Name ONE (1) game where I can play as a Egyptian

Name ONE (1) game where I can play as a Egyptian.

Other urls found in this thread:

gog.com/game/pharaoh_cleopatra
youtube.com/watch?v=XUhVCoTsBaM
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Overwatch

HOL UP

What are the origins of this pic? And I am not talking about JoJo reference right now.

Wait a minute...

STAAAAAAAAND PROOOOOOOOOUD!!!!!!! 1!!!

Battlefield 1

AGE OF KANGZ

Serious question

What race were the ancient egyptians?
who are their closest living relatives today?

Christian copts

gog.com/game/pharaoh_cleopatra

WHY THE FUCK DO NIGGERS THINK BEING IN PRISON ISN'T THEIR FAULT

YOU ONLY GO TO PRISON IF YOU BREAK THE LAW

I'M HERE SITTING AT MY COMPUTER DESK BECAUSE I DIDN'T SAY "FUCK YOU HONKY I AIN'T GOING TO JAIL" TO A COP AFTER HE TRIED TO ARREST ME ON MY MULTIPLE DRUG CHARGES

FUCK

less black than black people would like to believe but also less white than white people would like to believe.

I would assume that the people who currently live in egypt are descended from them but I don't know.

also egypt existed for like 2000 fucking years or something and it changed size and shape so many times that there was probably an egyptian of any shade you can think of at one point or another,

Wait a minute that art style...

GTA Sand Andreas

>christian copts
>2000 years before christianity was invented

They were technically "black" but of a very different miscegenation, Egyptians definitely had some neanderthal in them. African-Americans are west and native South Africans who are practically 100% homo

SO YOU BE SAYIN

The original Age of Empires has an Egyptian civ, they have good chariots and priests.

Being more asymmetrical, Age of Mythology's Egyptians is centered around a Pharaoh unit who can selectively boost a building's workrate or a part of your economy.

This whole thread is underage

Moonlight

Fuck, I miss this game so much; ps4/pc port when?

It's almost like they converted to Christianity later down the road. He's right, though. Even the Coptic language is the Ancient Egyptian one written in Greek script from the Ptolemy dynasty. It's how they cracked the Rosetta Stone.

Modern Copts are the descendents of the West-Hamitic Ancient Egyptians. They were segregated for a long time, even though most Muslim (Arab invader) modern Egytpians are not far off, either; but Copts are the closest and almost identical.

Whoops, that's not dark legacy; no thanks.

>What race were the ancient egyptians?
95% Arabic settlers, who themselves originate from the same Causasus mountains as whites. There were a few legit-black Nubians and Kushites too.

>who are their closest living relatives today?
The people who still live there.

Civilization.

I can finally post this again

WE WUZ
U
Z

Read the question again dummie

With the stand ability to rewrite historical events

OO EE AIR

>enslaved the jews
>suffer thousands of years of slavery and mistreatment

It's like pottery

youtube.com/watch?v=XUhVCoTsBaM

What game lets me walk like an egyptian?

Egyptians were fucking EGYPTIAN.
Different from Nubian and Ethiopians. They are more Semitic and white than black for sure. There was a lot of race mixing going on either way.

Awaken my masters
Now i burned 100 calorie

Awaken my masters

AWAKEN MY MASTERS!

>Aztecs
>Egyptians
Stay in school user

Modern day Egyptians and surrounding areas.

Old to Middle Kingdom, everyone in Africa. The nubians, assyrians, Berbers and several others were at some point rulers. New Kingdom were the modern day Egyptians. Ptolemic and to Roman empire is southern Europeans, although at this point Egypt isn't considered the Ancient Egyptian empire. After that Egypt went under Islamic rule.

Awaken my masters!

Awaken my Master!

is that a jojo reference?

how deluded do you have to be to think that breaking the law is all that's required for incarceration? as if the law is carried out by unemotional/unbiased robots

they traveled the world for thousands of years, they probably were in egypt for a while

Awaken, my masters!

>he doesnt know they were both ancient aliens merely pretending
>not being woke

WAMUU!

AWAKEN MY MASTERS!

Pharaoh

Viva la raza!!

>Saddam Hussein is black now
But he literally died a decade ago. Are afrocentrists really this quick?

w..w-what?

Please respond

Sphinx and the Cursed Mummy.

AWAKEN MY MASTERS

I use this as my alarm signal. Every time I wake up I strike a fabulous pose

Sphinx and the Cursed Mummy

why can't i be a kid at home playing ps1/xbox games again?

now you must build a mask

Did that middle one ever actually happen?

aren't those people like the de facto original Christians, and they're being gradually genocided by muslims?

I want you to give me an example of someone being sent to prison without having broken the law or being found guilty in a trial by mistake.

what, blazing saddles?

Smite

There were some black cowboys/homesteaders.

It was mostly beaners and rednecks though.

Which really explains how Texas became what it is.

/thread

WE WUZ GODZ AN SHIET

No point posting this outside /fit/ but AWAKEN MY MASTERS

Fun as hell. I didn't like the secret characters being reskins of the main four. Yellow master race, niggas.

Brokeback mountain? Maybe.
Broke-ass nigga? Definetly.

Loved this game

...why would you disqualify that second thing? it's a clear example of something other than breaking the law being the reason for imprisonment lol

>Pharaohs of Ancient Egypt: gone by 300 BC
>slave in the Americas: ~1600 AD
haha so where is all the black history in those 1900 intervening years haha

AWAKEN MY MASTERS

stupid niggers

AWAKEN MY MASTERS!

Depends on the era. There isn't a single "Egypt". It's like calling Italians Romans.

Do Egyptians seem themselves as black?

they bang your love interest and then make her an airhead

jet stingray why you do this

I dont know about "de facto original Christians"
But they're actual egyptians for the most part, aka families that live here since generations, did not immigrate for anywhere else and were christians way before the arab invasion

And they're not exactly getting genocided but it's not good either, terror attacks and bomb in church, stabbing in the street, government outlawing the pork buisness (owned by copts ofc)

Kinda make me sad that people are tear-eyed for "refugees" but no one give a fuck about these guys

no they actually get pretty pissed off by kangz shit

4/5th guy from the middle

If the people crying about refugees actually cared about those people, they'd shelter them in their own homes on their own dime.
It's honestly kind of disgusting how they use other people's tragedy to virtue signal like that.

Do North American dindus actually believe their ancestors were Egyptian Pharaohs?

SO U BE SAYIN DAT

i don't think that's intended to be saddam hussein

Arcades are dead user. You won't play Gauntlet cabinets ever again.

AWAKEN MY MASTERS!

Yes. Jim actually did a video about it for black history month and had a clip of dindu egyptians 'debating' dindu jews. It was hilarious.

wheres that shota anubis game i forgot the name

AWAKEN MY MASTERS

What game is on the left? Reminds me of Baby Pac-man.

>I dont know about "de facto original Christians"
Well supposedly Jesus settled in Egypt for a while, and there are landmarks still left behind where coptics have some churches or whatever.

that was a pretty good doujin desu

WE
WUZ
KANGZ

I would buy my first Ass Creed if it was in ancient Egypt

>He hasn't heard about Assassin's Creed 2017
Just you wait for the 1st AC built from the ground up, burned down(literally, they scrapped and restarted a whole bunch of it) and then built again

Pic related is old cancelled Ubi game, good visual though