You're picking up a Switch for the testfire, aren't you user?

You're picking up a Switch for the testfire, aren't you user?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=96WZJusSqR0
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Buying a console for one game
Idiots.
Maybe wait? Until there are more games out?
There is absolutely no reason to buy a console on release date other than bragging rights. You folks are worse than apple fags.

>One game

who are you talking to?

I wish the Switch Launch wasn't so FUCKING SHIT so I could participate in the testfire...

I won't be getting one until Spla2n drops.

no because no restock until april

What's the point of a demo for an enhanced port of a game you can already play?

Anyone who buys a console for one game. People are buying the switch for Zelda. But aren't interested in any of the other ga,es.

but thats why people buy ps4s

>"enhanced port"
>new weapons, cosmetics
>new singleplayer campaign
>new multiplayer maps

That's like saying any sequel is a "enhanced port"

Besides zelda I'm really looking forward to splatoon 2, project octopath, ARMS, Mk8 and the new xeno game, might as well buy it now right?
and SMTIV/FEswitch hype has my judgement clouded

Play with who?

Wii U's dead boy

That person you're talking about will buy Zelda and never buy another game again? Do you honestly believe that?

Splatoon isn't coming out on other consoles
I like it a lot so I'm buying a switch for it.
If another game I like comes out then I can get that too but for now $300 Splatoon machine is good enough for me

Yes. There are people like that.
There were people who bought the Wii for brawl and proceeded to complain how there were no other games. Then there are those who buy a console for a game. Then sell it when they're done because they say there's nothing else to play. Then proceed to buy the same console again when another game they want comes out.

splatoon is over, get ready for 99 cent weapons and gear dlc

We call those people retards. On every single console I've ever owned there's been a shitload of games worth owning. Even Wii U.

>Play with who?

Hundreds of people to this day

People actually play this 8 year old childish garbage? The style looks like a fucking Nick Jr. show

I bought a 3DS just for two pokemon games
I regret it

I have never bought a new console that didn't come bundled with a game, and I don't intend to start now.

I love splatoon so much but I am torn on the jewish practices and would feel bad buying a console for one game. Sorry, squibs.

why would you even think that?

Every pokemon game on the 3ds was bad
I'm so sorry user

I really want to, but i also wanna finish my PC.

And since Switch is $200 overpriced in Mexico i wont get one.

ORAS is good
XY is okay
S/M is fucking awful

>this game is reminiscent of 90's nickelodeon slime fests
>this is a bad thing

EEHHHHH?

I can only agree with one of those.
The other is okay and the last shouldn't exist.
Regardless I have lost faith in GF

>ORAS is good

I don't care about the other two opinions but fucking what?

>limited 1 hour a day shit again
fucking why. just let it run for 3 days or whatever.

Agreed
I missed all the previous testfires because of this
At least this time I can take the switch with me and play

shh, you're getting in the way of his shitposting

I testfired the game on Wii U.
I'll get a Switch around black friday or Christmas when there's a bundle.

>Japs defending their country's honor 24/7
>people
Good one m8

LOL, no. I already bought a Wii U; I ain't getting burned again. Especially now that Nintendo are asking for payed online.

>There are people on this board right now that unironically think and post like this.

good fucking god no. I hated the first one. It was a plain awful shooter. Interesting mechanic with the turf control aspect but as i'm sure everyone's seen at this point
youtube.com/watch?v=96WZJusSqR0

>splatoon's mechanics are universally praised just because of the paint gimmick

stop

what?
I never said that.

I just said that it copied some flopped 360 game. Which it did. The game never came out so it was fair play I guess, still really hilarious that nintendo literally stole the idea though. Not the turf war idea, but the paint war idea in a TPS format. The only unique thing about it is the squids, really. And that's not that interesting of a mechanic to begin with, on top of the TPS gameplay being trash and worse than every other TPS to come out in the last decade.

>You're picking up a Switch for the testfire, aren't you user?
Already preordered and paid for

>it copied some flopped 360 game
False

>picking up a switch

lmao nope

>paid online
Nah

>The only unique thing about it is the squids, really. And that's not that interesting of a mechanic to begin with, on top of the TPS gameplay being trash and worse than every other TPS to come out in the last decade.

you and millions of other normies did the same fucking thing

shut up shill

>PAID ONLINE
PAID ONLINE
>PAID ONLINE
PAID ONLINE
>PAID ONLINE
PAID ONLINE
>PAID ONLINE
PAID ONLINE
>PAID ONLINE
PAID ONLINE
>PAID ONLINE
PAID ONLINE
>PAID ONLINE
PAID ONLINE

and no games.

Partially, yes. While I'm kind of excited for Zelda, I'm mostly buying to get ready for future games

protip: pirate Zelda on Wii U and save your money until later when there's actually games to play like somebody with a brain.

>pirate Zelda on Wii U
>protip
That doesn't seem like a protip, the benefits of the switch version easily outway the costs

I keep forgetting about the open beta. It'll be the first game I play on my Switch.