The launch line up is so fucking shit

The launch line up is so fucking shit

Now Isaac isn't even a launch title so it just got smaller.

Even the vita had a better launch line up

What are the launch titles?

Why would they even consider Isaac? That game isn't exactly star quality. Did they really want their launch to be equated with afterbirth?

1-2-Switch
Just Dance 2017
Human Resource Machine
I Am Setsuna
The Legend of Zelda: Breath of the Wild
Little Inferno
Skylanders: Imaginators
Super Bomberman R
World of Goo

>Even the vita had a better launch line up
Vita didn't have a GOTY like BotW in it's launch lineup.

I am setsuna is not a lunch title.

It's one of the biggest roguelike games that exist, with a rabid fanbase. There are dozens of people like Northernlion and twitch streamers that quite literally make a living off of playing BOI every day.

It's a dinner one

It did have exclusives.

Botw isn't goty. It's not even out yet.

Lold

It's going to be goty, it's just a lock. I played that shit for 10 minutes at an event, and it was the best 10 minutes of gaming I've had so far this decade.

Escape Plan
Hot Shots Golf: World Invitational
Hustle Kings
Little Deviants
ModNation Racers: Road Trip
Super StarDust Delta
UNCHARTED: Golden Abyss
wipEout 2048
Army Corps of Hell
Asphalt Injection
BEN10 GALACTIC RACING
Blazblue: Continuum Shift EXTEND
Dungeon Hunter Alliance
Dynasty Warriors Next
F1 2011
EA SPORTS FIFA Soccer
Lumines Electronic Symphony
Michael Jackson The Experience
Plants vs. Zombies
Rayman Origins
Shinobido 2: Revenge of Zen
Tales of Space: Mutant Blobs
Touch My Katamari
Ultimate Marvel vs Capcom 3
Virtua Tennis 4: World Tour Edition

Vita had an okay launch line-up.

Rayman Origins and Escape Plan were pretty good imo

I don't know, I think Bomberman, Zelda, and I Am Setsuna will tie me over for a while.

I'd love a Wipeout for the Switch

We are getting Fast RMX and Redout fairly soon after launch.

>World of Goo

Wow, a game from 2 consoles ago

Multiplats can wait and any other major exclusives would just distract from Zelda.

>World of Goo
Oh boy, I can't wait to buy a Nintendo Switch so I can play 9 year-old, 1-cent games.

>Little Inferno
>Human Resource Machine
Old scraps.

And it still sold for shit. That list has some good titles on it, but I don't see any games people would actually buy the console for unless Uncharted GA is your thing, and even that isn't exclusive anymore.

And it's still better than half the shit on [your favorite console].

Only maybe Uncharted and Plants versus Zombies would even be talked about here to any significant exent, and the later most people played on their phones.
All the rest on that list hardly matters. Really though on Zelda maters in the switch lineup, Nintendo is banking on it selling their console to people who passed on the Wii U.

Is anyone even buying this piece of shit? The only person I know who is is my fatass, autistic, amibo collecting, paycheck wasting, embarrassment of a human room mate. I legit know not of a single person else who wants this. After Wii U, are people really this retarded?

It's sold out everywhere so you tell me?

Lumines was the only "good" launch game, Uncharted was interesting that they crammed it in there but bad and Hot shots was an okay "Another one of those" type games but that was about it.

Zelda and 1,2,S isn't really any worse.

The Switch launch is essentially staggered though, they've got a steady flow of shit coming out over the months instead of having a dump of stuff at launch and then a dead period before releases start like the Vita had.

Nintendo has been purposefully limiting the supplies of their hardware to inflate demand for over a decade now?

I hear people parrot that line all the time, but I have yet to see any hard proof of it.

>Michael Jackson The Experience
>Games

Zelda will be a huge seller, but retards here ignore object permanence. The Switch gets Mario Kart in under 2 months, and Splatoon comes soon after that, and Fire Emblem comes soon after that, and before the end of the year Mario and Xenoblade come. We haven't even seen E3 yet.

Amiibos? Nes Mini Classic?

>uh-obviously it's true, the Switch only has the same number of units as the PS4 did during launch month! Obviously Nintendo is holding back, how could they only make 2M units?

Meant for

>it was the best 10 minutes of gaming I've had so far this decade.
What the fuck have you been playing?
This just reeks of fanboy.

That's fucking awful. Morons who are buying this day one should be cut off from videogames.

It was the first time I've felt like I was actually "exploring" shit in a long ass time in a game. I got a weak version of it for Terrarria when I realized how many items and biomes I could find, I got it with a lot of childhood games, and I got it for BotW.

>The Switch gets Mario Kart in under 2 months
It's a fucking joke that they're re-releasing a mario kart game

when does i am setsuna come out for switch?

The proof is right before your eyes. Switch is selling out and yet literally no one wants it or even know when it's coming out. Compare to when the Wii was released and tens of thousands of people were paying $700 for one because it was sold out. It's really obvious that don't make enough of their hardware every single time? It's not like they couldn't easily meet demand if they wanted to.

>launch line ups
>good
>ever in the past 20 years

Day one. It's digital only in the west, though.

a guy said it wasn't in this thread though

Then you don't fucking play videogames. This is why its hard to trust Nintendo fans, you guys are biased as fuck and rarely give accurate and critical representation of any game you play.
It's like you force yourself to love a game before you even have a chance to truly grasp it, its fucking disgusting. Go play the Witcher 3, its better than anything BoTW can offer.

How? People keep repeating this but it's retarded.

You DO realize every single Mario Kart is 1/2 old tracks, and 1/2 new tracks, with 32 total, right? This is the first Mariokart since the GBA with more than 32 tracks, it has 48. They're all "old", but MK8 had a great lineup and as a WiiU title many skipped it, or bought it and didn't get DLC. People that DID have MK8 but didn't buy DLC still get 16 new tracks, BUT they get 32 old ones instead of just 16. The only way you "lose" is if you already bought MK8 and all the DLC, but even then you're free to NOT buy the game. For people that didn't buy MK8 or bought it but didn't buy DLC, it's by far the best value of any Mario Kart title in the history of the entire series.

Of course this is on top of battle mode and by far the biggest roster of any Mario Kart ever.

And it's 1080p 60fps, something the WiiU couldn't handle.

Complain all you want about it, but this is the first Mario Kart in a long ass time that ADDS content without REMOVING content from the previous game. That's a fucking good thing.

Well, that guy is an idiot. Binding of Isaac is the game that's getting delayed. I am Setsuna is a launch game.

>he hasn't seen the hundreds of ebay listings where Switch preorders have sold for $500+

nice bait.

>Go play the Witcher 3
I have. The combat is good, Gwent is fantastic... what else? You can't interact with the world, you can't climb the mountains even. The grass is just a detail, the trees are just a detail, the world is just a place for enemies to spawn, nothing more. In BotW every single tree, every patch of grass, is a THING you can interact with. You can use telekinesis to move boulders, you can cut grass and get bugs from it, you can burn the grass and get an updraft for your glider, you can cut down a tree and use telekinesis to fling the log around as a weapon, or even just use the log as a raft or bridge naturally. It's completely a new league of gameplay, where every fucking thing is a part of the game. Like in WEBM related, they didn't need to make a special patch of oil on the ground for Link to set on fire, the player wanted to make a fire to keep gliding so he just fucking did it. You get NONE of that with Witcher 3.

Oh shut the fuck up, you are a retarded shill.

Everyone who buys one now is either a super hardcore Zelda fan, a Nintendo fanboy, someone who likes buying into launch hype, or just wants one for games that will come out later.

And scalpers, but we pretend they don't exist.

God damn, user, I can't fucking wait anymore. This are gonna be the longest 9 days ever.

>implying every system launch isn't shit short of the dreamcast
>implying that any console in the last two gens has launched with a game as major as BotW
>implying that you can say BotW doesn't count because of the Wii U because you yourself sited Isaac as fair game and thats been on everything
lel

It's lazy.
If I were to buy a new console I want new games, not rehashes of the previous console with all the DLC bundled in.

>I don't have a single arguement to counter what he said!
>better call him a shill and pretend I didn't just get BTFO.

Link for video?

Did you already buy MK8 and all the DLC? Then yeah, call it lazy and skip it.

If you didn't buy the game and all the DLC it's literally the biggest improvement the series has ever seen.
The most tracks ever, which is huge for a series stuck at 32 for decades.
The most characters ever.
The biggest battle mode with all of the best modes from the past, even Shine Runners, AND a new battle mode.
1080p 60FPS, for the first time in the series.
It's even portable, at the same 720p 60fps the WiiU had (the WiiU was 59fps, inb4 semantics retards)
They added shit like the new babby mode where you can't fall off the sides, which is nothing but a pure optional improvement to the game

It's the best value the series has ever seen, "lazy" or not.

>Now Isaac isn't even a launch title

Really? Hasn't the game been out for 2 years already on other systems? How does that get delayed?

No, the version the Switch gets came out in 2017. It's Afterbirth+.

>tfw bought mk8 but none of the dlc

cant wait for mk8d

Real talk I was actually excited about the prospect of Issac of Switch and wanted it day one. But fuck me now that I have to wait some more.

Honestly its just going to be my BOTW machine for half a year.
Maybe will get myself a mario kart as I never played any mario kart game.

>I never played any mario kart game.
Dude. MK8 will blow your mind, so do it.

Just like every console. I don't want a Switch but this argument is stupid. The fact that Wii and Wii U had maybe 8 great games combined is why I'm out. Not getting burned again. When it has 10 solid titles I'll get it, which is unlikely.

And japan gets setsu and dragon quest h 1 and 2