NINTENDO SWITCH LAUNCH DAY

ONE WEEK

what did you pre-order and what are your plans for launch day?

Legend of Zelda and Bomberman

Bomberman party when the bros are home. Legend of zelda when everyone fucks off back to ARPGs.

>what did you pre-order

I missed my chance

>pre-order
>plans for launch day

Nothing, I'm Latin American.

I pre-ordered the grey switch, botw and a pro controller.

As soon as the switch arrives, I will plug it it, boot up botw, wrap myself in a blanket, drink some hot cocoa and just play zelda all day like i did christmas day 1998 when I was 10 and got ocarina of time.

cancer

pure cancer

>Drink some Hot Cocoa

Holy shit there's a place in America that has winter? Midwest has been suffering 21C for the past two weeks.

Sweden, we just had some nice snowfall here today.

Nothing because I'm not a fucking retard

Early adopters are stupid

If you're gonna talk about america use F ya fag.

But yeah holy fuck 60 in febuary is a fucking crime, almost had to use my AC a few times. Where are you where it's hitting that high?

Central fucking indiana.

Preordered from Target. Choose free shipping cuz I am a cheapskate so I wont get it till sometime around the 6th to 9th. However, my friend with Prime hooked me up with the Zelda SE (the one with the case) so at least I'll have something to stare at on the 3rd while I watch him play his Switch.

Go to work for 2 hours
cross the border to pick up my switch in the US
Buy Zelda (if Latin American Spanish Zelda is too expensive)
Go back and enjoy vydia Zelda and stream it all weekend

If I find time I will just place here pics unsold consoles in Sonyland (Europe)

Ugh fuck, I'm farther north than you, Minnesota, and even at 60 I can get destroyed inside if it hits like, 70.

Fuck hot weather.

It does look like it'll be dipping back to 30's and snowing here soon though

What's the point of preordering a console that will be available everywhere. Bragging rights?

The guarantee of getting one on release day, duh.

>console that will be available everywhere

The switch is fucking sold out like everywhere, what are you talking about?

Can't skip out of work that day, can pick up a console on release date without worrying about it.

Only got around to getting my preorder in today, went to my local bt games to get a preorder and they said it's online only here (south africa) but they made an exception
I still had to drop a R2000 deposit, I really hate this country sometimes

Thinning my backlog out probably. If I'm not on Binary Domain on the 3rd I'll stoll be switching between Bravely Default and Persona PSP.

Not to mention buying consoles on their first day/preordering them Is stupid because It may have some kind of hardware error like the RROD.

will they have them in stock on release day?

Misread the OP, got breath of the wild and a neon switch

Kill your self. Hopefully in a way that takes out other Nintendrones in the collateral.

>couldnt nail a pro controller preorder

FFFFFFFFFUUUUUUUUUUUCK

Why do you need on release date, you can get them anytime.
No. It's not. Exactly.

And nothing of value was lost.

Why the hostily user? It's not like he's spending your money

>Why do you need on release date, you can get them anytime.

I'm not getting mine on release though. :)

Preorder from amazon, will probably arrive around noon, gonna go pick up preordered zelda from gaamestop right after.

Zelda Should tide me over for A month or two

Wisconsin here. I'm not sure how I feel about this weather.
I went for a run today

I'm selling mine on ebay. I have a bundle with the pro controller and zelda for a small profit(nothing outlandish). I realized I can just play this on my Wii U and wait til Mario/the tablet has actual apps to grab one. Gonna use the profit to buy a few PC games

I'm hyped as fuck for Zelda tho.

I already got a Wii U and an iPad -- no need for another one

also my 3DS is collecting dust now

I think I'm done with Nintendo now... I'm 31 and it was a good run but I guess it's time to grow up

>No. It's not.

What the fuck, nearly every site has this shit listed as sold out and stores have fucking very limited stock for non-preorders, are you blind?

A lot of places don't know when they'll be getting more stock

Neon Switch
BotW Master Edition
Pro Controller
The 2 Link amiibos

I also bought a 256gb micro SD. Tax returns were pretty good this year.

damn it, I was waiting for that Kirby to be animated since it's a gif image....

anyway here is your (you)

Missed the PO. If I can snag one at launch cool if not meh I'll get one after the hype dies down.

So your telling me you only buy nintendo products due to nostalgia.
Good to know.

So how do midnight releases for Nintendo stuff at Gamestop usually go? What time should I start waiting in line?

>what did you pre-order
Grey Switch plus pic related

>what are your plans for launch day?
My job involves a flexible weekly schedule, so I won't know for sure until the 28th, but whatever free time I have that day will be split between waiting for delivery, setting up my Switch, playing Breath of the Wild, and working, as appropriate.

Westcoast btw

Contact your local Gamestop. They have announced they'll have extra units for sale on launch day.

Are RROD or YLOD-level hardware issues on a Nintendo that common? I can't remember

Will I be able to scalp my preorder?

So far just the grey switch and botw, debating picking up a pro controller at launch but I think I can play with the joycons

I just looked on target and Best Buy and they say no such thing.

Since I live in the grand land of Canadia, I get to wait an extra 4-5 days for Best Buy and Amazon to take their time to fucking ship anything

Yeah, I'm going to try them that morning and the Walmart right next door. If they don't have any the closest stores that would are 30-45 min drives....and I'm sure I'd be SOL by the time I got to them.

??????

I've seen multiple posts by Best Buy as well that expect very limited instore stock beyond pre-orders on launch.

I've said this to other anons, but relax. in-store stock is completely different than the pre-order one, so just because pre-orders are unavailable right now doesnt mean they are completely sold out. if you show up early you'll get a switch next week. It's just gamestop trying to create this image of OMG YOU NEED TO CAMP OUTSIDE A WEEK BEFORE because they want to sell bundles

Smells of fried chicken and Naughty Dog games in here

I hope so I'm getting Wii popularity vibes from this thing.

It hit 57 in Collegeville MN yesterday, fuck this I want muh comfy winter to play Zelda in.

Is it one week? I thought it was 10 days away

>Grey Switch
>Zelda Special Edition
>Super Bomberman R
>Charging Grip
>Pro Controller
>Screen Protector

Plans are to play Zelda for my long weekend and Bomberman with friends when I can.

>tfw didn't pre order
>tfw in the Navy
>tfw the NEX didn't have a pretty order fiasco and they'll have them in stock

Guess I'll be getting one after all boys!

>Charging Grip
>Pro Controller

I honestly don't see the need to get both. The charging grip with joy cons will basically be the pro controller.

Not stupid enough to pre-order.
The online is a disaster waiting to happen and I'm gonna give Nintendo 4 months or so to unfuck it and get some games out before I buy.

Is gamestop doing a midnight launch? I work until 11PM the 2nd and I'm off the third so I would love to get off, go pick up the console and play the entire fucking day

Yes they are. Call the store ahead of time to confirm. Though there is a chance they will lie like mine to keep you hyped and paranoid.

Good luck though, you can't actually show up to a midnight release and expect to get shit. People will be there at least half a day ahead to line up. There are stories of turbo autists who've camped out for 48 hours during the Wii's release.

>America

I WANT IT.
I dont even have a teevee, so its my perfect console

>tfw car died and have to replace it instead of getting the Switch day one.

PDP Nintendo Switch Premium Console Case-Zelda Edition

PDP Nintendo Switch Zelda Collector's Edition Screen Protection and Skins - Nintendo DS

Guardian amiibo: Breath of The Wild - The Legend of Zelda Series - The Legend of Zelda Series Edition

neon red/blue switch

zelda botw

>BotW, Bomberman R
>extra joycons, protective case kit and pro controller

I will only be able to play it for a bit before I have a concert to go to later that night. Switch party on the 5th at my place, though.

same

>I dont even have a teevee

I don't know this feel but if I didn't live with my gf I don't think I would mind it.

Same here nigga
Hype as fuck. Pretty neat that instead of buying a 20 dollar carrying case I got one with BOTW SE, plus all the other bonuses

>only preorders left in my area are the hideous red/blue ones

im not THAT desperate for one

>Grey Switch
>Zelda
>Bomberman

Plans for the day are staring out my window for the mail to arrive and play/post about the Switch all day

That carrying case isn't half bad.

the Switch
Zelda
Bomberman
64 gb card
Disgaea 5 for May

>Switch
>Zelda
>64GB microSD
Will probably pick up pro controller and 1-2-Switch later

>tfw didn't preorder one
I wish I wasn't a fucking poorfag.

I have enough money to buy one now and a few games for it but I'd rather save money and not put myself in a financial hole. God, I really want one, though.

Neon is the only way. I also preordered BOTW. Both of them are fully paid off with trade ins already.

I would have also preordered a pro controller, but I don't have a TV to play it on set up right now, so maybe later.

>tfw instead of pre ordering the switch, i pre ordered pic related instead
d-did i do good?

you a fag for preorder vidya because theres no need
also a poorfag for not just getting both

Switch
2 pro controllers
Zelda

That's it so far.

Just saw that Target was having a Buy 2 Get 1 Free sale on the Sunday after Switch launch so I'm gonna wait a few days to pick up Bomberman, Nier Automata and maybe 1-2 Switch or Ni-Oh!

Aren't they up on Best Buy's website? Just got one in today myself and shipping was free as well as being ready for launch day..

>Only On Playstation
Sure, user. Whatever helps.

is it? oh fuk i didnt even think of best buy

will it deliver day of?

>No reason to pre order
>A console that otherwise you'd not get for months because of "muh limited stock"
I want to play the Switch on launch thank you very much. No way am I gonna buy BOTW now for wii u then wait a few months, get the switch for splatoon2 or fucking arms. I want it for zelda. I want BOTW portable goddammit.

That's what I said, at least that's how it is for me.

Not sure if that depends on region.

the hell? what user described sounds really fun and cozy. what I'm basically reading from these posts is
>fun is not allowed! fun is bad!
>wtf user why do you want to have fun?? what's wrong with you????
>FUN IS NOSTALGIA AND SHOULD NOT BE HAD FUCK YOU

>Preordered BOW and Bomberman

Plans
>Work for half day
>getting lunch with friend

After that
>play zelda and stream bomberman til other friend comes over

Will only get mine on March 13. I plan to stay the fuck away from Sup Forums and Youtube. Only Zelda for me

Now if i can magically find somewhere that has a master edition preorder

ANY reason to go digital?

with limited space and games being on cartridges I cant find any

Nah, there never was.

My plans for launch day are to play ESO on PC and wait for the switch to inevitably flop. Then i will laugh at all the nintendrones on Sup Forums vehemently defending an actual pile of shit.

>STOP HAVING FUN REEEEE

Only time to ever go digital is when the Switch gets hacked

Pro shitpost friend. Where in that post did i tell you to do anything? I just said what my plans for launch day are.

Didn't preorder but wish I did. My birthday's the 10th though, so I can probably rack up more money for games by then.

Some games (I Am Setsuna if ya didn't get the limited print ps4 retail version) will only be available through digital.

NEON SWITCH AND BREATH OF THE WILD MASTER EDITION BABY

>nvidia
>getting hacked

Damn it must really suck to be poor.

Zelda and 1 2 Switch(Hate the price of it but it's going to be a great drinking/party game)

Bought the pro controller, a charging grip, and pair of neon joycons cause why not.