Why are people always so cocky during online play?

Why are people always so cocky during online play?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=n7VAhzPcZ-s&t=119s
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

It's fun being a cunt.

Because it's not 2004 anymore and being nice makes you look gay

because fuck you

I like to intimidate my opponents by spending the time i save on not-last hitting on talking shit.

Because who's going to stop you from being a cunt? No one.

Because they have noting going on in real life

This, also the down syndrome midget tyler1, tells his viewers not listening to anyone and inting makes you alpha when in reality it makes you a cry baby

It's called confidence. People usually show it in all competitions.

there's a story about the capitulation of confidence when faced with the need to excel

it's a really famous novel

Saying "ez" after a game isnt confidence its being a retard

Which novel is that

Being a cunt in video games replaced shooting up your school.

The Tortoise and the Hair?

>that guy who shittalks but loses and goes on damage control

>people are shit
>tell them they are shit
dunno man

HA! YOU ALL FELL FOR THE RUSEMAN!!!

Fucking git gud faggit

>acting like a cunt in vidya is considered edgy

Jesus you must have thin skin. I always have a huge grin on my face whenever someone cries like a little faggot online. If you can't handle the light banter or losing just fucking stop playing or actually git gud and do the same shit to me.

gg ez git gud fgt ;^)

>high school: the thread

Cry more sissy fag boy.

While you type all of your insults in chat and think you "got me" I sit and laugh or grin really badly. You're pathetic if you get triggered over some shitty thing like "gg ez" or something similar.

You also know you've hit gold when you hear some fag in voicechat scream at you and call you a faggot.

Now stop being a little bitchboy and actually play the game instead of being a whiny little cunt.

F.A.G.G.O.T. 2: Electric Boogaloo

fedora.jpg

Cringe

because crewing up with 3 or 4 m80's and being a pack of titanic cunts to people is some of the best fun to be had from vidya

Cry more faglord.

>crewing
>m80
>cunt
>Vidya

Cringe

The fuck did you say, kid? When you were growing FUCKING BALLS I was playing hardcore shit like Quake and Doom, do you even know what those are? I bet if I slapped a keyboard onto your fucking faggot face you wouldn't know what to do with it you fucking retard and your the one calling ME a kid? Dont even try seriously, you and the rest of the fucking sheep can lick casual babby shit like its the game of the years but I'll ALWAYS be better than you because you. do. not. know. what real games are. capish?

youtube.com/watch?v=n7VAhzPcZ-s&t=119s