Reminder to do your part and seed your torrents of Mass Effect: Andromeda!

Reminder to do your part and seed your torrents of Mass Effect: Andromeda!

Other urls found in this thread:

politoccult.wordpress.com/2011/12/03/what-is-sayanim-and-why-was-it-deleted-from-wikipedia/
thephora.net/forum/showthread.php?t=84232
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

he's right

By Allah, white people are so stupid.

By Allah, white people, I will give you a taste of my shoe!

So who is this guy again?

>we hate racism
>it's ok to be racist against white people

I'm going to download multiple copies and than delete them over and over so they lose LOTS of money.

>wasting bandwidth on this shit in the first place

What political ideology is blueman?

The legend known as curry thunder, it's right there in the picture. you CIS-scum

i just hope Trump eventually removes all shitskins from our universe, i just dont understand why shitskins are allowed to exist ?

>1.3 billion white people
>someone dominate the other 6 billion

Maybe it's time to accept that we are superior

US Democrat

You can't be racist against white people though

>we
yeah, I'm sure you're a real nordic ubermensch, Cleetus

These people make me laugh. Why do they buy into this idea that Mr. Whiteman is out to get us, do they like the idea of struggling and fighting for something?

how do i get some of this "white supremacy" and "white privilege" he's talking about

i'd love to move out of my mom's basement

aren't poos Caucasians?

No :')

thanks for this post. i've seen that picture million times but your sentence enlightened me. i never seed my torrents but i definitely will seed to this game

yup this guy is why im not buying the game
fuck their dev team allowing this racist behavior

POO IN THE LOO

You can't be racist to whites or sexist to men.

As a representative from Sup Forums, allow me to officially say:

I don't care much about identity politics.

Nationalise the Fed, make the foreign agents act apply to the ADL and AIPAC, expose the modern media companies as sockpuppets for Soros and co., and remember to boycott Facebook.

As for the game, I expect it'll be shit so I won't buy it. Don't much care if other people buy it or not.

contra-retardism

>kindly let the people of youtube know that one of the developers is racist
>they all sperg out about trump (i didn't mention him at all) and make excuse after excuse

why do white people have no pride anymore?

obviously... those things are power + prejudice

forget that jews own the world

Hah, I won't even pirate this shit.
>EA
Fuck them.

good grief

I thought we were painting all white people with the same brush.

So either I'm perfect and oppressing you or we're not all the same.

Can't be both sorry.

damn that's a pretty good strawman

Reminder that brianna wu is running to become a senator and will save the USA

I've been trying to tell people wikipedia has a leftist bias for years but nobody ever believes it

But he's white....

But it has the latest Denuvo

>boycotting a game because one of the devs made some ""racially insensitive"" tweets
real SJW shit right here
I've knowingly financially supported artists who've done much worse than that, christ

He's a curry pajeet

OP is proof that white americans are the most fragile of all

No way, i'm not gonna gave them a +1 in stats torrents.

Of course wikipedia has a bias.

Look at how Miles Cheong reacted to Gamergate.

Also view the history of their article on Sayanim (Jews living in nations other than Israel, who remain loyal to the state of Israel)
politoccult.wordpress.com/2011/12/03/what-is-sayanim-and-why-was-it-deleted-from-wikipedia/
thephora.net/forum/showthread.php?t=84232

Any place where a bunch of randoms can be bribed to shill for the lugenpresse, a bunch of randoms will be bribed to shill for the lugenpresse.

then im just not caring about it
really, i got tons of better games to play and nothing innovative or creative seems to be coming from this title to even begin to compel me to ignore the rampant racism from their dev team

That's not the point. The point is, he would be immediately fired if he criticised any other race other than white. Actually wanting EQUALITY, (as opposed to non-white people being special snowflakes who get to bend the rules) is not what SJWs even do.

Xe will be running for the house, not Senate. Also, xe realized it costs money to run a campaign

>implying I will even download that shit

>he would be immediately fired if he criticised any other race other than white
and I bet a lot of the people who are bitching about this guy would be coming to his defense if he was a white guy shitting on minorities

That's not even considering the biggest problem in that the person Wu is running against is also a democrat and people already like him. He helps give a voice to his constituents instead of polling them on which arcade cabinet he should get for his office.

Looks like he's white, he's probably not even full curry, probably half order.

Depends on where in pooland they come from

Probably, since we want the people clutching their pearls over "racism" to be held to their own standards.

Ragging on people for their race is either OK with you or it is not. Double standards get pointed out.

You're not wrong user. Doesn't make it okay for racism against whites okay though. Being against this guy doesn't make me or anyone else necessarily alt-right or anything though

pic related. those are not white genes

i hope ya'll realize that this is a specifically western phenomenon and even more specifically america/europe, where slavery and racism are known historical contexts, right? white pride is about continuing subjugation in those respective areas, where as ethnic pride is literally what it seems like, diversity. here comes the problem, though: why do you care so much about a "white identity" continuing to exist? ethnic identities are fine, sure. my ancestors were german immigrants who came here and were treated like shit along with all the other second wave immigrants. the notion that people are united by skin color is absolutely hilarious. i can't wait to marry a non-white woman and make tons of multi-ethnic babies.

I won't even seed this shit. Mass Effect is a fucking trash series and not even worth my hard drive space.

Needed more Bel-air.

no, im not for racism at all, the part where you pretend racism is acceptable on any level is where you lose me

its racist, its normalizing racism, its not acceptable, ever.

(You)

it's important because the leftist media and average normie shits all over being white and thinks its okay to poke fun at them where it would be 100% unacceptable otherwise. hypocrisy gets people riled up, and for good reason

Yes it is. Lessers need to sort their shit out or go back to their ancestral homecountries.

>buying Bioware games
>pirating Bioware games
>caring about Bioware games

Get the normies away from twitter, facebook, reddit, and other controlled opinion spaces.
Normies for the most part are gonna repeat what they hear their friends say.
So get them out of places where what their friends say can be rigged.

Sup Forums's a decent initial spot. There are other spots too of course but I'm not gonna post them here because the last thing I want is newfags in my hugboxes.

>German
>a total faggot
Checks out.

Anti-SJW video game threads were a lot more enjoyable when Sup Forums didn't have a presence on Sup Forums.

>hate white people
>live in white people country

>if you ignore it the problem goes away
how about anita, you handled that situation well

its just going to get worse

Nice post, faggot.

Sup Forums here.
SJWs are a distraction.
Look at who controls the social media, look at who controls the money, look at who -gains- from these idiots actions.
(Hint: it's jews)

>Those midget fingers.

White Identity is more an American thing just as Black Identity cancels out the origins of African-Americans who certainly rarely distinguish themselves as Ugandans or Kenyans and so on.

To some extent this applies to Hispanics as well, so-called 'immigrant' nations have a different way of interpreting demographics instead preferring to go through shared genetic lineage rather than each specific ethnicity.

Therefore, considering these circumstances it's very possible for unity to be established based on race, it's a whole lot more than just skin color alone. Movements such as BLM perfectly encapsulate this sort of collective pride and of course it's almost always directed against Whites or at the expense of Whites. Establishing and normalizing White Identity/Pride will help preserve a balance of power when it comes to the identity politics of the US and perhaps Canada as well.

We ancap ball now?

Social Media was indeed a massive mistake. It just reinforces people's shitty ideas. There's a reason why people do not get equally loud voices in society - some people are just retarded. Thanks to the internet, an SJW mentally ill depressed WoC tranny has the same opportunity to express their opinion than a genius scientist that contributes to society, and people eat it up

He's so obviously insecure about his race and wishes he was white. I don't blame him about that part, he looks like he seeps curry grease from every pore and stinks like shit

>when Sup Forums didn't have a presence on /v
Sup Forums was always here, contrary to you who should head back to red dit

I haven't paid for an EA game in years
Thanks for the free games EA

>not sitting outside mcdonalds on the free wifi downloading endless andromeda until EA goes out of business

Wont it have Denuvo?

lel

will do

>1.3 billion

that's rich

not counting mongrels (so basically everyone "white" in Americas) we are at 800 million at best

To be fair, Sup Forums is censored as well.
Try to post positive things about My Little Pony here.

why do you identify as being white?

seriously? what does it mean to be white? trump obviously won due to a part of "hypocrisy" but i think it's more about people uniting through something that doesn't really exist, like a white identity.

a black identity makes sense, if we're still talking about america, where black people were separated and segregated. do you think hip hop is distinctly a black cultural expression? after all, its roots are in anti-establishment, "fight the power" and so on.

i think it's hard for people to understand that so much of cultural expression is based off of power relationships.

you're right on your first two comments, but i don't see how you think that it's therefore possible to unify on being "white". most white people you know are amalgamations of other cultures expressions (we're on a anime image board) or are doing things almost 100% not related to being white. no matter what i'll never fucking affiliate with baptist or evangelical fuckers and nothing about their skin color makes me more in relation to them than a catholic mexican illegal.

>Denuvo

This guy is pretty much the sole reason I'm never going to spend any money on this game, regardless of what bargain bin it ends up in.

Like Inquisition did?