Zelda previews

Zelda previews coming in

Buckle up buckaroos

While waiting, predict the metacritic score

Other urls found in this thread:

gamespot.com/articles/zelda-breath-of-the-wild-is-dense-challenging-and-/1100-6448172/
digitalchumps.com/legend-zelda-breath-wild-spoiler-free-preview/
venturebeat.com/2017/02/24/the-legend-of-zelda-breath-of-the-wild-is-like-the-nes-original-and-dislike-twilight-princess/
youtube.com/watch?v=4FxbMGfSHow
youtube.com/watch?v=g8wrr0ErsS4
youtube.com/watch?v=R3Kxrmi_lfk
metro.co.uk/2017/02/24/the-legend-of-zelda-breath-of-the-wild-hands-on-preview-eye-opener-6470487/
gamepro.de/artikel/zelda-breath-of-the-wild-erstes-fazit-zur-nintendo-switch-version,3310243.html
youtube.com/watch?v=bH3SqY8Ujs4
retronauts.com/?p=1989
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

>decimals on metacritic
I still don't get the 8.8 meme, it was over a decade ago and was the only review that was that critical on it.

95 on Metacritic, calling it. It has too much hype and is a Zelda game.

It's just a meme, why do you need to understand

Is there a game that have a 100 score in metacritic??

it's a decade old, when will it end

Bump

how long

when are they coming out?

gamespot.com/articles/zelda-breath-of-the-wild-is-dense-challenging-and-/1100-6448172/

Gamespot

digitalchumps.com/legend-zelda-breath-wild-spoiler-free-preview/

Some chump

99 on metacritic

one contrarian will keep it from a perfect 100

also I predict a 93, don't want to get my hopes up too high

>can ride deers

venturebeat.com/2017/02/24/the-legend-of-zelda-breath-of-the-wild-is-like-the-nes-original-and-dislike-twilight-princess/

You can ride deer btw

Gonna go with somewhere in the mid to low 90s. 93 sound reasonable.

pre-reviews today, and full reviews on the 22nd

Guardians as fucking snipers
youtube.com/watch?v=4FxbMGfSHow

>Press L to soothe

FUCK YOU DEER I'LL RIDE YOU AND YOU'LL LIKE IT

>gamespot.com/articles/zelda-breath-of-the-wild-is-dense-challenging-and-/1100-6448172/

YOU CAN MOUNT DEERS
O
U

C
A
N

M
O
U
N
T

D
E
E
R
S

95 (but it'll be shite)

>deers

motherfucker i love that film and knowing this just got me hyped to fuck holy shit.

HYPE

I already felt like the game had an awesome Princess Mononoke feel to it, now this is even better.

Not getting it at launch though, waiting to see whether or not the joycon issue is fixable with a patch or the hardware is defective. In which case I'm waiting.

Sounds like 10/10s are incoming with how they're gushing.

AAAAAAAAAAAAA

>middle of lake hylia has a blinking yellow quest icon
PANIC

The 22nd was two days ago, mate.

The leaked previews are SO hype and positive this game will manage the impossible and go 95+

I ADVISE EVERYONE TO PREPARE FOR INSANE NEOGAF BUTTHURT
THEY WILL SPAM Sup Forums with ANTI-SHILLING AND PRO HORIZON SHILLING. BE CAREFUL!

youtube.com/watch?v=g8wrr0ErsS4

AAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHH

shit, the second I mean. No sleep is a hell of a drug

Based Andre-who-never-stops-talking

If even the shittiest zelda game can get a 93, this will get a 90+ at WORST.
It's a zelda game, so biased and paid reviews as usual.

So will taking down every Guardian be like taking down every Big Daddy in Bioshock?

>biased

fuck off bitch, this is the best open world game in the history of mankind yet
it's huge AND filled with content everywhere, s confirmed by and others

Nintendo will be the first company to actually make a 10/10 open world game

>venturebeat.com/2017/02/24/the-legend-of-zelda-breath-of-the-wild-is-like-the-nes-original-and-dislike-twilight-princess/

Man this is so shittily written. They just let anyone write for videogames, don't they?

AAAAAAAAAAAAA

Breath of the Wild is, five hours in, an enthralling and surprising experience, and the stories being shared among those playing it at GameSpot are all vastly different. Even though we are all playing the same game, we are envious of each other's unique experiences. Breath of the Wild embodies the freedom and danger that made the first Zelda game so enthralling, and captures the feeling of awe that came when Ocarina of Time hit the scene, in this case by layering unspoken variables into seemingly every facet of the game. Based on our early impressions, it's safe to say that Breath of the Wild will forever change what people expect from the series.

youtube.com/watch?v=R3Kxrmi_lfk
8:35 Deku Scrubs are back

>Gamespot preview
>Though battles are a tough nut to crack at first, you quickly learn how to overcome these obstacles through necessity and experimentation, a process that's consistently rewarding despite the number of deaths you incur along the way
Riiiight, because 3D Zelda will ever have difficult combat...

>everyone's experience is different
>a game finally managed to not bullshit this claim

it seems than the grounded one are easy to take on. once you get close to em. just smash attack so they cant fire.

I've read all the reviews

95+ metascore confirmed

Game of the decade

This one does. Every single site says this is the Dark Souls of Zelda.

Son, are you kidding me? Dont get me wrong, I want to believe, but its neo-Nintendo so...

Neo-Nintendo also made the post game of Mario 3D.

But, really, read the reviews. All of them are saying that it is very hard

not him but have you avoided all footage of the game to date?
BotW is easily harder than every zelda game except potentially Zelda 2.

Can't wait for people to complain that it's too hard

There already are people doing the exact same

Saw one gameplay last month, didnt seem "hard" but the guy only fought a couple of Bokoblins. Been trying to avoid more footage so I wasnt expecting this type of comments. Shit sounds good.

LMAO

From Gamexplain: NPCs have schedules, react to changes in weather, even more dynamic than Majora's mask schedules.

74 on Metacritic

GAME OF THE GENERATION

From Gamexplain: NPCs have schedules, react to changes in weather, even more dynamic than Majora's mask schedules

if i see that fucking bokoblin infested skull cave one more time

quick, invisible barrier or will you able to get to the far islands?

LOL

Invisible Walls

Endless sea

With sunken hyrule as an Easter egg

Probably be like GTA where you just keep going or maybe it wraps around

That was already confirmed. Quests are the only things that pre mark on the map

AHAHAAHAHAAHAHAAHAHAAHAHAAHAHA

Well this is great to hear

>Yet another concern I had going into this experience was that the new weapon durability mechanic would frustrate me. After all, who would appreciate the tedium of having to constantly monitor your weaponry and switch to a new tool every dozen or so enemies? Well, surprisingly, this has actually become second-nature during my time with the game and I actually have come to appreciate it. You see, the absence of a solid bedrock of tiered/progressively-stronger weaponry (and shields) simply opens up the diversity of gameplay experiences that much more. Because now, rather than defaulting to your newly-upgraded sword, you're forced to plan and manage your usage of items to preserve the more powerful ones for tougher situations. In other words, it's survival. And, against all odds, it's fun.

>You can ride deers
seems Goats are more averse to the idea

metro.co.uk/2017/02/24/the-legend-of-zelda-breath-of-the-wild-hands-on-preview-eye-opener-6470487/

>Having just completed it, we couldn’t help but think of Horizon Zero Dawn while playing Breath Of The Wild, and how simplistic it now seems compared to Zelda.

Sonyggers BTFO.

Does swimming take stamina? If so, there's already a soft cap on how far out you can get.

Rafts would be similarly limited in how many deku leaves you can carry.

Stamina will run out and you drown

The bokoblins are basically tutorial enemies so disregard them. We've seen a few enemies that can one hit kill you if you aren't prepared, so it looks like it has a decent level of difficulty

Its not just Horizon, any open world game in the last like 10 years is playing it safe and typical shit. Horizon is by the book. Witcher 3 is by the book.

99/100 metacritic confirmed

what a suprise. horizen literally combines open world shit with cinematic experience.

You're trying too hard.

gamepro.de/artikel/zelda-breath-of-the-wild-erstes-fazit-zur-nintendo-switch-version,3310243.html

Seemingly more problems in dock mode than handheld mode, I wonder why?

I'll take Things that are Totally Surprising for $599 Alex

holy shit lmao, I thought this was bait

they actually said it, lmao

Gaming journalism is shit and unethical and paid reviews (except when it confirms my personal biases)

Remember this? I remember it. Why do people fall into meme review?

This game will be a Skyward Sword / Twilight Princess 2.0

youtube.com/watch?v=bH3SqY8Ujs4
2:47 Lizarfos are chameleons now. they change color to blend while wait to ambush you

See that mountain? You can climb it

I liked both of those games

>People get switch, game, amiibo and accessories for completely nothing
>Surprised when they give it the best score
Literally the same level as paid reviews

Wew lad

retronauts.com/?p=1989

>Breath of the Wild has hit me with an urge to explore and discover, to figure out what possibilities await, that I haven't experienced so profoundly since Ocarina of Time. Yes, a lot of the concepts here come straight from open-world action games we�ve all played over the past decade; but here, those elements have been framed within the workings of the Zelda series. Breath of the Wild moves and sounds like Zelda, which means it's far more polished in its movements and interactions than your average Elder Scrolls adventure (which, again, I love, but the phrase "Bethesda jank" exists for a reason). And its structure already demonstrates a certain thoughtfulness characteristic of the series. In short, it's a modern sandbox action RPG, but crafted with the world-class care we'vs come to expect from this franchise.

>bokoblins throw pebles
>lizardfos throw whole boulders
kek

>furiously denying
>complaining about a practice for literally every
Mid-budget to high-budget game ever reviewed

Lmao you sound butthurt

problems with the bluetooth transmitter

It's only ok when the companies he likes does it

games does have a weight system. a armor gear means your stamina runs out faster

BOTW HAS BETTER REVIEW THAN SONYGGER SHIT

NINTENDO HAS WON

GAMING IS SAVED

SONYGGERS SUICIDING

DADDY NINTENDO FUCK MY THROAT AAAAAAAAAA

>spirit orbs are for Hearts or Stamina
Why wouldn't you go max stam?

GameXplain hinted that the story has a depressing, dark tone based from their current progress. Says that those who loved Majora's Mask will love the tone of the story of BotW.

Gamecentral's:

You also have a bow in Breath Of The Wild, but you have to account for how arrows arc through the air, rather than it just acting like a low-tech sniper rifle. Boomerangs have to be caught manually on their return and the best way to defeat the skeletons that appear at night is to chop of their head and punt it into a river, like a goalkeeper trying to make a clearance.

>the Dark Souls of Zelda.

Come on man, don't do that. Its a punishing game, like the first two Zeldas.

Dock mode is 900p and handheld mode is 720p, so rendering the extra half a million pixels likely adds a bit of stutter

If there is, it would A) have to be either a really old or really obscure indie game that barely has any reviews, and B) something that gets a perfect score for each of the few reviews it has.

Ocarina of Time for example has a 99, but that's largely because it only has 22 reviews on Metacritic since it's so ancient now. For comparison, Skyward Sword has like 80.

For that reason alone, there's no way in hell BotW will surpass OoT's metacritic score even if it IS a legitimately better game.

mini boulder

wait till it's out and then play faggot, no better way to see it

Looks cute

Also the grass looks good

ARE YOU FUCKING READY?

WHERE WERE YOU WHEN NINTENDO CREATED THE PERFECT OPEN WORLD?

FUCKING MAJESTIC

Looks like empty shit ¯\_(ツ)_/¯