What went right?

what went right?

all weebshit

Here we go again.

Globalization.

>including indieshit, multiplats and DLC

nigger there's actually some good games on the PS4 so I don't know why you had to pad it out like that.

How long until PCfats start to shit up this thread?

Really makes me glad I didn't fall for the PS4 meme

Everything.

Best games, best action games, best open world games, best jrpgs, best yakuza games, best action platformer games, best souls games, best gravity games, best water games, best indie games, best graphics, best gameplay, best console, best price, best company, best playstation console, best installbase, best sales, best price

There are plenty of awful western games in that image too.

>Champions of Norrath

w-what? is it getting a sequel or remake?

>all weebshit
>Spiderman
>God of War
>Uncharted
>Days Gone
>Crash Bandicoot
>Detroit

K

To be fair, 2/3 of those games look pretty shit

I'm counting more than 1 game on that list? I don't think that list is right.

Ive been through the desert with a horse with one game

Microsoft: Doesn't care about the Xbox brand anymore and is focusing on getting Windows 10 into as many homes as possible

Nintendo: WiiU 2: Electric Boogaloo

PC: No PC related companies willing to shell out money for AAA exclusive games which leaves the platform with Newgrounds-tier Indie games and the occasional shoddy AAA port

Sony: Learned that what saved the PS3 was a steady release of both western and eastern games. They also work with third party devs with financial support while pricing their hardware cheap in third world shit holes.

The Jap devs pulled through

Sony gave up the ghost with portable gaming, satisfied themselves with fighting a medium war with Blu-ray and finally invested everything into getting games.

There's been so many games released and so many sales that I'm completely backlogged for most of the year already.

>3on3 Freeestyle
Downloaded that game thinking it would be a neat timewaster, for free. It's always online, yet there is rarely ever anyone on for matches. When you finally do get a game started, someone leaves and everyone is kicked out.

Most of the players are locked and cost real money for the points to unlock them. It's an all around horrible game that uses the worst kind of micro-transactions.

Best system always gets the best games. Console wars are over. PS5 will be the PC killer

Exactly. What went right?

Give me the names of 10 good games

>a bunch of interactive movies
>crappy arpgs
>capeshit
>a driving sim that simulates the speed of my dead grandpa in a wheelchair
>some button masher
>some qte experience
>weeb crap
>a clone of a meme game
>an exclusive and linear clone of a meme game
>some p2w crap