Left is genetically flawless paragon of humanity...

>left is genetically flawless paragon of humanity, custom-designed at the molecular level to be literally perfect in every way possible by society's elite

>right is genetically unaltered backwater junkyard grease monkey, born natural from society's lower working class

WEW

Other urls found in this thread:

modelmanagement.com/model/enji-night/
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

id let her grease my monkey if you know what i mean

I thought miranda was just "my very own clone" designer baby of some rich man

The whole point of miranda is that she is not superior at anything. Thats why she fails if you let her handle the biotic shield during the suicide mission.

She basically just has a superiority complex.

One of them has buck teeth and a over bite.

Her dad must have really cheaped out on the geneticists he hired to engineer her.

With a nose like that, it's pretty fucking obvious she was not flawless senpai.

you dont seem to understand how genes work

All the money went into the booty

I'll have the right then.

It's basically a worse-explained version of Gattaca

Must have been pretty broke then.

>left is genetically flawless paragon of humanity, custom-designed at the molecular level to be literally perfect in every way possible by society's elite

Yeah, just one problem that does away with all of that:
>Designed by post-ME1 bioware

Maybe you should pay more attention.

Oh that makes sense.

Why didn't they call her Cidney in the localization?

When will the west finally catch up?

She's a woman, she can't be perfect.

I mean I only played the games once near release I guess my memory is shit then

This

They did in the German version.

When the left finally dies.
So, probably not for another decade

Alright, I want to buy this game
what game is it
and can i show her my peanus weanus?

Are there people who actually prefer Left over Right based only on looks?

Final Fantasy XV

Wrong on both counts. Ebin b8. Upvoting it for you

are he and paige fucking

Someone looks relatively normal? In a Final Fantasy game? Damn man, things have changed since I was a kid

Cidney literally introduces herself as a Greasemonkey while speaking in a heavy southern belle drawl and works as a mechanic at a mechanic shop/diner, plus her grandaddy looks like a pile of wrinkles

>square face
>butt chin
Wouldnt touch

That's not even a good butt. It's like a five-year-old tried to mold a butt out of play-doh.

Possibly, but probably not

He is dating Maddox's ex-girlfriend (4 years after they broke up because she fucking hated him) and Maddox got pissy about it even though he had a new girlfriend who he was living with, and thus ended their very successful podcast

Dick's new podcast is making $19,000 per month from patreon alone, let alone merchandise and one-time donations

miranda has fucking man jaw

I mean probably. They're idiots but it's not impossible. That or they're solely choosing left for the booty, in which case I can't fault their logic.

Cindy has no ass and Miranda's tits are nicer anyway

What does "relatively normal" mean to you? The first games were high fantasy and looked normal for the setting. Nomura certainly let things get out of hand for a number of characters he designed but still plenty look normal. Even Barret, if you ignore the gun hand looks normal. Or do you mean normal as in modern day dresswear?

Only waifufags losers care about crap like that

XV is urban fantasty so it has more people dressed in modern clothes, some are still in fantasy armor mainly from the enemy empire

Why can't the west model cute girls?

Her outfit looks weird, nothing interesting. Just mash it up girllllll

Left is a manufactured diamond and the right is naturally grown perfect diamond

>Manufactured diamond

Pat and Paige have an open relationship

There can never not be a left and a right anymore than there could not be an up and a down.

Didn't think anyone would get the secret DD reference I just came up with so fast

That pic triggers me

>that bioware response
how cuck do you have to be?

>left has a jaw
>right looks like a male

seconded

-------------------------------------

INTO SPACE WE GO LADS

How old is ME trilogy. Western faces have regressed since then, if you ignore Uncharted4.

This kind of thing triggers me. If he just said "blah" and ended the thing it'd be obvious that he probably just closed the thing down without reading it.

But because of his response and the way he ended the "line" you can fucking tell he read through that entire thing and it just slowly slid off him without making any impact. He knew every fucking word and it just bounced off his face without him realizing what the guy meant.

And fuck, he's a fanboy in a way, but I still respect him for fucking saying what he said.

Very left thing to say, honestly.

Do you have the vorcha saying he doesn't want DLC?

fuck found it.

Simpler times.

is hungary part of the west?

One on the left cannot have kids because of genetic defects from when they made her.
One on the right can have kids but they will be rednecks.
Pick your poison mother fuckers.

>"take that librels!!1"

DING DONG BANNU

Her butt is what makes her genetically perfect.

>When I actually got ding dong bannu'd

Anyone got a quick rundown? Resolution is fucked on my phone

>posting on bioware/EA forums

Sweet Jesus.

i know, that's why she makes me so fucking hard

>"perfect"
>Tits never larger than a D cup
>Taller than 5'6''
>Small butt(Even Miranda had the same copy-pasted butt as the others)
Why is it always the same bullshit?

Here's the literal perfect body.

>Not going to Bioware/EA forums

I didn't know she made videos. Where does one go to see them?

Genetically perfect but appearance was based on genetically imperfect real life person.

Really makes me think

Damn what's her waist/hip?

besides the hair yes user i agree
time to fap.

modelmanagement.com/model/enji-night/
BUST 85cm / 33"
WAIST63cm / 25"
HIPS98cm / 39"

she doesn't fail the biotic barrier, only if you don't do her side quest

Jack, Samara, Miranda and Thane all auto-succeed if you assign them and you've done theirs.

I love Cindy so much.

Why did her game have to be shit guys?

She was the ultimate fuck doll, her father created her to be a living flashlight for him, she is not perfect at anything but being good at riding dicks.

Her sister is the one who got all the good genes, Miranda was just a test run to see how things would turn out.

>Disiplines: Hip Hop
You just know.

I'm still pissed that Thane wasn't a viable option for the vents. Yes I know that Tali and Legion are obviously correct, but Thane should've been as well. He clearly has a lot of experience getting through security, and the mission you recruit him in he spends it sneaking through vents.

>tfw no enji gf

Exactly, Miranda is a racist mega rich narcissist's idea of what a perfect woman would be based on his own genetics with his Y chromosome dumped for a second X.

She's basically a tranny fuck toy built to the tastes and fetishes of space Rupert Murdoch.

The only reason she was also built to be a 'perfect human specimen' was because her father/brother/original copy had more money than sense, and decided to both weaponise her and most likely have her be smart enough to be a decent conversation and probably 'show off her brains' as well as her body at parties.

She's just an old pervs super expensive real doll, not the idea woman. She's just also inherited her creators delusional narcissism.

it's a feel every man knows one way or another