I know we all agree Desu Ex MD was kinda unfinished piece of shit but still enjoyable

I know we all agree Desu Ex MD was kinda unfinished piece of shit but still enjoyable.

So is anyone getting the DLC a Criminal past the comes out tomorrow?

It was meh.
Prague sucked compared to Detroit and China. MD was less engaging because it was just a generic, grey eastern European setting. HR felt like it was the future with every other person having augs whereas MD felt like it wasn't and everyone dressed odd. I really wanted to like MD, but it just fell flat.

It was a good 40 hour game but I have no want to go back to it. MAYBE id play the dlc, I have the season pass.

I wish it was better optimized.

What a waste of of DLC. They should have made this after the "ending" to MD to give us some fucking closure. But nope, it's more wacky, side tracked hijinks with Jensen locked away somewhere AGAIN

no

i liked the game overall, but the rehashed dlc idea makes me completely uninterested in this

10/10

>So is anyone getting the DLC a Criminal past the comes out tomorrow?
I'll wait for the reviews like last time. I was hyped as fuck for a pritchard mission and we got a 2 hour long commercial for the stupid multiplayer mode.
So I'll just wait.

>I have the season pass.

>Prague sucked compared to Detroit and China.
lol no

Wait i just realized i never played the Jensen Story Desperate Measures.
Is it worth the reinstall?

Mankind Divided was fine apart from the barebones story and non existent ending. Prove me wrong

You can't

it's 1 hour level for ghost, good level.

the gameplay was fine. the gameplay was significantly better than human revolution, because they added the titan aug, making a pure run and gun playstyle completely viable, even on hard difficulty

the problem with md is that they cut out all of the cool characters and replaced them with terrible characters, and the story is worse, and the game ran like shit on a lot of pcs on release (not sure if it still does)

epilogue was great though with picus adjusting in the news what actually happened

and story was fine too, conspiracy was there, it was big enough, you had your choices in the end

I preordered the game. it was $100 CAD

I had high hopes that it would greatly surpass HR. It could have if it was a way longer game.

>It could have if it was a way longer game
and had more than one boss fight, and an actual ending that wasn't sequel bait.
At least HR finished its own story arc before ending

golem city though, and composite prague city design, with blade building on horizon
one of the best cyberpunk cities

The thing it lacked in most was the main story. There was plenty of side content but a severely underwhelming story. Seriously, we found out about the illuminati in HR. On top of that, any rational person would have realized the Aug Incident was out of the control of the augs and they shouldnt be further punished for what was punishment in the first place.

Instead we get a retarded apartheid that has literally no logic (I guess they anticipated Trump winning) and gasp! Its the illuminati again!

I'm not arguing that my man. I loved the game and preordered too. But the lack of bosses and the sudden ending killed a lot of the experience for me.

Should I get Deus Ex: MD when it goes on sale, preferably with all DLC included?

>extra content that's just some building interior with no hub or anything

It's like they want the game to fail even harder

it is prison, if they did it properly it's going to be adam riddick prison break.
Part of prison probably a hub.

is the performance improved yet? I got the game for christmas and was having yuuuge framedrops during cutscences for no good reason

Yeah. The level design is fantastic. Stealth playthrough is a must + hardest difficulty. Its a solid action game with a 90's action movie-tier plot.

your pc is shit.

Its stable now on directx11 assuming your card can handle the game in general. The only problems I had with my 970 was crashing during certain cutscenes but theyve fixed all that.

>a 1070 and i7 4790k is shit
whatever you say nigger

alright thanks

>This game is fine apart from the things that make it not fine
You're absolutely right