youtube.com/watch?v=6TTprSCBqDM
youtube.com/watch?v=KGWmv0m41Bc
youtu.be/ojsc6dg1sjE
youtu.be/d36wUedQmBA
youtube.com/watch?v=xCEDlpaUXVE
youtube.com/watch?v=Za1QfYbgyR0&feature=youtu.be&t=13m55s
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Who has the webms?

this game is going to be so big I wonder how many game breaking glitches we will find.

You see that mountain? You can fuck it

No.

where the ost?

>Nintendo
>glitches

Have any britfags used pic related recently? I pre ordered the Wii U version of the game through them and I hear they often deliver a day before relase. Did I fuq up?

I've got a few videos.
youtube.com/watch?v=RtNvDfjEbQw
some snowshielding and bombgliding
youtube.com/watch?v=So0QgL7AaAc
some combat and bomb stuff
youtube.com/watch?v=6TTprSCBqDM
a fuckton of footage, but not a lot of jumpcuts.
youtube.com/watch?v=KGWmv0m41Bc
a little bit of exploring and a guardian.

youtube.com/watch?v=RtNvDfjEbQw

>you not only can climb that mountain, you can snowboard down it SSX style

Seriously, all the little things this game does is amazing.

youtu.be/ojsc6dg1sjE

>Stop a robbery in their store
>They give me a $10 voucher
Fuck GAME

Did I stutter?

>Delivery estimate: We need a little more time to provide you with a good estimate. We'll notify you via e-mail as soon as we have an estimated delivery date.

It's way better when an actually good player plays the game

No, the game did.

i cancelled my amazon preorder and did a new one from bestbuy. i've been charged for it and it says it'll be delievered on the 3rd so heres hoping. more expensive but oh well.

It will be available digitally on day 1 right?

That's my next course of action. Giving Amazon until noon tomorrow and switching to Best Buy. Also gonna miss that $12 discount but I'm not a poorfag who's gonna wait weeks over $12.

kek

Reportedly right at midnight. Preload isn't out of the question either, when the game gets on the eShop.

Nice diss!

Also so close
>33332

Post Paya!

I am so excited for this game guys. :DDD

>gameplay with commentary

as expected of polygon. Botw is the one game that doesn't need any commentary in order to maximize comfiness.

>Flying guardians
>blood moon
>enemies hide in water
>octorocks return

youtu.be/d36wUedQmBA

>skating on a pot lid

Have a meme.

It should be.

I'm getting the digital Wii U version.

Hopefully there are no major performance issues.

So hyped for this.

youtube.com/watch?v=xCEDlpaUXVE

>pot lid skating
>GTA IV tier physics

this is going to be GOTY and it isn't even close

I also hate that he finds some random girl off the streets to talk who gasps at features that have been known for months and doesn't know what a poe is.

im hype lads

youtube.com/watch?v=Za1QfYbgyR0&feature=youtu.be&t=13m55s

Pretty spoilery but the music at the timestamp is cool

I have a few.

Post more Link!

>rolling down a hill constantly deals damage, enough to kill

I predict a ton of videos of Link being ragdolled to all hell.

will the wii u version have the same physics and stuff??

God I love that thing's animations and teleport confetti

Of course

Nobody knows, but it's supposedly the same game just at 720p instead of 900p.

I want just like a 30 minute montage of Link rolling down hill to death.

Are you sure? Any downgrades besides that?

Eh?

nobody knows??? you mean no one has played it on Wii U?? I'm getting it for Wii U dammit

>filename

The draw distance might be lower but no one knows for certain. Physics and shit wouldn't change, though.

Left is Switch

Right is Wii U

anyone have the webm of the lizalfos picking up a skeleton and throwing it at link?

worse framerate, lower draw distance.

>Also so close
Gets were disabled on Sup Forums. He never had a chance

The ambient sounds on Wii U aren't as good as the Switch version.

It even goes from smugly smiling to nervous smiling when it's health gets low. They really fucking nailed it with this game.

Is Paya some brand new character? I fucking love everything I've seen with her so far.

Best horse AI coming through.

>that fucking bounce

holy fuck

why is it so sastifying to kill link in this game

lel

Not a lizalfos, but this is it. Any other requests?

The world is worse than fucking new shitty wildlands game and the gameplay has even less variety. It's kind of hilarious honestly

>HI I'M LINK AND WELCOME TO JACKASS

That's so stupid why there's a stamina bar when you glide?

fucking brutal

when you attack a chicken and remember it's a Zelda game

It seems most media outlets only got the switch version however the only thing the wii U should be inferior should be in performance such as worse framerate,worse resolution and inferior draw distance

Nice meme, have a (you)

This is legitimately my favorite webm of the game so far. Thank you.

Do you have one of a Hinox picking up a tree and using it as a club?

The ai in this game is jaw dropping

what was up with the Wii U version getting canceled by Amazon, I just pre ordered mine at gamestop today and they didnt say anything about ti being delayed or anything

God fucking dammit, this is gonna be MGS5 all over again.
I had to suffer through the PS3 version, it's fucking Hideous.

holy fucking kek

Holy shit I can't wait to emulate this on PC and have a superior experience than the switch one for free

>Nintendo's first open-world game
Statements like these never fail to piss me off because it's obviously wrong. It's just as bad as
>Splatoon is Nintendo's first new IP in a decade

These chucklefucks have clearly never heard of Xenoblade, Xenoblade X (which has a bigger world that BotW), Code Name: S.T.E.A.M., The Wonderful 101, etc.

I'm asking you very politely to delete this.

(You)

Wii U footage hasn't been seen since E3 '16, so they could've improved upon it.

Although I hope they have because I've preordered the Wii U version, I'm not optimistic given how quickly the Wii U and Wii U owners were thrown under the bus by The Big N.

Regardless, have some cute

DELETE THIS!!

The 360 Version was a suprisligly good port

Nintendo didn't make any of those games, though. Those games are actually good, that should have tipped you off.

For the obvious reason. They don't want you just gliding over the entire world and skipping everything, without stamina you could just glide over all the content in the game. In combat gliding is a serious tactic, you could glide over enemies without bows and just drop bombs and fire arrows at them, and they really couldn't do much in most cases. Lizalfos can spit and shoot their tongues and boomerangs, but many enemies with melee weapons will just sit there and die or run away.

Basically sold out. I got fucked too. Canceling tomorrow and ordering from Best Buy.

It's going to be anywhere near that drastic of a difference. Both the Wii U and Switch aren't that far off from each other and both still just above PS3 in power, but at least actually made for the hardware. Everyone says MGS5 is a last gen game ported to next gen, but I don't believe it since it looks so shit and it reeks of being a backport. It looks worse than MGS4.

>swinging it over link's head twice since he's on lower terrain
>jumps and gets it
>the force of the hit is enough to knock the stick out of it's hand.

>Do you have one of a Hinox picking up a tree and using it as a club?
No, it's one of the few I haven't seen myself.

atleast you could play it
mgsv gz required you to have an internal hd on xbox 360 and i dont think they even talked about this at all before release

You need strength to hold on to the bar, and letting you glide forever is game breaking

>Lizalfos can spit and shoot their tongues
Really? Holy shit, that's sick

You all know there will only be maybe 2 more of these threads before the shitposting becomes unbearable. It's been fun.

Oh please a weak woman could easily hold on for 10 minutes+ they're designed not to strain you

Are there any other webms similar to this one concerning Guardians?

Pretty sure I read XBCX is smaller than BOTW.

I dont think there's a webm for it, it was only described in a preview.

Have a reply, and a reminder that it'll take months before it's playable, and even at that point it'll be a buggy mess. None of the physics based WiiU games are easy to emulate, and the open world ones cause problems too. Good luck being edgy while playing games on your computer user.

And that's a destruction

>enemies can damage eachother

has any other zelda done this?

Is that really what the game looks like? Or is this shopped?