WORDS....can KILL

>WORDS....can KILL

what did he mean by this

for example, if someone posts "if you dont reply to this post your mother will die in her sleep" the mother of the person who doesnt replied dies.

WILL YOU SPEAK THEM TO ME

Laputan Machine

parasites

It still hurts.

PRIDE
FEEEDS THEIR BLACKENED HEARTS

You get my reply because I actually had a laugh. Good job.

>take your best shot, flatlander woman

What did Kojima (hack) mean by this?

WITH YOUR BREATH SO STILL

SUCH A LUST FOR REVENGE

IN MY HEART
I JUST KNOW
THAT THERES NO WAY
TO LIIIIIIGHT UP THE DARK
IN HIS EEEEEYEESS

>a version of this joke with effort put into it
I know my mom wouldn't have died anyway but you deserved this (you), good job homo

Double meanings. He believes language is a tool of cultural oppression and imperialism based on his own experiences and the incident that lead to his disfigurement and how he ended up used and abused and passed around different intelligence agencies learning different languages and losing his own, and with it his identity. In this way he believed words were the most powerful weapon of all. The second meaning comes with his actual plan, ie using the VOCAL CORD PARASITES to either eradicate English or just make it unspeakable under fear of death to rob the world of it's common tongue, and then his business of selling cheap nukes to any random terrorist or small nation on the sly through Walker Gears with Metallic Archaea that could reactivate the depleted uranium in their metal plating. So in this way words LITERALLY will kill you if you speak English, and now the only common language the world shares is nukes which Skull Face believes puts all nations and cultures on equal footing and will preserve their identities forever.

I'd give my post
not for mother
but for you

SMALL VILLAGE

this is the dumbest shit I've ever heard

WHOA-HOOOHHHHH

Alright user, alright. Nothing gets past you, huh? It's actually because Skullface is really Voldemort and can avada kedavra people to death.

The funny part is that it's true and what Kojima spent years coming up with.

such a lust for replies

I WAS BORN IN A SMALL HAMLET

Robble robble

WHOOOOOOOOOO

I WAS JUST A CHILD WHEN WE WERE RAIDED BY SCHOLARS. BYRGENWERTH SCHOLARS.

WHO IS DOING THIS

>ywn go back to the years leading up to this game's release

Those threads were the best

I am not a machi

Why didn't he just kill Snake and be done with it?

for my mother

O

if you post a message like this in the future your mother will die in her sleep, and will happen to everyone who will do the same.

why in ground zero is without the mask, and in the phantom pain is with the mask?

>Tfw Kojima intentionally made a bad game to give players the TRUE PHANTOM PAIN from lingering disappointment.

Mom? Mom!
MOOOOOOOOOOOMMMM!

nicely done

Reply. Fuck you tho

Don't settle your disagreements with words

Settle them

With dance!

>Watch MGSV trailers
>"Words can kill", oh shit is Kojima going to be deep?
>Think the plot is going to be about language as a cultural tool, how language can manipulate society/information, maybe Jimbo will throw some heavy Tower Of Babel symbolism in there
>"haha but what what if words actually COULD kill?"
This was a bigger stab in the dick than any medic reveal or cut content.

fuck

Fuck

THE SIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIINS NEVER DIEEEEEEEEEEE

The stuff about language as a cultural tool was still there in tapes and shit which would be fine normally but the way he plastered it all over the trailers made it seem like it'd be far more present during the story than it was. Even if the game was complete it'd still feel incomplete because that's what he was aiming for, but the fact that the game is ACTUALLY incomplete and clearly rushed with numerous sequences missing in the second half sours the message the game tried to deliver imo. Kojima and Konami are both to blame, but man the things I'd do to be able to play a version of the game that was originally envisioned.

This was legit funny

You played us like a damn fiddle!

YOU.

Stop this.

WEW

...won't stop hurting. you feel it too, dont you?

fuck u

COLONEL

>with numerous sequences missing in the second half
Like what?

>expecting some deep significance of Big Boss ideals turning on him
>nope, literal virus activated by words
Just to be safe...

>previous metal gear games
>big conspiracy about government, nuclear bombs, human genome, PTSD, etc

>MGSV
>WORDS CAN KILL, WOLBACIA PREVENTS COMPULATION, PHANTOM PAIN, I HATE NIGGAS, THE MAN WHO WAS KEKED TO DEATH

What went wrong?

IT'S JUST MEANS TO AN END

We all we to blame Konami but we know Kojima is a hack.

ah shit

Alright

MGSV touched upon PTSD pretty well...and then dropped it like a sack of rocks. Thanks Kojima!

Anyone else remember when Kojima went to Normandy and everyone thought it had to do with MGSV and The Boss, but it was nothing?

shit

>touched upon PTSD pretty well
how

CAN'T WASH THIS BLOOD OFF OUR HANDS!!!

The Paz side story.

>but it was nothing?
Probably not a big loss. MGS4 alone made me sick of hearing about her, and PW made me outright resent the character. She wasn't even very interesting to begin with.

Everyone being sore about the base being lost and getting obsessed with shit. Big Cunt being unable to let go of Paz.

We could have had random seizures from the big fucking shrapnel on the head to spice things up and trigger cutscenes perhaps, but no, it's just some metaphorical "LE DEEMUNS" bullshit. Even the red oni-blue oni shit everyone was talking about was dropped.

Nicely done

That Hideo Kojima can bore you to death with his wrting

>MGS
>Can we play with people's genes to make super soldiers?

>MGS2
>Can we play with people's mind to make super soldiers?

>MGS3
>Can we set people up to make super soldiers?

>MGS4
>Can we play with people's biochemistry to make super soldiers?

>MGSV
>LE PARASITES ARE MAGIC

WORDS THAT KILL! WOULD YOU SPEAK THEM TO ME? WITH YOUR BREATHE SO STILL! IT MAKES ME BELIEVE.... IN THE FATHERRRS SSSSIIIIIIIIIIIIINSSS!!

wahhooooo........ wahhooooowaaaahahahaho.... WWWWWWAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!!

I hate those over dramatic song MGS started to get later in the series. They are all cringey except for Snake Eater.

I think mgs5 point was that anyone can be big boss. Even (you).

This is bullshit, I've seen hundreds of these and haven't replied to them. And my mother is still alive and well.

Really now?