
Duke's Archives is a few copypasted rooms.
Half of Tomb of the Giants is a straight line.
Demon Ruins is also a straight line, with lots of copypasted enemies.
Then there's the entirety of Lost Izalith.

That's a lot of shitty areas in the second half of the game my dude.

Come on user, PvP is the gayest shit. Level design and bosses are what make Souls games Souls games.

>and bosses are what make Souls games Souls games.
I am just saying I studied the fanbase on Sup Forums and I can say that Soulsfags don't like bosses and don't understand sequels.

>Soulsfags care mostly about level design and pvp
In this case Bloodborne should be rated even lower, especially for the online

I always felt like boss quality was consistently mediocre outside the DLC. I do agree Bloodborne gets way too much of a pass simply because its DLC is way better than the base game.

>pvp

I literally can't go back to playing the old ones after BB and 3

They're so fucking slow

This has been said since a little while after it was released. I'd say only maybe two areas are really fucking shit. Lost izalith and demon ruins. Crystal cave borders on being shit, Dukes archives is good and tomb of giants is alright

Oooh, did I touch a nerve?
Sick photoshop skills bro

Maybe for you.
I'll take better gameplay/bosses/balance/mechanics/individual level design/NPC questlines/graphics/movesets every time.

BB=DaS3>Everything else

>Graphics fag
>Individual questline in BB
Lmao

Did you just say the npc questlines and individual levels are better in bb and das3 than in das1?
Are you legitimately retarded?

I still can't believe this shit
People praise the clever and thoughtful placement of enemies in this series, and then you just have these fucks and the Taurus demons all just standing all facing the same direction like somebody placed them in a map editor a week before release.

DaS1 > DaS2 = DeS > BB > DaS3

DeS=BB>DS2>DS3>power gap>Ni-Oh>Salt & Sanctuary>DS1>Lords of the Fallen

Its really not a clear cut as that. DaS has an intentionality to combat that BB and 3 lost in making the games faster. As much as I enjoy the flow of those two, I do really miss when rolling represented a significant stamina cost so you had to actually care about when you did it.

Oh yeah man, Ash Lake & Great Hollow sure are finished. I mean, just look at that Dragon Covenant who doesn't even talk and lets you freely attack his tail? Finished!

>3. Dancer
>4. Pontiff
I honestly didn't like either of these that much
Beat both first try and they just aren't very engaging or great battles, Pontiff is kinda fun I guess, Dragonslayer Armor is way better bossfight than either of these

Timing is way more important though.
You can't say everything matters so much in das1 when das1 almost throws timing out of the window with how poise works.
Poise was the biggest mistake in this series and completely negates your point

It's almost as if people can share similar opinions. Who'd have fucking guessed?

kys faggot

Dark Souls 1st half>Demon's Souls>Dark Souls PTD DLC>Dark Souls 2 DLC>Dark Souls 3>Dark Souls 2>Dark Souls 2nd half

Souls games are best when they aren't trying to be gimped DMC games

Crystal Caves is absolutely unfinished
Even Archives feel that way, they just copy pasted the area and slapped the same enemy there 20 times and called it a day
Tomb of The Giants is a piece of shit, try modding the game for the level to be bright and just see for yourself how awful the level is, the gimmick didn't really save it
Fuck, even Anal Rodeo first part feels unfinished, it's just huge fucking empty castle before you get to the rotating tower and the main castle, again feels like they just threw few Sentinels there and called it a day.
Demon Ruins is okay, but again kinda lacks variety and it's short as fuck.
New Londo is fucking gr8 tho

I like DaS2 the most :)

Why do we pretend to hate DS2 btw?
Isn't Majula original Firelink Shrine level of comfy?

Me too

>Why do we pretend to hate DS2 btw?
Because it is easily the worst one.

>graphics are last, showing how unimportant they are
>ur le grafixgag!!!!
As for questlines I was referring to DaS3.
Yes user, Anri's and Onion Guy's questlines curbstomps everything in DaS. Seriously, are you fucking retarded or did you just not do them? Onion's speech before fighting Yhorm or stabbing Anri's head was more intense than anything you DaS.

Rolling in DaS was OP and every other aspect of the game was broken to some extent. Rolling is better in DaS3. It just doesn't work.

DaS is a broken mess with game parts barely staying together and good world design. Seriously, unless DaS is the first and only game you played in your life, there's no way you consider it better than DaS3 or BB.

Why?

Majula is a quintillion times better than Fireshit Shrine. Better soundtrack, better atmosphere, best soulsgirl, better NPC, better feeling of safe and despair at the same time, and there's more lore in it than in all of DaS.

Because it is likely not a passion project
All the talent was assigned to another game and it was just the bare minimum to fulfill their contract with bamco.

>Movesets are less important than graphics
You lying little faggot. I played Bloodborne first, was not impressed. Das is better

If From didn't have to shove the retarded speedy combat in DaS3, it'd easily be the best in the series. Souls should be slow, Bloodborne should be fast.

i swear soulsgames has the most cancerous fanbase
>beat the first game 15 times
>the sequel isnt original enough, REEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

thats not an argument, you're saying what "made" it "bad", not why its bad
I like Majula a lot, but I can never forget the original comfy firelink

>not why its bad
Oh that is even easier
Horrible design on almost every level
Level design is the worst.
The interconnectivity adds nothing unlike in DaS1
There was no thought put into where and why things are.
The movement and attacks are clunky
Boss Fights are all way too similar.
Meme fanservice.
Raped the Lore.
PvP was good but invasions were ruined by Soul Memory.

Swolestein is an underrated boss for sure. Prob top 5 in the game.

>Horrible design on almost every level
not really
>Level design is the worst
it's just like ds1's
>The interconnectivity adds nothing unlike in DaS1
interconnectivity is a meme
>There was no thought put into where and why things are
yes there was
>The movement and attacks are clunky
no they weren't
>Boss Fights are all way too similar
nah
>Meme fanservice
not really
>Raped the Lore
no it didn't
>PvP was good but invasions were ruined by Soul Memory
no they weren't

Correct.

Instead of being a colossal faggot, you could've just replied "im a huge ds2 fanboy and/or shitposter and I'm just going to disagree with you."

DS2 is shit m8.

GREAT post.

>not really

i never played ds2 but even from fucking pictures and videos its obvious that there is something wrong with the art design
looks bland as fuck

Oh come on!
You didn't even try now.

woah don't cut yourself on that edge
I'll admit that it's a bit flawed, but at the same time all souls games are massively flawed
I could write detailed explanations as to why you're wrong, but you're not really worth my time
nah it's just like 1 except not as dark and gloomy

I believe you're thinking of DaS3

>I could prove you wrong, I swear!
You're a massive fucking faggot

I learned to hate DS3 after 6 playthroughs

Wrong

DaS/BB>DeS>>>>>>DaS2>DaS3 is correct

Nothing in there applies to das3
The world is not interconnected.
The pvp is not good to be ruined by soul memory
If anything the game could use being a little bit clunky because it is too fast.

>I played through this game 6 times.
>I hate it

Unless someone was forcing you to do it with a gun to your head you are the biggest retard in this thread. Which is saying a lot.

>"it's just like 1"
>those textures
>that lighting
>the terrible designs

It looks like a fucking MMO.

>Nothing in there applies to das3

Horrible design on almost every level
Level design is the worst.
The interconnectivity adds nothing unlike in DaS1
There was no thought put into where and why things are.
Meme fanservice.
Raped the Lore.

Dark souls 3 shits on both 1 and 2. 2 is literally worse with the meme fan service by having you fight Ornstein again and 5 Gargoyles and a bootleg scorpion queelag the only thing that can make 3 top that is if Solaire was the Nameless King and dos a fucking Praise the Sum gesture to power up for the second form.

1 is an unfinished mess that shits itself afte Anor Londo and has the easiest bosses in the series.