Lets face it

You only hate this game because it shits on KKK white supremacist nazis and empowers black men and strong white women as well as muslims.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=ilCmywMin8I
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

>You only like this game because it shits on KKK white supremacist nazis and empowers black men and strong white women as well as muslims.
fix'd

Good lord they were right, Sup Forums HAS changed.
For better or for worse.

>Just want to go around hunting giant robot dinosaurs
>My face when watching this whole debacle unfold

At least Sup Forums's been entertaining, even if it's a shitpile right now

This. I preordered it. Anything that makes alt-right crybabies piss themselves with impotent rage absolutely deserves my money. The fact that it's a 10/10 masterpiece is just gravy.

>fill your game to the brim with identity politics
>people refuse to buy it for your retarded ass leftist politics
>HELP WE'RE BEING OPRESSED BY PEOPLE VOTING WITH THEIR WALLET
every time

>help we're being oppressed

lol when it sells 8mil copies, good try though kid

I'm black and I think it looks shit.
Does that make me an uncle tom or am I the vidya Clayton Bigsby?

Why do you think alienating people is a good way to make business?
Makes no sense.

I don't give two shits about the politics but that fucking stream showed the game is trash on a gameplay level, animation level and music level.

Internalised racism.
This game also wasnt made for black people or "everymen", it was made for a specific crowd of self hating middle class leftists who like everything to be their personal soap box for the shit they learned in gender studies

It makes you a white sock puppet pretending to be black

>people refuse to buy it for your retarded ass leftist politics

lmao

holy shit

Nothing beats relaxing after a hard day of work to a bunch of shrill feminists telling you how much you suck and how everything that is shit on this planet is your fault.
Its almost like college liberals that flood into "tech" jobs forgot that videogames are primarily entertainment and if you fail to entertain your audience you lose them.

I won't buy the game because it looks mediocre at best with terrible writing to boot. The fact that that it was made by libruls is just gravy.

AYOO HOL UP WE WUZ CYBER IRANIANS N SHIIIET

shit op you really got me there, now i have to buy this

Explain why I should support product which demonizes my race. If it did that to blacks, there would be riots in the streets to get that game banned.

>(You)

10/10 bait will get many replies

Let's not kid around here, Sup Forums is always a shit pile.

>8 million
>For a Sony exclusive female main character game that isn't Tomb Raider

>sells 8mil copies
Sony niggers are this delusional.

youtube.com/watch?v=ilCmywMin8I

YOURE A WHITE MALE

they should have made it an entry in an established franchise like ghostbusters 2016

Based Phil went down in a blaze of glory

If blood borne can barely break 1 mil this will sell like shit

Why is sony so intent on pushing politics in their exclusives?

I know I'm being baited, but fuck it.

This game has marketing and mass normie appeal. Bloodborne does not.

Why isnt it cultural appropriation when a bunch of numale cucks write blacks and lesbians and shit.
Most of those games are written by self loathing white males with a chip on their shoulder and when people dislike their shit they cry racism and sexism, even though theyre white men too

it's a shitty asscreed reskin. there's nothing new here