*blocks your path*

*blocks your path*

I will only allow the person who can show me the best sword and shield in video game history to see The Great Deku Tree!

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=v4cD-gblAa8
youtube.com/watch?v=xeqUpLfaP7A
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Was Mido the true antagonist?

Quel'Serrar
Elementium Reinforced Bulwark
Now let me past you cunt.

OoT is designed in a retarded cockblocking manner.

>let me past
Sorry mate no retards allowed lol

You being cheeky? I'll fuckin bop you one

You talking shit, you fairyless faggot?

THERE IS
SO
MUCH
WAITING
IN OCARINA OF TIME

o ok i show you a sword sword alright... *unzips dick*

I wish I could skip cutscenes at least.

youtube.com/watch?v=v4cD-gblAa8

▲▲

I have a triforce, may I enter?

>all of hyrule's water passes right through his ass cheeks

Golden Radius

AKA the Sword and Shield that makes people go

>SnS is low ti-

*tilts past u*

How come Adult Link didn't just kick that little faggot aside? Why bother with playing the ocarina?

If I was the king, I would do the exact same thing.

You aren't blocking shit m8

youtube.com/watch?v=xeqUpLfaP7A

>Two Heart Containers

My SnS brother in arms. Granted, I'm at least decent with every weapon type except HH, but the SnS is top tier fun weapon.

Not a big deal considering the games that succeeded it. You can go into the Deku Tree within the first ten minutes of gameplay. Now compare WW and TP.

>SnS in 3U
>Ripping Ivory Lagi a new asshole and then some
>Leap attack doing so much damage
>Leap attack, roll out, leap attack, roll out
>steamroll the game
>Gen gets oils making it even more powerful

God damn it feels good to be gangster. I still don't know if I should hack my 3ds and just pirate Gen or wait until the inevitable Gen G

>stupid shit is deemed acceptable when even worse happens later on

What a shitty world we live in.

OoT was many people's first 3D game and most certainly many people's first 3D adventure game. The brilliance of teaching the player spatial awareness by having them search around the area for a sword is part of why everyone loved OoT.

I hardly played Gen, and I say that as someone who put 600+ hours combined in 3U and 4U.

Wait for Gen G.

Has the online dipped off in activity? I know I can just port my save over to Gen G and continue where I left off.

>The brilliance of teaching the player spatial awareness by having them search around the area for a sword is part of why everyone loved OoT
I know of no one who enjoyed that part, they all went "gimme the damn sword already! fuck fetching rupees for a shield to move a little faggot!".