this game is out RIGHT NOW?
well fuck, is it any good?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=MXPngowycCM&t=490s
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

anyone?

guyz

it's shit.

I am really liking it so far (been playing 12 hours so far) and I'm sure you'd like it too

Currentlt 15gb into the 48gb download

It says you can start playing once youre about 10gb, but does anyone know where it cuts off if you don't have all the data downloaded?

how about using the fucking catalogue and using one of five threads already up retard

You can start new game and go ham. But you wont if you die and are taken to the title then you can't press continue until it's fully installed

you can play the first level (the demo) then it traps you in a logic loop until you install the full game

Not OP here but there's too much shit on the other thread, i just want to know if it's good.

Bout what i was expecting, thanks anons

How many bosses have you fought so far? Any comments you can give about them without spoilers?

6/10
Bosses are just so shit and bog down what could have been a great experience.

What a fucking let-down.

seems ok but you cant save during the intro stage which goes on for a bit

so if you die you have to start all over again

It's not a typical Platinum game at all. If you go in expecting ebin MGR bosses, you will be severely disappointed.

Did you get your first ending?

It's good. I'll say that. Personally It's becoming one of my all time favorites. But I'm trying to level with what the majority would say here.

I have fought about 5 or 6 I think?.. lot of the time I have spent trying to do sidequests. The bosses are weird I'll have to say because they are all in some ways different. I like it a lot personally and I think that Nier inconsistency is one of their strong points if we are to speak combat-wise. the music is really good. and playing on hard mode makes the bosses a pain but I like the challenge. though there are exploits you can eventually figure out for all of them.

wait for the pc release.

He watched a stream being played on normal mode. Doesn't understand the panicy rush you get to heal when nearly dying after one hit

>Convince myself its shit
>watch the playtrouht
>now wanted it even more

youtube.com/watch?v=MXPngowycCM&t=490s

>watching a stream of a Taro game
Congratulations, you just ruined the game for yourself.

What's it like?
I haven't played nier.
From the trailers it looks like souls mechanics-wise.

pretty sure the devs did it themselves

It has a fucking demo for christs sake no wonder devs dont make demos anymore you retards dint play em

No need to be rude, not everyone is supposed to know everything about all the upcoming titles.
Well thanks for the info.

It's not available anymore, though.

>the people who made the game got spoiler because they watched a stream of someone else playing their game
What?

the demo was only on ps4, right?

>platinum
>good
TMNT levels of good

gj on following conversation you fucking autist

Act 1
>a person believes the game to be shit, then proceeds to watch a stream and decides he actually wants to play it

Act 2
>another person remarks that spoiling the game for yourself by watching a stream is a hazard to your subsequent experience of enjoying the game yourself

Act 3
>the first person responds by saying the developers did it themselves

Act 4
>????

This is the first game I haven't been spoiled on for years so I'm outta here. Maybe I'll never need to come back again and be free from Sup Forums.
Later niggas.

Disappointed to be honest. The characters are lacking in personality and really made me miss the banter between Nier (father) and the talking book. The music is alright, not as great as Nier either. Combat is competent but that's expected.

All in all, it's not Drakengard 3 levels of disappointment but still a bit disappointing.