Ghost Recon Wildlands Open beta

Starts in one hour, have you preloaded the beta Sup Forums?

Other urls found in this thread:

sputniknews.com/latam/201702221050926513-violent-clash-bolivia-police-farmers/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

no because I played in the last one and it's a boring mess

Far Cry 3 again but worse

Stop saying bad things

Yeah just to see if it runs like shit like the last beta

yeah, I'm a sucker for tacticool operator stuff and I kinda enjoyed myself even in singleplayer mode, but I have a feeling this game gets boring quick so I'll play beta again and then get the game when it's cheap on steam sale or something. Driving model is atrocious btw, but customisation was very impressive to me, (besides non-existent face editor, why would you not implement system similar to GTA V or MGSV??)

No, infact here's some more bad things
>Runs like ass
>Controls like ass
>Animations are ass
>Cars control like ass and have a pathetic damage model that looks like it belongs in sans andreas
>Huge open world with nothing to do in it
>Bases are copy pasted
>There's only like 6 guards per base and they drop like flies
>Can't customise AI squadmates so if you do make yourself tacticool you just look like a fucking idiot because everyone else is still wearing jeans and vests
>Did I mention the gameplay is just far cry base clearing again?

>>Can't customise AI squadmates so if you do make yourself tacticool you just look like a fucking idiot because e
Can you choose who you play as?

You make your character in the editor upon starting the game. Also you can change the looks during playthrough in the loadout screen.

>wanted to play this
>the beta requires you to actually pre-order the game
>buying Ubisoft games full price when the only good game they ever made was R6S which is still a fucking mess

Welp, nevermind!

its an open beta you stupid illiterate

Which one of these guys do you edit?

guy sitting on the very top

you can change how he looks so you can make him black or a woman or whatever

You have to type in "Open beta" not "Ghost recon"

>playing ubisoft made games 2017

Couldn't find it on PSN shop 3 hours ago.

Oh okay makes sense

I played two betas already. A friend bought me this game on Steam out of the blue. Probably will just wait till release now to play.

t. the most retarded retard that have ever been retarded

Thank you, my bad. Disregard me then, I suck dicks.

I played the Closed Beta and it was a mess. I guess I could play the open beta now to see if they actually fixed and changed anything but the closed beta killed all my hype I had for this game at this point. Me and my friends will get it when it's available for 10 bucks in the garbage bin. Whoever buys this Ubisoft game at release deserves it in all its glory

In your defense they didn't make it clear what to search for.

>Tfw I want to do tactical slow stealthy coordinated stuff with a squad but I don't have friends who would buy this

That's exactly what got me, and when I searched on Google most the results had something to do with preloading.

Now I just need to find PS4 friends since my PC is out of commission.

I played the closed beta with a friend on PC. Driving is shit, gunplay feels good, but is way too easy. Not sure if they up the guards or their HP pool when there's more human players, but with two players we were popping them like flies on hardest difficulty. No challenge at all. Only time we actually died when we did obvious stupid shit like fly into a military guarded compound with an unarmored helicopter.
Then there are design choices which are just annoying and I don't undersand. Littered around the map are caches of resources you can collect, they allow to upgrade your skill trees. There are usually 10 of these in a small sized city and much more in the bigger military bases. What takes you out of the game is the fact, that every player in a party has to activate and collect these. There's no party activation for these things. Say you just had a shootout and are now looting the place with 20 of these things. You all have to run around and click every single thing (and they have a long animation aswell). Why not be able to split up and collect these for all of the party? We were just 2 people but it dragged for so long and took us out of the situation/mood numerous times. Now imagine doing this with a party of 4... phew

I have a PS4 but I downloaded it on xbone. What's your PSN user?

>tactical slow stealthy coordinated stuff
>ubisoft game

Shit nigga, did you watch those previews and not think the players trying to act tacticool in a babby stealth game was fake as fuck?

FrogsofWar

>being a friendless faggot

me too, user, me too. Add me on uplay: ghostbust1990

It is fucking shit, like a f2p game.

I'm not on pc user sorry

Nope, not doing it.

I fell for the The Division meme. Never again.

U expect me to read all that shit?

Giving it a second try, I enjoyed the closed beta, but felt there was not enough to do and the difficulty was too easy.

So far they upped the difficulty in this version, 1 shot nearly kills you two will drop you. AI is also smarter and will flank the shit out of you.

That sounds promising. Looking forward to finish my shit to play.

Still feels too open world and directionless. Random bases scattered around with like 5 people defending them for no real reason.

Getting weapons and stuff in crates feels really dumb.

Where is the ubisoft club shit at?

>have you preloaded the beta Sup Forums?
No point, I'm working all week, I won't get to play this time.

> downloading 26GB of hot garbadge

>it's literally a division reskin
HHAHAHAHAHA

Kinda sad desu. Makes me want MGS5 co-op.

The division set in the summer time
>₩ow so original.

If it had the same controls and gunplay as The Division it would be fun.
The problem of the game is that its clunky as fuck and the animations are mediocre.

Falling asleep just thinking about the closed beta.

I'm trying to play it. Yet I keep getting ERROR YOU'RE GAME IS OUTDATED PLEASE VERIFY YOUR FILES so I do but IT KEEPS FUCKING HAPPENING.

I'm on PC any other anons getting this and do you have a fix?

Their is mgs survie user

Kek

I just got up, have this pre-loaded, and I'm going in expecting nothing. Can I at least kill other players?

Why is the US sending its best to clean up a shitty country with a gang complacent government anyway?

You have to be over 18 to post here.

Yes and no. It reuses some things like animations from The Division, but its more of a Tom Clancy game than the Division which was never actually meant to be one. They just slapped the Clancy name onto it because the team helped save that game from dev hell.

I'm curious if there is any changes from the Closed Beta. All I know is that they are adding an additional province for people to try.

>pre load beta
>takes 2 fucking hours to unpack when beta is available

so why the fuck did I pre load?

Bolivia offers not strategic value.

Does it run at higher fps than 20 on low on a fucking 1060 yet?

That's due to the lack of drivers.

So does it really run like ass for everyone, because it runs fine for me

What a fucking mess of buggy garbage. Everything about this shit can only be expressed negatively, this beta is why devs don't release demos anymore. I wonder how many sales from dude bros they've lost who would've bought it blindly.

Ghost Recon Wildlands Open Beta. Its there.

Post your characters

>Character creation
>Making character
>Suddenly a pop-up
>"OUT OF DATE CUNT UPDATE GAME"
>The game just closes itself instantly
>relaunch
>Sticks me with the default dude looking like that one guy from the hangover trying to infiltrate a middle school
>There's literally no way to reset your character for the beta

Thanks Ubisoft.

Theres an option to edit your appearance in the loadout tab

anyone else gets random stutters even if you put all settings to low? I have a semi decent rig and I was expecting to run this game smoothly. ah ubisoft you make it so hard to like you

cant tell if deformed of facepaint

Well at least they optimised it a bit. Got 30fps in the last beta now I get 70.

these loading times are killing me senpai

>no stupid rpg flying damge number on screen
>no need for stupid loot to shoot harder with fucking guns

it's not a very good game but i had more fun in that beta than the division

I expected little and im still so fucking disappointed, the closed beta was casual as shit and so fucking easy even on ghost difficulty

Everyone kept saying
>ITS ONLY A STARTING ZONE OF COURSE ITS EASY
And now we have the highest level difficulty zone and its a fucking joke. The mission to assassinate 3 leaders across a fairly large base has barely 15 troops in it. The whole thing is poorly designed to be linear and can easily be abused because its open world, you can literally snipe all three leaders from outside the base and just walk away without anyone knowing.

Fucking hell first the division was a sponge walk and not this is a cotton walk, you have to actively try to get murdered in this.

>AI is also smarter and will flank the shit out of you.
Im sorry what? I cant hear you over the sound of your bullshit

>get detected
>the ENTIRE enemy force will attack you one by one coming from a single entry point

Im not joking here, BF1 has better stealth gameplay. Legitimately this is some of the worst stealth content I have ever seen from Ubisoft, even Asscreed does it better.

No this

Then this is not the game for you.

>Plastic gunplay
>Driving sucks
>Boring repetitive missions
>Shit optimization
>Enemies are blinder than Stevie Wonder
>AI is mediocre

It's ass to say the least.

>took me an hour to finish the first zone
>took me an hour and a half to finish the second zone
So the whole game is like 20-30 hours tops in terms of the campaign, and 100 hours of 'collect this +50 resource or folded stock you wont use'

left a pretty bad impression
>the AI teammates and enemies are retarded
>driving feels really bad ala watchdogs
>optimization is bad as per the usual ubi game, encountered stuttering and 1 crash
>barely any reason to actually go stealth if the beta is anything to go by
>missions are repetitve
also crye, oakley and especially 5.11 must have paid ubi quite a lot for all that gear in the customization options

Is it optimized yet?

Is the gameplay similar to the Division? Because then I might give it a try

No, I watched some random streamers play it a couple of weeks ago and it looked boring.

Maybe when there's a massive price drop.

cool downloading now

let's see how much improved

After an hour or so of gameplay, I'd say it's The Division with actual aiming (headshots kill right away etc) and vehicles.

That's basically it, the same running around pressing E to loot\mark things are there and so on.

Driving is really, really bad.

List of improvements;
On the highest difficulty, enemies no longer appear as orange circles on the minimap before being marked

No. Im not kidding. That is LITERALLY the only change that isnt a bug fix. Go look at the patch notes on the forum. Nothing else has actually improved.

r8 my operator

nigger/10

>uplay://launch/2970
>"The address wasn’t understood"

Oh, right, I need Uplay to play it.

Into the trash it goes.

What happened to GR being about actual tactics and squad mechanics?

WE

>What happened to GR being about actual tactics and squad mechanics?
Same that happened to Rainbow Six and Splinter Cell
They went for mainstream crowd, casualized, and the result is shit

>mfw downloading it on the PS4 just so I can skip uPlay

When did it get so bad that we stopped playing games because of this kind of shit?

only thing i like about it so far are the open ended missions, you can literally do whatever you want. of course, having your dudes shoot everybody while you fly over the base with a helicopter is pretty rad

but the driving sucks, and even though i have 75 fps it still feels laggy and unresponsive. meh, it's a ok arcadey open world shooter. pick it up when it's like 15 bux.

the synchronized swaying of passengers in your car is hilarious though

Nope its the red shirt guy customize.

>Sans Andreas

Fucking undercucks

a long time ago
I always refused to play anything on uplay or origin
but desu steam sucked ass in the beginning before they got around making it better (interface is stille retarded tho)

I don't care about some Dayz/H1Z1 clone.

Stop smearing Tom Clancy's name everywhere, you disgusting fuckbags.

I don't think that the problem is how the interface works, but that we are forced to use many different DRM software to play our games.

To play For Honor you have to open Steam, click on For Honor, it will start uPlay, updated, then open uPlay and then you can play it.

At least R* made social club some kind of background application, it used to be horrible, but still, you have to create a login in every single one of them.

>this is the closest i'll get from open world operating that ain't sim shit
>it's all easy as fuck broken stealth like far cry 3 but with 4 players and char customization

i'll never get the game i want

played it for a couple of hours with my mates; can confirm that its another un-optimized, run of the mill shitty open world TPS that plays just like every other turd sandwich that has been released since MGS5.

Seriously, the only thing this game will do for you is give you a serious case of wondering 'why the fuck Konami screwed over that game'

It could've been the absolute best ever made and was instead reduced to an amazing sandbox with shitty multiplayer.

Fuck :(

i tried this game for 10 minutes and deleted with no remorse ;

Me just right now.

Just the next generic open world ubisoft game, now with more guns.

>DCU vest and choco chip pants
The fuck set up is that nigga

This, more ubishit trash.

No because I own a laptop with 710M and I doubt it can even run 30@Low@720p

I need to get a good job, damn it

it's not even made in the same engine as the division

lol its happening irl

>Violent protests have erupted in the city of La Paz, Bolivia, for the second day, in response to legislation cutting back legal areas of coca cultivation, a cash crop used to make recreational cocaine.

>Anti-riot police were active for at least four hours in a fight against hundreds of coca growers, according to local media reports. Upset farmers hurled dynamite, fireworks and rocks at police forces, in an attempt to reclaim positions near the Palacio Quemado, the residence of President Evo Morales.

>The farmers insist on producing as much coca as the market demands.

sputniknews.com/latam/201702221050926513-violent-clash-bolivia-police-farmers/

>install demo
>forced to sit through an unskippable video of the dev saying how the game is good and how I'm blessed to be able to experience the demo