Sup Forumsidya Drawthread

Previous Thread:
>Post character name/franchise and references and keep them in a single post
>Keep it vidya
>The character(s) must be of vidya origin
>Post an art sample with your "taking requests" requests
>No bumping your requests
>If a post breaks the rules, DO report and hide it. DON'T respond to it.
>No OC requests. You can, however, request the creation of vidya characters.
>Everyone posting "LOOMIS" without explanations and proper criticism is just spam, which should be ignored and reported.
>Please bump if the thread reaches page 10
>Have fun

Post your art to the booru for anons to find later in case they miss a delivery or if it is NSFW:
vidyart.booru.org/

Also, to those uploading, if you know who the subjects of the picture are, please tag them!
NSFW Deliveries should also be posted in
Want to learn how to draw or improve your drawing skills? Visit the /ic/ sticky

Other urls found in this thread:

vignette3.wikia.nocookie.net/fireemblem/images/9/98/FatesSamuraiPortrait.png/revision/latest?cb=20160516083648
imgur.com/a/8A9WK
imgur.com/a/JmNq5
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Requesting the Banisher from 7th dragon III in the pose of Reggie yelling "Bill!", but the banisher yells "Beth!" instead.

Requesting Charlotte (pictured here) being punched in the belly by a random Hoshidan soldier, with a look of surprise and pain on her face.

Hoshidan soldier looks like this, but he doesn't have to be fully drawn out, just an outstretched arm punching would be fine: vignette3.wikia.nocookie.net/fireemblem/images/9/98/FatesSamuraiPortrait.png/revision/latest?cb=20160516083648

Requesting Aqua from Kingdom Hearts dressed as Rapunzel along with having the long hair.

Anchor post

Your waifu adores you! It's quite exciting, isn't it?

Requesting Belome as sexy human-looking monstergirl. Important is the huge long tongue, four eyes and maybe four large breasts too.

Your waifu loves you! Do you dare go all the way?

requesting Mozu being cute

Requesting Reinhardt from Overwatch without his armor doing this pose, with his hammer instead of Guts' longsword.

Requesting Kat from Gravity Rush dressed as Shantae, she even gets her hair style

Requesting a pov pic of Margarita from Trails of Cold Steel getting fucked like in the references from the link. Fully clothed with just the clothes moved for access, specifically panties aside, the skirt lifted, unbuttoned blazer and shirt, her bra still on but one her big breasts peeking out from the breast cup. Please keep her plump, i like my chubby waifu just that way.
imgur.com/a/8A9WK

Super Mario-o R-P-G
It is the only one just for me
When I play the game I get lost in a phase
Then I find out I’m stuck in Geno’s maze

Gimme Frog Coins!
Gimme Ice Bombs!
Gimme Frog Coins!
Gimme Mushrooms!

Gimme See Ya!
Gimme Star Rod!
Gimme Cookies!
Gimme Lamb’s Lure!

I want e-everything I need,
I must play this more and more,
I need to get those damn frog coins
To pay off all my credit cards!

There are many secrets in the game!
Many of which drive some peeps insane!
Why we try to cheat in a really good game?
Just sounds like crap and it makes you look lame!

Exiting the forest is super simple:
All you do is follow these path turns
For the rest of your gaming life…

Follow Geno’s route here…
I’M A GAMING GOD!

Requesting this with 3rd Strike Alex

Requesting some Bimbo Aigis

Anchoring this in case that kind user returns

Your waifu loves you! She doesn't just have a crush, she has an atomic compression!

Taking a simple and humerous request

Fuck you.

requesting Pic related with any vidya character of your choice
I recommend Olivia from Pokemon Sun and moon
and if you do this with Aigis don't give her feet and do it with her actual hooves things

Requesting Labrys (without clothing) with velcro carpet in her hair color between her legs.

Fuck you, leatherhead!

Araquanid blowing bubbles.

Fuck you

VIDEO
JAMES

Fuck you!

Little miss marshmallow being incredibly clumsy.

for
also taking simple/unsettling requests

Betty's head wings flapping so hard she achieves takeoff

Requesting Sina wearing the outfit on the right or something similar, just something cute.

Requesting nude Celestia Ludenberg playing with her pubic hair like this gif animation.

Childre Inarabitta getting its ass kicked.

Requesting Syoko with a mushroom haircut.

Aigis with large leaking titties

Requesting a thicc Raine Sage in the virgin killer sweater

Bump

Can someone do a drunk Mario?

wait. what if, after mario got drunk, he became all racist and stuff? wouldn't that be funny? XD

I'll try this.

To be honest, Mario's eyes are so strange in Super Mario RPG. I believe he is really drunk!

A pipo monkey from Ape Escape ruining Yumi's face (Yumi coming from Ape Escape 3)

Thanks.

Cutely raped

Requesting doctor healmore (Kirby) replacing the healer on your team.

Here the proof.

requesting Honey Woman doing either something cute or cool

Requesting a shortstack muchaburriko (Yo-kai Watch 3) getting that sign shoved up her ass. Annoying bitch.

Requesting an outfit swap between Noire and Severa/Selena.

Requesting Glover giving the middle finger.

wtf, i like oppai loli now

Requesting Kirby and D. va in a robot with the inside of the robot looking like a soft bed.

Oh, god! This damn game!

>middle finger
>4 fingers
LEL there is no middle finger!

Requesting this Villager girl having lewd thoughts, or masturbating through her clothes

Loli widowmaker please :3

Requesting Athena giving a gloved handjob with the top of her dress pulled down.

Requesting this Twi'lek flashing her tits, or with toned abs. Or both.

Why they are so ugly?

Android 2B cutting down the 1 or more characters from the Movie Robots. Having the Robots pleading for mercy is recommended but not necessary.

Requesting Manah and Maria having lunch together at the cafeteria tables, or having a slumber party!

Not all villagers have to be pretty.

Thanks man!

counter requesting these 2 lolis masturbating their sopping wet pussies together

Requesting: make this image lewd.

Characters are Marina and Teran from Mischief Makers.

Requesting a rabbit waddle dee hiding/hunting eggs for easter with a basket.

>counter requesting
>lolis masturbating

Pretty? Nope, they are all ugly. Some more and some less.

Noctilum at night delivery, even tho it was asked to another drawfriend

Requesting Titania abandoning her warrior ways and entering a convent as a nun

Rape

I second this.

Question to the requesters: when you get a delivery, how do you thank the drawfag? Just a two-word thank you?

No acknowledgement and move on to the next request?

acknowledge? they got a free request. why do they get more?

Someone requested 2B in school uniform or with 9S

I did both

Requesting Sora Kairi and Riku doing this dance

Pieceofshit here, gotta go, whoever cares about the booru, just get in there while disappear, i'll be back some time

Say what I like about it and also wish them a nice day

usually a 3-5 word thank you

Requesting Catherine from Granblue Fantasy fighting monsters from her bathtub, in the nude.

>4 fingers
>middle finger
???

Skarsgard here, I'll be on it in a bit.

i'll never deliver again to someone just saying "thanks" or "thank you", if i can identify the requester.

needs some words of feedback at least. people spend hours and if you can't be bothered to type more than 8 letters you don't deserve anything.

Oh hell yes.

I say thanks and give feedback.

Give them a good 3 sentences and try to offer kind constructive criticism.

Shit nigga, I just "thanks man!" and maybe add some more words if I feel like it.

I explain what I like about the piece and try to give feedback if I feel it's necessary. Most of the time it's kind of long winded.

Requesting oily titfucking with lots of cum.

I ty to express how much I liked the delivery and highlight the bits I liked the most.

I also make sure to post the delivery during favorite deliveries time as much as I can

Requesting Aigis with a unopened condom in her mouth and make her have a much lewder face if you want.

almost as exciting as when i rip her throat open in front of the random family i took hostage

I'm told that I overdo it, but when I get a delivery, I thank the drawfriend for taking the time for drawing my request, then I point out the details that I really love, just to show that I actually see it.

After all that is said and done, I wish them a nice day/week.

Howdy, Snorky

metroid or megaman getting a new game, that would be a good joke

imgur.com/a/JmNq5

Requesting an image like this, but with Poison's benis in view instead.

Requesting a Gore Magala girl straddling a hunter while pinning his arms with her wing-claws and looking down at him hungrily.

i kill myself in their honor

thumbs arent fingers

Suck dick

Requesting Aigis feeding Yukari with her breastmilk, while Yukari is trying to push her away with a look of disgust on her face, but you know she really wants it because he tongue is licking Aigis' nipple.