Sup Forums went too far

eventhubs.com/news/2017/feb/22/tier-list-ranks-fighting-games-not-their-characters-heres-interesting-idea-some-interesting-results/

a major fighting game website has posted a Sup Forums troll tier list. well done, fellas. you may actually convince people usf4, a3, and br3 weren't hot poopoo.

>eventhubs
>major fighting game website

nah op, nah.

But is not a troll list. This is legit. Are you a butthurt mk fan?

Where's Melee?

>Today on eventhubs, this dog says hadouken if you listen close enough
>Give us AD MONEY!!!!
>Also smash is great guys seriously, fuck everything else.

>no BlazBlue
>no GGXrd
what did he mean by this?

>eventscrubs

name a bigger one, other than shoryuken

>any iteration of SFIV
>top-tier
good morning 09ers

>no tatsunoko v Capcom

Man what the fuck

Not a fighting game.

Aw, why didn't they put Melee or Sm4sh on?
So they could put them in the trash tier.

I'm more bothered by JoJo shit being in High Tier

It was a good Arcade game. Doesn't change anything If you're a butthurt JoJo's hater.

It should be bottom tier solely because it's played with a smashfag rule set in order for it to even be tournament viable.

>Jojo fighters
>anything but shit tier
They are borderline party games

>no persona
im sad

>persona
fag

LGTSS
>Eventscrubs

>dude universal autocombos lmao

Persona isn't that good, much prefer UNIEL or even DFC over it.

There's nothing wrong with them if the game is built around the mechanic.

did that guy that had a heart attack at a smash tournament die or what?

his heart did stop so he should be permanently brain damaged and in a coma atleast, right medicalfags?

where melty my dudes

>he should be permanently brain damaged
He plays smash competitively so he's likely already brain damaged.

>even Eventhubs users think this is shit
You can't make this shit up.
Congrats Sup Forums, for having worst taste and opinions than fucking Eventhubs.

In the "So good nobody plays it" Tier

pour one out for my nigga ryougi

>no TvC
>MvC2 above MvC3
List is shit.

Who /EFZ/ here?

Melee is better than all of those games combined

>no Samurai Shodown
You tried

>Tag2 in High tier and not in Mid
>MKX in Mid tier and not in High

I play both games so believe me when I say switch these two.

> Mortal Kombat taking 5 spots in Low/In Trash Tier.

As it fucking should. Mortal Kombat was never good. Took NetherRealms 20+ years to get to anything decent with MK9/X and Injustice.

Putting aside how shit this list is, isn't it years old? Fucking eventhubs is so trash.

God bless eventhubs.
Literally the Buzzfed of fighting games.

Which one of you send them this?
I know you did it

Ryan Hart did it.

>All those comments triggered over Soulcalibur V being higher than 2 and 3

>People that think Xenovers is better then Budukai 3

Super > Budokai >Xenoverse > Xenoverse

This is the biggest issue with the list
That and Mortal Kombat should be in Low and Trash tier

Super DBZ is the only DBZ game that can even classify as a fighting game instead of a party game

>Skull Girls
>Ki
>No tatstunoko vs capcom
>No melty blood

>MK4 and MK2 in Low
Fair. They're still fun to play for Nostalgia purposes but not much depth.
>UMK3 and MK9 being in Mid
Yeah that seems about right.

>MK5, MK6, MK7
Lol those were shit. The best part of those games had nothing to do with Fighting.

As a MKfag the only thing I take issue with is MKX being in Mid and not High because it's way better than MK9, in my opinion.

Also Injustice is shit. I wish utter failure on Injustice 2 because fuck those games.

dude wasting all your meter for shit damage lmao

>BR3 better than Primal Fury
I'm ok with this. Aside from the faster load times PF was worse in a lot of ways

>We're unsure who created this list
Didn't create this one, but I recall creating the prototype back in 2010ish when wingdreams and the fighting game threads here in general were devolving into franchise and fanbase shitposting instead of discussion and online.

I figured it would spur new curiosity over unfamiliar games to distract from the monotony of the same tired arguments. How naive I was, it technically wasn't a tier list either in case you're thinking that's the problem.
It was just a bunch of logos of different fighting games with the more popular ones floating at the top simply because they were easier to remember at the time.

I wanted to show just how many flavors of fighting game there were and how pointless it was to spend time bitching over only two types because of blind brand loyalty and ignorance.

The original had doujin games like Melty Blood and Akatsuki Blitzkampf, they have their quirks and problems, sure, but that doesn't mean they don't have a spot on any list if you're going to put fucking Isuka of all things on. No Arcana Hearts 3, Tatsunoko or Samurai Shodown either. And I'm a GG fan myself, but don't think I didn't notice how convenient it is there's not one sign of BB yet even GG1 made the cut.

All these years have made it so I'm not surprised any of it's missing though. When people come online, here or on those shitty fighting game forums, they don't care or want to know about games they haven't played or don't like. They don't want to play games period, that's why they're here. They just want to find someone to argue over the same shit ad nauseam for six years.

It's their life's flowchart. I should have just image spammed like all the others and called it a day.

If you try to reason any tier list you need to sort out your life. Like trying to clean up a backed up toilet knowing it's just gonna be full of shit the next day.

lmao what a fucking nerd