Do fanboys in Sup Forums actually hate each other or just shit posting?

Do fanboys in Sup Forums actually hate each other or just shit posting?

why do slavs always seem to have such awful haircuts

this shit is stupid, why would you kill someone over this? everyone knows nVidia is way superior

Sounds like your average PCuck to be fair.

Some guy in russia murdered another guy while they were buying beer over argument about Cant

>Nviolents

I hate pcucks. Everyone else it's just funposting

We don't know who killed who nor what company they were going for.

My guess is the Pleb on the left couldn't accept the fact that his more intelligent friend on the right liked the obviously better company/performer.

It is extremely easy with russian language to imply that another person is passive homesexual, and get stabbed as retaliation for such accusations.

NVidia guy was the one killed though.
>AMurDerer

Nvidia wins again, AMD not on suicide watch though

I'm personally just having a laugh. Sometimes people just take it too seriously.

It's good, the dead guy is safe from AMD now

subhuman skull shape

>AMDead

guess you could say he didn't think his friend was very cool

At least we know AMDguy wasn't driven to madness.

nVidiaGuy was a hothead, he had it coming.

>i don't know how to read

I like to believe that Sup Forums is just a bunch of guys and gals, who are my age of 28 just shitposting for the fun of it, trying to rustle each other's jimmies, but ultimately it ends up being trolls trolling trolls and everyone is aware of it. It's just a fun past time.
Ultimately I do know however that this is not the case and there are legit fanboys on this site (age ranging from 13 to 50+) who stand by what they post and who will fanboy until their deaths

Asked if he could have been set-up, authorities said no, the frame rate in AMD related cases is low enough to make this unlikely

banned

Hating anyone here is a waste of hatred.

You are all faggots, waifushitters and morons, but other than that you're still okay by me.

...Faggot.

>been lurking Sup Forums since 18
>lurked Sup Forums for a few years but sort of lost interest after the Jesse Slaughter incident
>8 years later
>branched out to Sup Forums Sup Forums and /vg/

You feel it too, don't you?

Sometimes you get so deep into the irony that you end up truly appreciating, or dare I say, finding a new sincerity within the thing you were trying to be ironic about.

Kind of like how dudebro mentality used to be stigmatized on Sup Forums, and the whole use of "bro" was in mockery of fratboy culture. Then people started saying it for real, and now it's a term of endearment.

You just have to accept that a good percentage of anons are actually, sincerely Sup Forums now. That's just how prolonged exposure to irony works. They're not being sarcastic or joking. On the surface they might think "kek I'm just doing it for the (You)s (which is just another way to say lulz because lulz is mainstream now, therefore taboo)".

But no, you're no longer just doing it to bait, are you? Deep down inside, it truly resonates with you. You've shitposted yourself into believing it for real. Take a moment to be mindful of just how cyclical it all is.

Funny shit. I bet they browse Sup Forums too

rude

And people try to pass off this shit that Russia is a utopia that all white society should be like and the woirld would be better if slavs ran it

2 friends killed each other during an argument over James Brown's height.

source?

Ha! He deleted it. str8 busta.

He probably already hated the dead guy before this argument even popped up. Lots of supressed anger

well, there we have it lads.
nvidia won.
amd is dead.

White people.

slavs aren't white

Even outside computers Nvidia is weaker than AMD.

ITT things that literally never happened

>Hacked apart after smacked on the head twice
>Died instantly
At which point of trauma was death instantaneous?

It's just bit of odd admixture from the east

racist mems

welp

Aids

why would anyone roll this on Sup Forums?

>NVidiafag uses fire to murder
>AMDfag uses ???

It's ridiculous how large the disparity is between attractive males and females in Russia. That's not even some really ridiculous cherrypicked image too. It's like this for real.

In western countries it seems to be the opposite.

Come on based 22

Some of them really do hate. I've added people from Sup Forums before or people who I knew went on here who were fanboys. Not all, but there were a few who actually ended up blocking me for being an idort. It's fucking retarded.

Protip: don't add people from the Southern U.S. from this site.

Here goes nothing

Learn to read, you nigger

I love all of you all because you are the only ones I click with. As such you guys are my only real companionship. No homo

I love you too, user. Have a fantastic day/evening/night/whatever it is over there

>russians

i hate people that like games i dont like

>Chubby Lauren Faust
Gimme dat 9

Please give me 33

7 doe

>Nvidiots

>the females look fine
>the males either look like they came from chernobyl or they will be sent to chernobyl for being fags

heh looks like someone wants to die
*unzips katana*
For Nvidia
*slices you in two*
pshh better luck next time kid

Absolute proof that NVIDIA is a better card

Yes, people who get passionate and defensive about specific corporations are empty, neet freaks who have nothing else in life to validate them

>"I wonder what poor user is going to get 7"

That's rough buddy

Rollin for 33

i genuinely don't understand how slavs haven't died out as a race when only the women are really attractive

AND SO I GO FORTH TO FACE THE CHAOS

>dubs
>on Sup Forums
Solid meme

And I still somehow managed to roll a good one.

5 get

c'mon 5head

>dubs
>Sup Forums

Good luck faggots.

I imagine every insult said on this site is said by someone with a huge smile on their face, there is no way people can say some of this shit with a stright face.

fucking AMDrunks

>slavs
>people

55 get