What videogame did you play today?

What videogame did you play today?

Pic Related

> playing video games

None, I woke up at 3 pm, shitposted, got ready for work and am at work right now. I could play some games but the second I get here I lose the will to do anything and just want to die.

Re7 I'm actually really enjoying it too

Persona 1
I probably shouldn't because I spent more time checking wikis to optimize my pokemons than playing the game.

Final Fantasy XV
Pokemon Picross
Picross 3D Round 2

Got AoE2 HD during the last sale.

I only played it as a kid and fucked around with cheats. Did a few campaign missions and trying to get into MP, so I'm trying to get the hang of FastCastle
Got it in18minutes instead of 20, the competitive scene should be scared of me

Pic related. Anybody on here go on fightcade?

Ni-oh. It's p good.

double carted to dreadking rathian this morning

i was too sleepy to dodge im sorry

Persona 2 Innocent Sin and Umihara Kawase.

Just learned about 5 minute mode this morning.

that shitty berserk musou that just came out

SMT Strange Journey
Still in the first sector and it's pretty alright.

Why is this still the best 3D platformer?

Shantae Pirate's Curse

What makes it shit?

Everything came together at the right time with the right people, the right hardware and the creativity allowed with the jump to full 3D worlds and analog stick control.

Google "musou".

Life

Raidou Kuzunoha vs The Soulless Army.
It's kind of shitty, but I like it anyway.

musou gameplay gets in the way of playing "berserk" properly.
rather than murdering hoards of enemies with gore and shit, you just kill 1 general of each mob group and win because the smaller guys literally don't matter. repeat that forever.

also ALL the gore and chopping off limbs is hid behind your super move powerup which is temporary. if they retooled the game to have limb loss 24/7 it would be a lot better even if the gameplay stayed as it is.

First time ever playing it, really. Rented it a time or two when I was younger, but never finished it.

I played Pokemon Sun after vowing that I wouldn't do any post-game content until Pokemon Bank would allow me to transfer my Diamond team to the newest game.

emulated super mario 3 world

None. I keep looking at my library and thinking about what I want to play.

It's been an hour since I've been home.

I like both

This.

What game is that?

PC Engine version of Ys II

17:30 now, fuckers

Looks like Ys3

Pretty good series

We shall Wake demo 7

it's pretty damn fun

I played infamous second sun for like 2 hours and apparently I'm already 20% done with it.
Most of that was cutscene. Is this game like 8 hours long?