He still hasn't preordered Persona 5

>he still hasn't preordered Persona 5
how embarassing. what do you have to say for yourself?

Other urls found in this thread:

soundcloud.com/wyte-song/pyramid-internal-ruins
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

One has to be at least a little retarded to enjoy these games, and I am not.

>preordering game

What's the point?

The worst aspects of dating sims and the worst aspects of JRPGs. Fucking pathetic.

I pre-ordered it back when it was supposed to come out on Valentine's Day.

I'll buy it day 1, but I'm not pre-ordering it.

What the hell happened to the Valentine's day release goal? That would've been perfect for the whole "Steal your heart" catchphrase

Fpbp

>tfw you preordered it in June 2016 and it's still not here

i'm waiting for the pc version

Music is definitely good, I'll be curious to see if anything else about it holds up.

Got my collcetor's edition pre-ordered

>game came out a year ago in Japan
>people still waiting for the localization

lol, either learn japanese or get left behind

Buy her game.

I'm not sure if I should get the premium edition. I really don't care for the bag but everything else seems neat.

Are you dungeons actually fleshed out in this game?

Apparently the original team saw what the translation was going to be like and they made them make it better. And now we also get dual audio.

I prefer post apocalypse, demons, a chance to change the world in my vision and to kill my friends over this high school bullshit.

Why would I preorder? What do I get over just buying the game normally on release? As far as I know, there's nothing worth reordering for.

You'll make you're waifu happy.

no homo no buy

because I'm pirating it on ps3
one last hurrah for this old thing

Elizabeth isn't in Persona 5, user.

>He still hasn't finished Persona 5.

The game's almost 6 months old.

>65 hours
>Just beat worst girl dungeon
This game is endless.

Cute NEET.

I just got payed

Teacher is best romance SL

I fucking hated that dungeon. Even the boss was shit.

I did as soon as they announced we wouldn't have to listen to the dub.

looking forward to watching jeff and vinny play through this over the course of the next year

She looks like she's about to murder someone, which is hot.

>I prefer high school bullshit to high school bullshit
Atleast post Strange Journey or something.

Well the boss was at least better than kaneshiro who was a tutorial-tier boss

Don't you mean her game

Why would I pre-order P5 when I already played through it with my Japanese female friend?

Yes

Yeah he wasn't that hard either. I struggled with painting dude more. There was only one other boss I struggled with but I won't say because you're not up to it yet.

>at least post one of the most juvenile entries in the series
DUDE HUMANS ARE JUST LIKE AS BAD AS DEMONS DON'T LITTER

>preordering a game that will be $20 in a few months

kys

>one of the most juvenile
You'd almost have a point if I wasn't comparing the game to SMT4A of all things.

The moral you should be taking from this is that SMT is not a mature or subtle series. The writing is too terrible to take it anymore seriously than dumb pulp shit. Unfortunately the series attracts leagues of idiots obsessed with masturbating over how their favorite game is the most dark and mature because "the cast are adults" or "you kill all your friends". You sound like children that just watched anime on Adult Swim for the first time.

As opposed to the classy and well-humored Fatlus RPG that is, uhh...

As a genre JRPGS don't have good writing. They are explicitly aimed at a young teen audience, so that's not surprising.

preordered the steal your hear edition the day it became available

ive been waiting so long

i am tired

I can only read at a 4th grade level.

Im pretty sure there will be plenty of copies so i dont have to worry about not getting one I hope

You get a cute plush, an art book, a stylish bag, and some other shit.

Does this apply to every country?

Oh fuck, I just realized I pre-ordered before they changed it from the Valentine's Day release.

Will that effect my pre-order in any way?

at least the music in the dungeon is pretty chill
soundcloud.com/wyte-song/pyramid-internal-ruins
the panel puzzles were kinda heavy though

On a normal mode playthrough Madarame was actually the only boss I had to attempt more than once before superior gold face . On challenge mode with no carry over Kamoshida took 10 tries

I keep forgetting about this damn game. I started it months ago stopped because I had played too many JRPGs at the time (like Persona 1-4 and SMT I-IV Final). The few game months I played through were fun though, better than Persona 3 and 4.

I need some help Sup Forums, i've just started playing turn-based games for the first time, wanted to start the Persona series, so asked and someone told P1 was a good place, i'm 4h and it's shit, the first game i genuinely hated, only corridors with annoying monster appearing after a set ammount of steps, no dialoges, story advances slow, boring characters, etc, are 3-4 any different/better? because everyone here likes them

You got memed. Persona 1 is atrocious. Play 3 or 4. Also if you just started playing turn based games Persona 1 could not have been a worse choice

i don't know if you can pre order it in the UK yet

While I think Persona 1 is the best, I wouldn't recommend it as a place to start for turn-based RPGs. Start with 3 or 4, or even 5, if you want to start with Persona. 2 has a pretty interesting story too, but it's much closer in style to 1 than 3+ (Persona 3+ are so different from Persona 1 and 2 that they may as well be from a different series).

>Nioh
>ha, why preorder, no one wants that piece of shit
>Nioh was unavailable in Germany for the last 14 days and it's unknown when new copies will be delivered
Japs underestimate the demand here on a regular basis, Cyber Sleuth for example was also completely sold out here for a couple of weeks. Preordering Nier and P5 is mandatory if you want to get them here.

You won't enjoy the required dungeon grinds any more than the previous games, but I personally find a lot of the content in 3 & 4 to be more engaging because there's much more interesting stuff to do outside of copy-pasted dungeons. If you can stomach the questionable pacing and characters repeating the same information over and over again, then they're alright and actually attempt to be different than the usual JRRG.
I think that the games lend themselves better to short burst of playtime because its easy to get burnt out with the dungeons..

I don't know much about Persona 5.

Persona 5's dungeons are great. I never suffered that burn out that I did from Persona 3 and 4's shitty dungeons when going through them (except Mementos, but I avoided that place as much as possible).

Nice ps2 game.

Ok, i will, thanks

why do you consider it the best? I thought it was going to be good, i also recently started FF1 and its a fun little game, the worst thing about P1 are not the corridors, it's those annoying random encounters that take forever and i completely forget about the story and what i'm supposed to do, combat seems fun though

thanks

I liked the story in Persona 1. It's nothing special, but it's nice. I like things like that, reality literally breaking and a normal life in a normal town suddenly become very dangerous. And the thing with Maki suddenly showing up being healthy and with different memories than she should have was interesting to.

I think the music is like, half the reason I liked the game though. I played the Japanese PSX version, so I got to listen to the original soundtrack.

The atmosphere most of the game gives off is dark, and I like that. Not edgy dark.

I can understand why people don't like it though, random battles are slow and I'd have hated them too had I not played on an emulator and used the turbo function to blast through many random battles.

Maybe try Persona 2: Innocent Sin. The PSP version has a feature that allows you to skip battle animations, so battles go by much faster (especially if you spam fusion spells). Not sure how you'll feel about the story though. It has an interesting beginning, but for awhile after that the questions just keep mounting until the mid point where you start getting things answered.

Japanese audio isnt going to fix its awful localization though

Why do people hate preordering again ?

If your planning on getting the game already you might as well anyways

If your preording physical you don't even have to pay it all upfront the minimum is 5$

If your preording online you don't get charged until it's shipped

The only way you get charged up front is via digital

There is ZER0 reasons NOT to preoder

I understand why you wouldn't pre-order if no one has played the game but P5 has been out for months now. I guess you could be worried about the localization but I doubt that it'll be so bad that I wouldn't want to play the game. Also you get $20 off on amazon prime if you pre-order and the steel book case.

I'm not sure. I've been here for longer than I want to admit and I've never been able to figure it out. As far as I can tell, people don't want you to pre-order because that's what companies want you to do. Oh, and I think it's also because they don't like bad games getting rewarded with pre-orders.

Not a fan of the comic book art style.

What the fuck am I supposed to do for 6 weeks

I don't have PS3.

different gimmicks for each dungeon but they're not randomly generated if that's what you're asking

they are made with proper level design in mind and there is only one optional dungeon that is randomly generated and is literally hallways like persona 3 and 4

because total ass cancer made his drones run out and spew bullshit about how its bad, so now they all shitpost preordering nonstop, the same way they shitpost ubisoft

they are cancer

>playing anything anime

How embarrassing

>what do you have to say for yourself?

WASSSSSSSUP MY PERSONA

At least it's not a fucking bear pun

what the fuck is happening with her thighs?

Not as bad as when he says GET WREKT

Ryuji is just a cringe character. I called this as soon as I first saw him. Even without the cringe dialogue he is comes off as cringy try hard.

He is like the shittier Kanji.

But I have preordered it senpai, the take your heart edition.

I'm pirating it for PS3

Why did they let an autistic child design the UI?
It's awful

>dude lmao check out these jagged edges everywhere

>Ryuji is just a cringe character. I called this as soon as I first saw him. Even without the cringe dialogue he is comes off as cringy try hard.
What do you expect from a highschooler?

Anyone pre order via PSN?

What is the theme they give you and what song plays?

When did attitude come about?
I remember when anime was in, or maybe that was just the area I was living in at the time.

I already finish it and it's fucking garbage. 67 FUCKING HOURS I'LL NEVER GET BACK

>he fell for the ironic shitposting

Scartch that, 76 HOURS

Sure, "ironic shitposting" I see it all over gamefags.

Anime hasn't been "in" in about a decade.

>he waited for the plebian western version
Pitiful

Then it was just the area I was living in.
Everyone at the comic shop and game store seemed to be into anime shit.

I'm AT 85 HOURS NOW it's still shit

I think you're in the wrong thread user

At least they haven't the internet make them hate what they like then.

No Persona 5 is buyers remorse material

What did he mean by this?

All hype for it died when they announced the game like 4 years ago and it still isn't out

>Winter 2014
I actually made a joke once that we wouldn't see it until 2017, because it was absurd to think it'd be delayed for years.