What a shocker! It sucks

What a shocker! It sucks

Other urls found in this thread:

skidrow-games.com/berserk-and-the-band-of-the-hawk-hi2u/
youtube.com/watch?v=rDfN5IjuXo0
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

pretty good 2bh

Yeah I'm having fun with it

Im having fun, do you not like musous? Cause if you don't, why the fuck would you buy one?

I didn't say you can't have fun with objective shit. Most people can't.

How's the PC port?
Is it one of those things where a controller is more or less mandatory?

It's a musou. Were you expecting the last of us or something you fucking faggot?

I wouldn't call it objective shit either..c
What don't you like about it user?

Game runs decently enough on my mid-tier cpu @ mid-high settings

>Jap dev
Take a guess.

idk man. After 17 years, you'd think Omega Force would improve something.

Use a controller

>After 17 years, you'd think Omega Force would improve something.
why even post

>It sucks
Whoa, you can't say that here.
You have to blindly fellate all musou, regardless of whether it's the typical amount of mediocrity or somehow worse than other spin-offs of its type.

its shit but im having a decent time

Are you mad people are enjoying video games? What is your problem exactly here?

Why should they improve the game or engine when they have retards like you who'll eat shit year after year? Congrats bro, you paid $60 for a Berserk skin of a 17 year old game. Fanboys are literal cancer.

I'm mad people support garbage. Instead of forcing game developers to improve and evolve, we get stagnation and even regressive games in some instances because these retards.

>First Musou I ever played was Samurai Warriors 2, maybe? It was a friends and I played as the fan guy, we got every single achievement
>Next up was Fist of the North Star, it was fucking amazing, got every single achievement, the sequel was one of the only games I have ever returned because it was a steaming pile of dog shit
>Bought Pirate Warriors 2 on sale, couldn't do anything beyond finishing the story because it was a resounding "meh"
>Put hundreds and hundreds of hours into Hyrule Warriors
>Got almost every single trophy in Dragon Quest Heroes and pre-ordered Heroes 2

What I'm trying to say is I like to think of myself as a decent Musou fan, and I think Berserk is mediocre as all fucking hell.

Everything after the Zodd fight has just been "KILL FIVE HUNDRED BILLION DUDES TO UNLOCK THE NEXT BIT OF STORY". I know that's the point of Musous, but even as a big Berserk fan this one is just so fucking boring.

>You are not allowed to use your costumes in the story
>Guts only, Final Destination

I will admit playing as Judeau is fun as hell because you're a fucking tornado of blood

Is it Denuvo as previously said?

>Congrats bro
you're still bitching about nothing
also I pirated it, but would pay the 40 for it if i wasnt poor

Just please abstain from posting, I own the games, I understand how they've gotten better over time

This post is much more agreeable than anything

>mad people are enjoying games
No, just confused as to why OP would even try to go against the musou hivemind.

musou fans are 200% higher quality posters than Sup Forums in general

forgot link
skidrow-games.com/berserk-and-the-band-of-the-hawk-hi2u/

Hokuto no Ken and Sengoku Basara are best musou games.

Post best kingdom

You my sir have no idea how fandom and markets work. Like said you really are complaining with nothing. Futhermore, a fanboy would never invade your space about this. You are the invasive one.

I like Berserk, and I like being Guts or Griffith kicking the shit out of soldiers using flashy moves.

Can't say I'm upset. Its cathartic and fun. It's a Warriors game, but it's Berserk.

>fanboys refusing all criticism
sounds 200% identical to Sup Forums to me

I think this franchise is cursed

Not one peon in this thread has given any legitimate criticism, you are just describing your own kind in this scenario

Berserk of Musou?

seriously though, where is this costume dlc?

not only does she already wear it in-game in story, shes also has 2 nude models. so it shouldn't be some censorship thing.

Sengoku Basara is not a Musou.

I remember liking HnK a lot back then, my biggest gripe is that the maps were very bleak and empty, then again it's Hokuto no Ken...

Gameplay-wise, it got pretty fun once your characters were OP enough to be as strong as they were in canon, including the skills that used the Hokuto/Nanto kills in every basic kill.

>Musou
>60 euros

Is this a joke? Musou games exist because they're cheap as fuck to make.

it IS censorship.

I'm a sucker for Berserk, but I dont like consoley arcadey games. I did play a mosou or whatever its called once but that was over a decade ago and I was a kid. Dont even remember if I had fun.

Should I get this?

It's understandable from a marketing perspective because it's a totally new adaption.

From a consumer perspective, it's just as understandable to pirate it if you aren't invested in the series like that.

pirate it if you want some bloody action but don't expect to be too entertained

>not only does she already wear it in-game in story
>it IS censorship

GO
TO

BED

Is this just generic musoushit

musou is shit in general
but this takes the cake

Holy kek. fuckin saved

>play as guts
>X X TRIANGLE

Saved you 60$.

My Xbone controller does not work at all but DS4 does with DS4Windows.

Bizarre.

my ps4 controller just plug and plays

Wasn't that meant to be removed because of muhsoggyknees?

>"I have an idea! Let's censor a game that's source material features rape, extreme violence, a rape horse, birth via exploding stomach and the main heroine being raped to the point where her mind is broken. Obviously SJWs only read Berserk!"

By the way, the English cover art was censored too. Casca has detail on her body in the Japanese version while the western version is just a silhouette.

Reminder that Griffith did nothing wrong

>features rape, extreme violence, a rape horse, birth via exploding stomach and the main heroine being raped to the point where her mind is broken.

Name one successful video game features anything similar
Shame about that cover though, that's pretty kinda lame, not a lot to care about though, again, it's a video game.

Just look up snuff on your computer weirdo

>Name one successful video game features anything similar
...Why? I should have been more clear. I just find it weird that they'd do any censoring at all when the series won't appeal to the crowd that actually agrees with censorship. The series probably wouldn't appeal to SJWs because it'd probably trigger the hell out of them.

>I just find it weird that they'd do any censoring at all
Do you? Refer again to the source material

>the series won't appeal to the crowd that actually agrees with censorship.
That's a bad generalization, especially when there are several global markets to consider, also pretty silly to even think about that when it's just safer to market a product that can be put on shelves.

>The series probably wouldn't appeal to SJWs because it'd probably trigger the hell out of them.
Now you are generalizing SJW poorly as well.

Life's population isn't SJW vs non-sjw, this is not how life functions.

KOEI TECMO who makes DYNASTY WARRIOS typically avoids BLOOD in their games

why are you complaining about logical censorship

Silent Hill 2 and 3? I didn't play the others. I think I'm caught up on Berserk. Berserk was always just ok for me and not terribly shocking. I think for a lot of people it's their first big boy manga. There's a lot out there that's more fucked up. I don't see how the fucked up shit in Berserk really affects the gameplay though. It's just another Dynasty Warriors right?

Slut is how your mom functions

story mode isn't very exciting but endless eclipse mode is fun as fuck, I plan to complete it with every character

Not even worth pirating desu.

At least I've stepped foot out of my moms basement, coincidentally into the room of your moms

>There's no brame
>There's no fame
It's up to you

the western release is gory though, it just doesn't show tits which is understandable

casca doesn't get raped in this. griffith just kisses her once and guts loses it and chops his own arm off.
anyone who only plays this new game is missing out on what really happens in a lot of scenes.

plus the real movies they used for the cutscenes kinda suck anyways.
but yeah, heres the fucking outfit

Are you guys hyped for the sfm?

I'd get it but no multiplayer. Why the fuck is there none? Musou games are intolerable without it.

I'm having a ball playing this. Wish it had some music from the actual shows and movies - the original score is okay but I wanna chop shit up to "Forces" or "Blood & Guts".

Also, you can make Puck do stuff with the face buttons while the game loads. Cute.

mash a button until puck glows and then press circle

Musou games rarely have good multiplayer, what games did you even play? What friends do you have to play with?

Only played the first battle. Shit works fine. Don't forget these Musou games were invented on PS2.

>Is it one of those things where a controller is more or less mandatory?

You mean "is this any game other than a shooter or moba"? Yes.

STILL GOING STRONG BABY

Why is anyone surprised. We knew this once the Japanese version came out.

It's like people magically forgot its a musou just because their edgy anime is in it.

This. If you don't typically like Musou games this might not be for you

you forgot dw: gundam 3

I enjoy musou games, I don't enjoy shitty framerate

The Pro bumps it up to 60fps, though it still dips a bit occasionally.

turn enviroments to low, everything else can stay

Nah, easy steals my friend, was up first day.

And people say the scene is dead

I just started. Am I only gonna be able to use Guts through the story? Do other characters have a storyline, or just free mode. If so I'm getting a refund, and playing "free mode" of my own.

is musou a genre now?

its shit.

all musuo games are shit.

the gameplay revolves around spamming the same bullshit attack all game, literally all fucking game.

How much semen did you slurp before posting this?

Why be anyone other than guts?, but yeah the other characters have a few missions

Semen is good, and I like Berserk. So I would like to play as other characters. Also could get kinda boring, no?

just play dark souls you weeb faggots, its practically a berserk game, but actually good unlike musuo.

This would be a solid 20-25 buy.
If you pay more than this you are way too desperate and need to seek medical help.

I think its decent. Definitely not worth the $60 price tag.

If i like musous, will i like this

The only thing good about the game are the sound effects when you're in Frenzy mode. That and how it motivated me to download DW8. Everything else is shit, with the worst part being how you unlock Guts' full moveset before you finish with the fucking Golden Age stuff.

i imagine it's mediocre at best but maybe showing our support miura will release more chapters?

/wishful thinking

Yeah okie, stick to the cool ones though, i'll give you a pass this time.

That's not the fullset. You have yet to unlock the berserk armour.

>Sup Forums can't get over the fact that souls and musou games are a needed diversity in combat games

Its gory but has few characters, otherwise pretty much the same as musou games, pretty fun

man i love how much this is getting reposted

warms my heart

Wasn't it playable in the tutorial? Unless it's a permanent addition to the base moveset I don't give a fuck.

As a die hard musou fan and Berserk fan, they clearly did not understand the source material, like at all.

The gameplay is a mixed bag. When it goes full musou it's great but the shitty story chapter shit where there is a hallway where you kill a shit ton of monsters while you are waiting for the next custscene/kill evertthing and goes to the next chapter is the most anti hype thing.

"Let's follow the story and that's it" musou games are always lacking. COmpare this thing with One Piece Musou or Ken's Rage 1 and you can see it's lacking.

I'm enjoying my time of it but it could be so much fucking better.

Question: Does raising difficulty do anything but make the enemies into bigger damage sponges? Because I don't think having to press X 6 times instead of 3 to kill an enemy, will make this game more engaging and fun for me.

>musou fan
>no mention of dynasty warriors

And today is the day i became too old for Sup Forums

I's a special mode you unlock in the story mode pretty much as the same place as in the manga.
After unlocking it you press RT while the souls bar is full in frenzy mode.
You can also unlock it permenantly by beating Eclipse mode with Guts.
The attack speed is pretty crazy
youtube.com/watch?v=rDfN5IjuXo0

>there are people that get joy out of minor attention Sup Forums gives them

This is a problem with modern-musou games

So, to get it, I have to get to the point I unlock it in story mode. That unlocks it to use in short bursts. Then if I beat Eclipse mode with Berserk Armor Guts, I get to just have it always on?

So it's still fucking bullshit that you're stuck with the same moveset for 80% of the game.

Isn't Endless Eclipse supposed to be an awful grind? I'll probably just use Cheat Engine to unlock it.

Something something Berserk difficulty makes you as durable and as damaging as a normal enemy while making every enemy just as strong and tough as you are normally

Just beat Eclipse mode with Guts and you unlock it. I don't know if you need to have unlock the timed one before though.
I did Guts, Griffith (which unlock temporary Femto) and Zodd. Couldn't be bothered with the others.
The first time around it's alright but there's no way I'd do all the characters to unlock permanent Femto transformation for Griffith.

people like this should not even bother with these games

Seeing this makes me wish they'd make some different animations when enemies are hit that plays at random

Seeing hordes of enemies all reacting the exact same way sort of makes it look goofy

It was funny enough to make someone repost it on reddit

>I am Sup Forums and I hate musou games!

oh man how IGN of you