Game has a dog companion

>game has a dog companion
>it's a wolf to appeal autists instead of an actual dog
I'm tired of this shit, name me some games that have actual dog partners in them

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=PB8XeznXTII
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

baldur's gate? ******iirc*******
skyrim has a temporary one
fallout 2/3/4

Normal dogs are not helpful at all. I could be getting my blood drained by a psychopath and my dumb ass dog would just be wagging his tail because he's excited that I'm making noises while looking at him.

how do wolves appeal to autists more than doggos? im diagnosed autistic and i like doggos more than people

arcanum

Dao has the malbari looks like a blood hound or something

Dragon Age Origins

because a wolf is a wild animal AKA an exotic pet. People who favor exotic pets have brain problems

and 1 and NV
All the fallouts have actual dog companions

Mother 3.

Fable 2

Haunting Ground

Metal Gear Solid V: The Phantom Pain.

Mine would bark constantly while pretending to charge, then run away. Then come back and do it all over again.

stardew valley

Secret of Evermore.

Dog changes depending on what era of Evermore you are in.

but doggos are cuter

Wolves hunt in packs, user.

Torchlight 2 has both I'm pretty sure

But autists love dogs too. Canids of all stripes are incredibly popular among furfaggots and zoophiles, far more than any other species. Dogfags are the original bronies.

huh. i don't remember NV having one, at least dogmeat. i think I do remember one, isn't it a robot tho?

Seems like there's a hierarchy for a reason, though.

Some wolves are far better at scouting than others, right?

What do you love? Money?

thats what you get for owning shitty chihuahuas
>tfw i own 2 rottweilers that brave souls
nothings better than a loyal dog

>t. H. Emmerich

>The wolf is the smartest party member.

He's a cyborg. Rex, you get him from the Kings

That's not my dog. I own a boxer that's about as sharp as a bag of wet mice. He'll eat the shit straight out of his own ass. Won't even let it touch the ground.

Wolves are majestic specimens of evolution. Dogs are artificially deformed freaks.

Torchlight II

yeah that's right. does he count as a dog tho i mean he is half bot

Tokyo Jungle lets you be a dog

Are Rotties your favorite breed?

Fable 2 has an actual doggo. Isn't Dogmeat in all FallOut games he/she appears in an actual dog?

Dragon Age 1 and 2.
Fallout 1, 2, 3, 4, and New Vegas.

That's not a dog, that's a wolf!

It also let you die as one

doggo XDDDD

OP probably considers german shepherds to be wolves. they look similar enough that they sit within the autism spectrum

Dogs destroy wolves

H-hayai!

Why haven't I posted Missile yet?

Silly OP

is that pupper drinking anime girl pee?

Sam & Max

You bet it is.

Enter the Gungeon

Most underrated game of all time.
You can have pupper, kitty, wolf, lion, lots of birds, spider bros, all sorts of bros.

You're right

Look at this cute doggo

>wolves
>better than dogs
someone hasn't heard of Shepard dogs. Their whole purpose is killing wolves and they do a very good job at it

Thanks Danger Dog

Blanca was based. He was like third best spellcaster but his speed and healing spells made him more versatile than the other two.

Can we all agree that Toaster Dog is the greatest dog in vidya?

game?

Beagles a best!

youtube.com/watch?v=PB8XeznXTII

Honestly Dogmeat in FO1 is so useless and suicidal that it's best to just forget about him.

Because furries

Quick Sup Forums what is the best doggo

I'm casting my vote for German Shepherd, but in reality it shouldn't even be a vote because these are facts

>dog in a post apoc situation
>its never a mutt
Fuck you fallout

game?

>you were supposed to fusion it with a demon to get Cerberos
>completely flew over my head
FUCK

they are adorable but too close to wolves for my liking. I would never own one

source?

Every working dog is my favorite breed.

Huskies are cute though.

Is your doggo okey?

Labradors are the best nigga

This. My bro has legit autism and loves dogs while thinking wolves should be purged from the continent.

Some fighting breed. Maybe American Stafford

I agree with you.

My doggo is my favorite doggo.

wolf autists are the worst

Ghost Trick

Fallout Tactics also has a dog, albeit only in multiplayer.

Depends on where you live. There's no better dog for the great white north than the Malamute.

pic related

Yeah, but he smokes a pipe and will slice your shit up, so who cares?

Only working GSD. Show GSDs are abominations that needed to be erased from the surface of th world.

Is it dangerous to own a whole dog family? Mom, dad, kids?

What if you reprimand the kid dogs, and their parent instinct kicks in and they bite/murder you?

Also isnt it dangerous to own big dogs? What if they decide to murder you?

Also, isnt it dangerous to own big dog, when you have baby? Sure dog plays obediently and fine when you are around, but then kid pull tails and dog eats baby?

>doggo

Answer to all of that shit is: depends on the breed and depends on the training.

most breeds are great. I travel a lot so I got a smaller dog. He enjoys watching me play action games and he barks and growls at Dynasty Warriors. Plus he hates all the women he's met so I think some chinese bitch tried to eat him or something

Any big dog.
Small dogs are gay as fuck.

Fallout
Fallout 2
Fallout New Vegas
Fallout 3
Fallout 4

Only get a dog if you are prepared to
A) Out alpha a dog
B) Prevent dog fights with your own body
C) Have a deep enough voice to command a stubborn pup
D) Not a pussy

literally the most autistic drawing of an animal I have ever seen

Best dog buddy

Every wire haired terrier I've ever known in my entire life has been an annoying piece of shit.

>parent instinct

Not a thing. Pack animals will gladly let their kids fuck off and die if the alpha doesn't want them.

If you aren't an idiot, you will be the alpha from the moment you start raising the parents.

Labs have got some serious dependency issues

Fable 2

Did you know, it's more accurate to say that people that fear "wild animals" have brain problems.

They're unable to understand, which means they can't even understand the motivations of a squirrel.

I guess it must be brain damage, huh?

Or maybe they're just sloths.

Great Pyrs are handsome! Handsome!

If you plan on reprimanding the kids then you have to establish dominance to the parents first to avoid that situation. If it's loyal to you and understands your its master then the kids should get that too from the parents example. It's still more efficient to punish the offending pup but make sure you docile the adult first. Don't go slamming the door and running right up to the pip because that will set off a red flag. Slam the door and go to the adult first and set them straight and then punish the child.

It's all about chain of command. Do it right and your good, wrong and you'll lose some fingers and toes

That's a cute bunny.

Maybe because they are easier to get than people for you. You just need less emotional intelligence for dogs.

I guess my dog could be considered annoying by a lot of people because he's pretty vocal. Not vocal in that he constantly barks with a high pitched bark but he growls in a lot of different tones and shit