Really makes you think

Really makes you think.

Other urls found in this thread:

forums.ubi.com/showthread.php/1580240-Is-there-mocking-of-Islam-as-well
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Ubisoft is not the federal government. They can literally do whatever they want on their own forums. I suggest you write a whiny letter to Breitbart.

That post really activated my almonds.

forums.ubi.com/showthread.php/1580240-Is-there-mocking-of-Islam-as-well

>Really makes you think.

Not much though. Christians won't kill you for making fun of them.

Freedom of speech is a moral obligation, a private company doesn't need to follow it, but morally they should.

Probably in the minority on this one, but I have no problem with him asking that question. If you don't like the way a game expresses the political views of its creators within the narrative or game world, then don't buy it.

And there's nothing wrong with asking about how those views are expressed before you buy the game.

I'm not going to buy the new Mass Effect game, and that's one of the reasons why. The fact that the game looks bad makes my decision easy, but when the development team expresses contempt for me because of the genes I was born with, why would I give them my money?

>autism

>a private company doesn't need to follow it,
And no does, because you are a nuisance.

>Probably in the minority on this one
go back

calm down there mohammed

>mobile poster has a shit opinion
>no one is surprised

>posting on ubishit forums
Rethink your life, or end it.

no shit, faggot. that's not the point at all.

why do retards always come in spouting this kind of shit as if its not incredibly obvious to everyone else?

kill yourself.

>shitposting in a controlled substance
>expecting us to get perspective
how fucking stupid are you

>tfw to stupid to understand what this post means

This

Anyone else became religious because of the memes?

> the Earth isn't flat

I fucking hate brainlets

The purpose of mocking Christianity is due to the game's overarching themes of questioning and challenging authority. Christianity is the premier religious authority in the United States, and the western world in general.

Islam doesn't matter. There are as many Buddhists in the US as Muslims, and none of them matter.

You're too deep in the memes, bruv.

We should ask that fucking dumbass how mocking the messiah in islam and his mother a.k.a the best woman ever created according to the same doctrine isn't touching islam.

but muh abortion clinic bombings that happen once every 20 years
but muh crusades

who's stopping me from making a protestant church that kills people for making fun of us?

Good luck getting non-sand nigs who'll follow you.

Your mother.