SOLD OUT THEY SAID

SOLD OUT THEY SAID

polygon.com/2017/2/22/14697882/nintendo-switch-launch-gamestop

Other urls found in this thread:

archive.is/L5z7a
wccftech.com/nintendo-switch-demand-tremendous/
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

>linking to polygon
fuck back to whatever hugbox you came from.

>linking to polygon

you're the worst kind of nigger

Mad Nintenigger detected. Your shit console can't even sell out at launch. Even the Pii U sold out at launch

Gamestop told my friend who didn't preorder to come early thursday to hold non-preorder ones for midnight, not surprised.

>Polygon

>put up 10 Switches for preorder
>say they're all sold out and demand is high
>week before launch say they have a few more to sell
>it's actually 300 more that were never in risk of shortage anyway

the eternal N*ntenj*w strikes again

NO

NOOOO

DELETE THIS

>>switch sold out
>FUCK JEWTENDO ARTIFICIAL SCARCITY
>>not sold out
>HAHA BLNDER OF THE CENTURY

Truth is, they simply didn't put all units for preorder.

It's no secret that Nintendo fakes shortages. Remember when the Wii U supposedly sold out, and a month later, there were palettes of overstocked Wii Us in every Walmart?

I'm a manager for a Dutch gamestore and they are definitely sold out for us, with more preorders than ps4 and WiiU combined. It will sell like Shit after launch week though.

How many extra units are you getting for walk in sales

Gamestop is well known for hoarding shit for their own gains.

I work at GS. We only took 10 pre-orders, but are receiving 20 units at my store. Its just a faux shortage.

Nintendrumpfs can never recover from this

My guess is gamestop reserved some units for walk in sales since Nintendo made it quite clear what everyone is getting way back. Of course they could have different arrangements.

We are getting more units mid March though

>polygon
wew lad

>expecting me to click on polygon
Screencap or fuck off.

This. I remember how they didn't sell all their Xenoblade stock just so they could sell it for 80 a few months afterwards

>ree dissenting opinions in my safe space!
Don't worry lads, I clicked the link for you.

>you share your board with people that actually, unironically browse polygon

> Nintendrumpfs
Really licked my armpits.

archive.is/L5z7a

fucking this

Is gamestop being paid to lie about Switch demand?

wccftech.com/nintendo-switch-demand-tremendous/

>wanting to give polygon clicks

at least pastebin it

It's not about dissenting opinions, it's about posting a link to a clickbait website. Just screencap it or something, dumb bitch OP.

>the chances of picking up a Switch without a pre-order may be slim.

>Sup Forums suddenly hates Polygon

wtf happened?

>the chances of wanting to pick up a Switch may be slim

>suddenly

But possible. Which means it's not sold out like Nintendo would have you believe.

Taken from USAToday

>GameStop says they will stock a "limited supply" of Nintendo's next video game console in stores when it launches on March 3. The video game retailer says systems will be available during midnight launch events held at local stores.
"I would strongly suggest customers plan on attending one of our midnight launch events for a shot at securing one of these extra units," said Bob Puzon, GameStop's senior vice president of merchandising, in a statement.
>Other retailers including Best Buy — also hosting midnight launch events — Amazon, Walmart and Target will also carry the Switch, Nintendo's first console in more than four years.

GameStop's working that meme magic

>Nintendo's first console in more than four years.
They say that like it's a long time. What a terrible state for Nintendo to be in.

It was never sold out everywhere as some retailers don't do pre-orders but still are entitled to shipments.

On the other hand, Gamestop just had a promotion where they would randomly allow a Switch pre-order at randoms stores at random time of the day. So either Gamestop reserved some Switches or they got a surplus from Nintendo's increased production.

So, does this mean it's not actually sold out? Why would Nintendo lie to us?