No good superhero video games

>No good superhero video games

It's just not fair.

just ask for recommendations the straightforward way you insufferable faggot

The Wonderful 101?

>X-men Legends 1&2
>Marvel Ultimate Alliance

infamous 2 is goat

I'm hoping Marvel doesn't fuck up the new spiderman game with unnecessary SJW bullshit

>It's just not fair.
Yes it is, capeshit is terrible, so capeshit game adaptations are also terrible, it makes perfect sense.

spiderman 2
saints row 4

I have a soft spot for the PS1 Spider-Man games

that posture is fucking retarded

Gravity Rush 2 is came out last month

>Capeshit is terrible
>But animu is the greatest form of animation for mature adults such as myself

>Saints Row 4

Worst $8 dollars I've ever spent.

Superhero faggotry is the worst.

Batman Arkham Origins

Disliking superhero faggotry ≠ liking anime, you fucking retard.

I don't like either.

Who gives a shit about Spiderman? It's the same game every time and it doesn't use the Spiderman 2 webswinging (god, how long as it been...)

By the way I just wanted to let everyone know that I badly wanted to impregnate Spiderman 2 Black Cat. That is all.

Fuck off back to Sup Forums, hipster scum.

Does Sup Forums dislike capeshit?

I might start lurking, then.

Capeshit ruined the cinema for me.

>Posting videogame kino in this shit excuse for a thread

LEGS
E
G
S

Gotta put that pussy out there.

>capeshit ruined the cinema

>not the endless remakes, reboots and rehashes

>a small set of movies ruined an entire medium for you

You must not be bright

How did the Japanese end up making better capeshit than the burgers?

This was great until judaism and consoles kicked in.

Once that happens, you'll never unsmell it.

t. victim of farts

>>No good superhero video games
SaGa Frontier

Burgers let politics muddy the waters of their capeshit too much.

I don't know if it was ever "great".

>mostly positive
>mostly negative

I'm sorry.

But that's wrong.

>mindless repetitive shit gameplay
>ridiculously complicated gear that requires hours of math to figure out how to optimize properly
>pay to have nearly enough bank space

it was never good

War of Gems
Most superhero fighting games
X-men Arcade
Batman NES
Batman & Robin for Genesis
Hulk Ultimate Destruction
X-men games of SNES and Genesis
Spider-man 2

that game is mediocre

Did they patch the terrible missions? If not the game is terrible

Ignoring politics. Most modern capeshit is bogged down by its own history and universe. Heroes have a hard time changing since they have to remain relatively close to their more popular molds and are in lockstep with a dozen other writers.
Nip capeshit tends to just take the fun parts of Western Capeshit and allows it to be a fun story.
All Might is the best Superman precisely because he's not Superman.

While Brevik was still active in development, the game felt like Diablo 2 with superheroes. It had a steady stream of content, ok itemization, and was just fun. When Asros took over in 2015, the game started going downhill. We got shit items with every single new item making old items outside of GoKs worthless. We got shit characters that no one asked for (Beast/Angela), old characters got left in the dust, Dr. Doom was ABSOLUTELY retarded in how OP he was on release, and with the 2017 patch the game is now completely gutted and a shell of what it was 2-3 years ago.

>not one mention of City of Heroes

I am disappoint.

>mindless repetitive shit gameplay

That's all ARPGs

>ridiculously complicated gear that requires hours of math to figure out how to optimize properly

Yeah, this was stupid and forced people to run around with copy build deadpools, dooms, spideys, lokis, and captain americas

>pay to have nearly enough bank space

It's not so bad if you don't horde garbage.

This game was pretty good

Back 2010 DCUO was great.

infamous is still way better

No

yes

also you smell

>liking capeshit

Why wouldn't they make a Green Lantern game. Shit's ripe as fuck after Geoff Johns touched it.

>Patrol around 2814 stopping shit like Manhunters, space threats and horrors, and other dangerous shit
>Stop threats on Earth with Green Arrow, the other 2814 GLs, and JLA members
>Have the War of Light be a central arc with it climaxing in the Blackest Night without all of the convolution of bringing back dead DC characters
>Make it somewhat open

I'd throw my money at a good dev like Sucker Punch to make this shit happen.

What changed? I never really played this game, considering subbing for a month and playing to max level.

>Hope you enjoy the smell, Boy Blunder!
>If it isn't heir to the throne of the roaming Rhullo...

I don't know, I certainly enjoyed it more in the past but I feel like this game has always been beyond hope because of the weird pseudo-MMO style they went for. It works great for hubs, but things like midtown are just a clusterfuck of special effects and lag. If Marvel Heroes had a singleplayer story and gear progression that was similarly fun as Diablo I'd have much more fun with it. As is it feels like it's just a huge grinding simulator, beating the story isn't difficult and doesn't mean anything.

Superheroes are great. I want a good Superman game
>inb4 boring Mary Sue

You just have no imagination if you can't comprehend that a kind, powerful character can also be compelling

Anyone else remember rise of the imperfects?

Morrison's work on Supes was great. I didn't know people past the age of 16 still think he's a boring Mary Sue.

Recommended reading? I've only read What Ever Happened and Red Son. Preferably a collected book that I could find at the city library.

I just wan't a 2.5D platformer/beat 'em up thing.

The Avengers or X-Men would fit perfectly with that style like the old Spider-Man & X-Men in Arcade's Revenge for SNES. That game was fun and hard as fuck.

One of the best of its kind.

How do you suggest you pull off a Superman game?

Honestly its a shame DC & Marvel don't make anything like these anymore. They don't seem like they would be that expensive to make. Surely people still like platformers.

All-Star Superman by Grant Morrison for sure.

I don't know. Maybe have some stages where he flies through rings with a time limit, and some grounded action here and there.

WHY CANT I LIKE BOTH?

>calling movies 'the cinema'
Who do you think you're fooling Sup Forumsscum?

>waifushit
>superhero
u wot m8?