This piece of shit right here doesn't work if you cover it with your hands

this piece of shit right here doesn't work if you cover it with your hands.

like...what fucking controller does this? really? if cover the controller it stops working? with your hands nevertheless.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/SbG3F9RwlcY
youtube.com/watch?v=SbG3F9RwlcY&feature=youtu.be
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

just use your feets faggot

it has high definition vibrations you neanderthal

>hurr durr but remember don't use socks
ffs nintendo

my feet will get cold from the ice cubes

Then don't play it. How fucking hard was that?

Sorry you have big hands

I find hilarious that a thing conceptually made to be controlled with hands doesn't work properly if hands are around it, also this thing is a motion controller... how am I supposed to not ''block'' it with my body during its use?

>thousands of people have switch
>One person has a problem

ALL 2 MILLION UNITS FAULTY CONFIRMED

>mobile shit
>"you're holding it wrong"

Is Nintendo on its way to being Apple 2.0?

By not blocking it?
It's not fucking hard

Are you fat?

They've been Apple 2.0 since fucking forever.

You're right Sup Forumsros I read the Kotaku article and...sigh...I'm refunding my switch and buying a second PS4 with Horizon Zero Dawn...

>one person

Uhh more than that pal

Not gonna lie, former Nintendo buyer here. This is fucking hilarious watching Nintendo crash and burn. But in all seriousness we can't let Mario get the nuclear codes.

oh wow
are telling me that the old Wii controller is better than a brand new 2017 piece of technology from the Nintendo R&D Industries and that my weight is probably why a totally unrelated device is affected by it?
really makes you think

Same here. It's infuriating seeing all these fucking issues pop up with the switch, it's unbelievable how hard they're fucking this shit up.
I've been a huge nintendo fan since the SNES days, but now, seriously just fuck Nintendo.

Dont hold it like a retard. Seriously Sup Forums blows everything out of proportion just to male things worse than they are.
In the video he had to use both hand to recreate the choppyness. So just use it like its suppose to be used and youll be fine

I guess you'll just have to wait for the bug fixed version
thanks for beta testing

>use hands
>don't use hands

Here's the actual run down:
>this only happens when it is a signifcant distance from the conlsole, around ten feet or more only, the reason this was not seen in demos was because it will not happen unless it is at that great of a distance from the console
>it has to be completely obscured in order for this to happen, ie wrapped ENTILERLY without much of it showing in your hands or behind your back
>it still does work but the joystick will noticeably drop input
>in regular play only a minority of reviews noted it and only gamexplain was able to isolate the cause because of how infrequent it actually happened in regular use

Source: youtu.be/SbG3F9RwlcY

Not exactly a deal breaker. This won't happen to you if you take it on the go because of how close you would keep it to the console and it also won't ever happen naturally when in the joycon grip or at all with a pro controller.
Basically, if you are playing with two loose joycons and are holding them 10 feet or more from the console and for what ever reason cover the front of the joycons- you will notice slight miss-input.

List of problems:

1) Why are you using the joycons (EVER)? If you're not a manchild, you'd only be using them on the switch itself or using a pro controller

2) If you are a manchild who insists on waggle controls, don't wrap your fat fingers around the IR sensor. It's like grabbing the wiimote from the top and saying "HURRDURR IT DUSNT WORK"

3) Why the fuck are you using the joycons?

Why buy a second PS4? Why not just refund the Switch, sell the PS4, and get a PS4 Pro?

damn the shills

telling people how to use their hands

/thread

youtube.com/watch?v=SbG3F9RwlcY&feature=youtu.be

>Get a ps4 pro

so if i want to play while laying in bed under the duvet and the switch plugged into the tv on the other side of the room i'm fucked?

Because...sigh...giving more money to Sony is how I help take gaming in...the right direction Sup Forumsros...I have to buy multiple systems and multiple copies...because if I want to...sigh...help gaming get back on the right track to more masterpieces like...The Last of Us and The Order 1887 I need to....sigh...spend more cash.

Its..#f-for the players okay....I'm doing it #for the players...

>Using waggle controls while in bed from across the room

What the fuck are you trying to play?

that is a not approved Nintendo way of playing the Switchâ„¢

I don't care.

I don't care that it doesn't come with a browser, I have a fucking phone and PC for that.
I don't care that it doesn't come with VC, I bought a NEW console to play NEW games.
I don't care that it doesn't come with a play log, I just want to play games.
I don't care that the battery is "only" 2-3 hours in handheld, I have a charger with me.

I don't care about 3 people with joy-con issues out of thousands of reviewers just because they are intentionally 1) blocking the signal and 2) sitting 15feet away, I don't plan to hide mine behind my back while I play or sit in five rooms away from the actual console.

Listen Sup Forums, there's nothing you or your shitty agenda can do about this train. Next friday this time I'm sitting at home enjoying a new fucking zelda game while you will still be here shitposting about some new drama bullshit..

Totally worth the price for quality hardware.

only if your bed is ten feet from you tv and you have covers made of denser stuff then just fabric and felt, sure

kek 10/10

>10 feet
retarded amerifat, opinion discarded
(that's like 17 teacups, right?)

>place joycon next to your lap
>it stops working

THANKS NINTENDO

TAKE MY SOUL

Day 1 patch will fix it anyway
Until then maybe just don't cover the thing with your hand

this was not described anywhere
stop posting anytime

who the fuck holds a joycon like that?

Why do you do these posts user
Everybody knows it's falseflagging
But it's not even funny

I'm genuinely concerned
Everything ok?

>don't cover your controller with your hands

Nintendo can't do anything right nowadays

>you have to buy a $70 add on to play on the switch properly

also i didn't know covering the wiimotes IR camera stopped the nunchuck from working properly

I don't know how you hold your controllers, but I usually do it without fully covering their front with my hands

I'm pretty much not worried about it because my consoles are about a foot away from me regardless, and I've always seem to be lucky with consoles (no problems with hardware, got a IPS for N3DS, etc).

If I get bit now I guess I learn my lesson.

Because idiot retard sonyggers still fall for obvious bait you stupid retard. It doesn't matter if you're not falling for it, what matters is others fall for it.

If any of this were true, which it isn't, the players in this trailer wouldn't be able to play the game like this. It's obvious you're full of shit.

Wait, why does this happen? Are they using fucking IR for wireless communication instead of bluetooth like those shitty 3rd party controllers for the genesis and super nintendo?

>I don't know how you hold your controllers, but I usually do it without fully covering their front with my hands
what is this guy doing wrong?

>talking shit about spending cash
like dishing out 600 dollars to conveniently play Zelda on a switch?

Good on you, man. I'll be right there with you.

Sitting 20 feet from the Switch

Well the Joycon doesn't have a nunchuck, does it, retard?

yeah but Sup Forums has to pretend they play games 50 ft away from their tv

>Controller literally designed for small Nintenbabby hands
>y-you're holding it wrong ! y-you're too fat !

and? that's not a big distance... are you telling me this controller has a potato battery in it? AM/FM radio signals are use to communicate with the switch?

the wiimote doesn't have a joystick fuckhead
the joystick on the joycon shouldn't be dependent on line of sight. how fucking stupid are you

>mfw there are people stupid enough to buy a Switch just for the Zelda port

I fell for this meme when I bought a Wii for Twilight Princess even though I should've just bought the original version for the gamecube I already owned instead. Typical tricks there, shlomo.

But user there's nothing to fall for there
It's just a sad attempt at trolling that's fooling nobody
Maybe it's time to give it up and go to bed, user

>Virtue Signalling: The post.

I bet you also went out and protested Trump not because it was right or wrong but for attention. Like, I don't even care if you like or hate the Switch even if it is poorly made weak gimmick garbage. Your post screams "I want aids dick in my mouth please pos me YES".

nintendrones have to pretend 10ft is now 50ft

>stupid gimmick that fucks up the entire game experience

Can't make this shit up

>New console in 4 years with all new peripherals
>Hope you're looking forward to supporting Nintendo again
>Remember, rejecting Nintendo is like betraying a childhood friend

Playing at roughly 10 feet away. We've been through this already. When either you play 10 feet away or you completely cover up the Joycons, they start to get connectivity issues. Both of which can easily be fixed by either moving a bit forward or you stop trying to give the Joycon a blowjob.

>>this only happens when it is a signifcant distance from the conlsole, around ten feet or more only

>10 feet away
>significant distance

Some of us actually play console games on TVs in the living room instead of at our desks in the basement surrounded by empty dew bottles and doritos bags, faggot. There is literally nothing that you faggots won't defend.

>cover IR sensor
>doesn't work
WOOOOOOOOOOOW

Orr...ORRR..you can stop damage controlling for a corporation that doesn't care about you and accept the fact that they fucked up and need to fix their mistake.

Jesus christ man no wonder we get made fun of as a fanbase, stop being a fucking fag. Companies make mistakes all the time, this is a production oversight and needs fixing. Damage controlling wont make the problem go away.

For you

distance is not a issue here moron
stop shilling for nintendo. those controller are clearly cheap. I don't think a simple firmware update can boost the signal in those things

don't forget you must also be wrapping you fucking hands around the thing completely like a moron for this to happen

Because a vast majority of people don't sit 10 feet away from their tv. And if you do, you can just switch over to portable mode instead.

day one patch will

I DON'T CARE.

I DON'T CARE THAT IT DOESN'T COME WITH A BROWSER LIKE THE 3DS, VITA, DS AND PSP DID ILL JUST STAY AT HOME AND DO IT ON MY COMPUTER
I DON'T CARE THAT IT DOESN'T COME WITH VC, I BOUGHT A NEW CONSOLE TO PLAY NEW GAMES VC GAMES I BOUGHT ON THE WII U AND 3DS SHOULD STAY THERE AND ILL BUY THEM AGAIN
I DON'T CARE THAT IT DOESN'T COME WITH A PLAY LOG OR BASIC PACK IN SOFTWARE LIKE EVERY OTHER NINTENDO CONSOLE, I JUST WANT TO PAY GAMES.
I DON'T CARE THAT THE BATTERY IS """""""""""ONLY"""""""" 2-3 HOURS IN HANDHELD, I HAVE A PORTABLE GENERATOR WITH ME AND NEVER LEAVE MY HOUSE

I DON'T CARE ABOUT 3 PEOPLE WITH JOY-CON ISSUES OUT OF THOUSANDS OF REVIEWERS WHOM I ALL PERSONALLY KNOW AND HAVE ASSURED ME THE JOYCONS ARE TECHINCALLY PERFECT JUST BECAUSE THE ANTI SHILLS ARE INTENTIONALLY 1) BLOCKING THE SIGNAL AND 2) SITTING 15FEET AWAY WHICH BREAKS EVERY OTHER WIRELESS CONTROLLER

LISTEN Sup Forums, THERE'S NOTHING YOU OR YOUR SHITTY AGENDA CAN DO ABOUT THIS HYPE TRAIN. NEXT FRIDAY THIS TIME I'M SITTING AT HOME EATING CHICKEN TENDIES AND ENJOYING A NEW FUCKING ZELDA GAME WHILE YOU WILL STILL BE HERE SHITPOSTING ABOUT SOME NEW DRAMA BULLSHIT.

>switch controllers confirmed defunctional
>somehow delusional nintoddlers STILL defend the thing
I was on board with it for a while. I was willing to give it a chance, despite the reveals about the laughable battery life, the smartphone app, the paid online, the DLC garbage they're pulling with their new titles, but this was the final straw that made me cancel my preorder. This is simply unacceptable. RIP nintendo.

>cover wiimote
>press foward

>it works

wow

Your hands wouldn't cover it if you had small chink hands like every person at Nintendo.

>70 bucks for controllers
>30 bucks for the privilege of being able to charge your controller while you play it.

Nintendo really does give the Jews a run for their shekels when it comes to being cheap bastards. They never cease to amaze me when it comes to minor ways to inconveniencing the customer and making them pay extra for additional bullshit that they can't even carry over to the next-gen console due to retarded incompatibilities.

I also like how the joy-con doesn't even have a proper fucking d-pad, meaning you'll need to spend that additional 70 dollarydoos just to play anything that actually uses a d-pad.

WOW!
Something strike a nerve?

Sonyggers don't understand hyperbole

I posted this >Cant you smell that succulent pasta?

Did you even watch the damn video? It's either a matter of distance or completely covering the Joycons. Why the hell are you even trying to deny about that?

if you look closely, they are required to lift the joy-cons, and signal is not covered in any way.

>joystick input dependent on IR sensor

Yeah, how could the consumer be so stupid to put their hands around the things that your hands are supposed to go around! this is totally the fault of the consumer and nintendo in no way should be blamed for a stupid design!

This is like those old shitty IR wireless controllers that would lose signal if anything blocked the signal. You'd probably be defending that shit too.

And I guess this means I won't be able to play while /comfy/ with a blanket around me, because it'll block the controller signal.

We'll see I suppose. I cant help but think this might be hardware related, as it seems like faulty sensors. Even if its something that can be adjusted via patch, it would be indicative of a deeper issue as to why they'd have to tune it so low in the first place as to lose connectivity by natural hand positions.

Lets not lie to ourselves like the damage controllers ITT are, the fucking joycons are tiny.

How are you supposed to play shit like ARMS then, especially with multiple people?

>2017
>using IR sensors

For fucks sake, the Wii and Wii U used bluetooth and the GC Wavebirds used RF. Why the FUCK would you go back to using IR like some shitty madcatz controller from the 16 bit era?

Why is so fucking impossible to discuss things with shills covering up everything everytime with memes?
If a customer spends 400$ to buy your product the least you can do is to him/her a working product.
The idea that any kind of complain is fanboyism and it's against your precious multimillion corporation is sick

this fucking controller has problems and if it doesn't work when I'll get my switch Amazon has to give me back my money

and fuck you guys

you're a fucking moron, i've never seen a controller that doesn't work if your don't handle it correctly. you're a stupid fucking moron

Like it was meant to be played: pro controllers over wi-fi? What the fuck did you think it was supposed to be?

>accidentally lose connection because I thumbed the controller the wrong way
>die in a game

Bravo nintendo. Too cheap for bluetooth this time around?

> Covers entire joycon sensor with hand

>doesnt work

This should be fixable with a firmware option via boosting the signal on the joy cons

stop changing meanings
you really have to covering the whole thing for it to happen and also be ten or more feet away

It's not a matter of simply putting your hands around the Joycons, you have to actively try to block it or completely cover it up. The latter of which is a question of how are you even capable of pressing the buttons anymore?

Modern Nintendo likes regressing.

Seriously though it's probably cheaper, hence the disconnects and why I said it's probably faulty or bad hardware here . If they had forgone gimmicks in the first place and actually paid attention to what their fanbases want/need we wouldn't be arguing here, yet here we are.

>point out how you need to buy a pro controller for 70 bucks to get something decent
>BRO, YOU CAN JUST USE THE JOYCON
>point out how the joycon is a piece of garbage
>YOU'RE SUPPOSED TO USE A PRO CONTROLLER FOR THAT, DUDE

Sauce on that fluid druid?