AYO HOL UP

AYO HOL UP

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikisource.org/wiki/On_the_Creation_of_Niggers
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Were there even niggers in the Middle Earth at all?

>Being a SJW reading SJW shit
>Wondering if there's black people in Middle Earth
wew lad

nope

Thought so. Well, fuck this game then.

uruks

yes the black orcs that attacked helm deep

Yeah, they lived in the East or South I think and they were all evil. This is without a doubt causing Tolkien to spin in his grave, he hated niggers.

hes still alive dude

WE

I think so, they sided with Sauron.

dude fucking died in 1973

wasnt that the middle eastern elephant people?

There should be a game about Hobbits doing Hobbit things

Sam is best character by the way

>Sup Forums is going to get flooded with threads about this shit game that no one cares about because Sup Forums is triggered, like with ME:A and BF1

WUZ

no I didnt

>there will never be a shire game
>where you can do hobbit things like make beer, garden, live in hobbit hovels, dance, and be merry
>all we will ever get is shitty middle earth battle games

GONDORS

Remember when this shit was restricted only to weird tumblr posts where they'd change character's races or add their own retarded African OCs, and we'd all laugh at it

Progress

>he hated niggers

Yeah, definitely. It's something that Tolkien fans don't like to admit, but he was definitely a racist.

>all the good people are in the west, and all the evil people are in the east
>elves are gods chosen superpeople who will one day all return to their glorious paradise homeland reserved solely for gods chosen superpeople

Shits fucked.

WE
WUZ
NUMENOREANS
N
SHEEEEEEEIT

You faggots are doing it wrong

>shit game that no one cares about

Did you pay attention when the first one came out? There was a ridiculous amount of threads and posts trying to defend the games shitty ass combat.

And those people fucked off, and were probably shills.
Mad Max, another WB game, got shilled to death too.

It's Ubisoft-esque collectathon open world game #182491794072908479021847019

Who cares.

AYO HOL UP
>is created by ilúvatar
SO YOU BE SAYIN
>starts a steet fight with orcs
WHAT YOUSE ELF BOIS SAYIN
>pushes ear against the ground
THAT WE SUM
>tracks uruk-hai fried chicken
AYOOOOOOOOOOOOOO HOL UP HOL UP
>steals sauron's ring of power
FINNA YOU BE SAYIN
>keeps the ring for himself
HOL UP HOL UP SO YOU BE SAYIN
>is shot by orcs arrows, demands he didndu nuffins and he a good boy
SO YOU BE SAYIN THAT WE
>flees from his destiny
YOU BE SAYIN THAT
>steals the pieces of Narsil
AYOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO HOL UP HOL UP
>rapes Arwen
SO YOU ELF BOIZ BE SAYIN
>participates in a BLACKED gangbang with Galadriel
AYOOO SOM FINNA
>tries to mug a hobbit for his shoes
THAT WE WUZ
>tries to steal Rohan's horses

WE WUZ NÚMENÓREANS N SHIEEEET

WHAT

everyone was, the guy who wrote all the lovecraftian books HATED them with such a passion that he wrote missives and put little hints in the books about it

>elves are gods chosen superpeople who will one day all return to their glorious paradise homeland reserved solely for gods chosen superpeople

literally a missive about the "chosen people" if you get the real day reference. In tolkien lore regular humans just cease to exist when they die. They just die.

reminds me of a certain Sup Forums meme...

>the guy who wrote all the lovecraftian books
You mean Lovecraft?

this nigguh gots it

KEK

KEK wtf

>he based the Black Speech off the Turkish and Arabic languages
>a fan sent in a mug that was covered in Black Speech as a gift to him
>it caused him such physical and mental anguish he had it destroyed

M Y S I D E S
Y
S
I
D
E
S

...Lovecraft?

His name is Stephen King, you uneducated nigger.

Stop it T, this is supposed to be a secret. You don't want them to find you again.

Literally WHO cares about Lord of the rings lore?

The game was fun that's all that matters

>tries to mug a hobbit for his shoes

Fucking lost my shit at this.

Good work, user.

the orcs

The only thing I find weird is having a black character in a clearly European-inspired land.

As long as Talion makes note that he looks foreign, I don't really mind.

I'm more concerned about the trailer basically implying that they created a second, nearly-as-powerful Ring of Power and that they're going to literally take the fight to Sauron.

I'm just trying to roll with it as fanfiction but Jesus, man.

next you'll try to convince me every army in WW1 wasn't 3/4 african

Maybe he's an Easterling that fights for the west, because he was raised there or he turned to good or some shit?

I really am hoping he isn't a ranger or purebred Man of the West.

Shit man, at this point, I'm thankful we didn't get a black Elf. But I should shut my big fucking mouth before it happens.

Actually, humans were granted the gift of mortality. Tolkien was Catholic, so to him the ability to be able to go to Heaven and actually die was a blessing.

Humans are pretty top-tier in Tolkien's stuff. Their physical lives are kind of mediocre, but who gives a fuck? The physical life is fleeting.

also why are wraiths harry potter flying

>find an article on tolkien gateway about racism in his works
>Dwarves are based on jews

fucking kek, never thought about that

according to this Tolkien wasn't all that racist though, and Hitler made him pretty angry too

No, there were "Middle Eastern" people in the Harad, based on Ottoman and Arab cultures but no "Black" people.

It's just like Moors and Egyptians in real life.

Niggers have absolutely nothing of their own so they self insert themselves into North-African civilisations to act like their ancestors were worth anything

'N'

The flying thing in the Harry Potter movies was irksome itself. Flight is supposed to be a big fucking deal in HP and was actually only first perfected by Voldemort. The only main characters who can do it are Voldemort and Snape. Having everyone and their mom running around as smoke and shit really detracted from the eventual reveal that Voldemort could fly and fucking everyone's day up as a result during Harry's escape.

Yeah, that's all I'm saying. An explicit mention that "You don't look like folk who come from here do," and the guy being like "Yeah, I don't come from here" would be fine. If they try to make it no big deal I'm gonna be irritated.

Tolkien lived at the pinnacle of Western Civilisation at which point the rest of the world was comparitively a massive shithole. It's completely understandable that he thought the way that he did.

omg im crying guys they keep taking our heritage

ahem

>Black Númenórean

I rest my case

like, I know this is bait, but I honestly wish it wasn't

what is this "we wuz hobbits" shit

jesus christ, Tolkien was a racist and hated niggers, why are designers doing this it's just not accurate

Black elves are fucking awesome user

>boycotting this game because of a black character

When did Sup Forums become mentally ill?

>inb4 I'm not racist! It's muh lore!

Fuck off back to Sup Forums

Those are drow.

If they cared about accuracy or even respected Tolkien the tiniest amount the first game would never have been released.

>Tolkien was a racist
Race realist, not racist

Check out lotro yo.

lmao kys libtard

fuck you my dude

I like tolkien lore as is

Kek

>newfag thinks there was a point when Sup Forums wasn't racist

Literally leave and die. In that order.

His way of thinking is correct.

I'm not arguing that it isn't but instead that it is wrong to judge him for it without properly taking into account the society and times he lived in.

WHAT THE FUCK

IT'S LITERALLY THE FIRST FUCKING SENTENCE OF THE FUCKING TRILOGY

>ONE MOTHERFUCKING RING TO RULE THEM MOTHERFUCKING ALL

WHAT THE FUCK DO YOU EXPECT WILL HAPPEN IF YOU MAKE ANOTHER RING AND WEAR IT YOU DUMB MOTEHRFUCKGIN NIGGER

HOLY SHIT I AM TRIGGERED REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

Black people don't need representation in media they were never ever a part of. Battlefield one did the same shit and it added absolutely nothing but confusion to the narrative, and belittled a war that people didn't even let blacks fight in because it was, "The struggle of the white man, and as such should be fought and won by the white man".

Fuck no, I'm not about it. It's pointless.

first game was already non-canon lore rape

Lord of the Rings Online lets you be a farmer and make beer, grow pipeweed, own a Hobbit hole, and dance. There's also a decent roleplaying community if that tickles your fancy. I met my girlfriend there.

The one ring only had power over the other rings that Sauron assisted Celebrimbor in making. That's why it has no power over the three rings "for elven kings" that Celebrimbor secretly made by himself. Don't get triggered over things you know nothing about.

>The struggle of the white man
While I agree with your overall sentiment, this is blatantly wrong. The UK had loads of Indians on the Western front in Europe.

Yes?

>I wanna defend the lore so I can be a racist without actually saying it

Kys

>I wanna attack the lore so I can be progressive without actually saying it

kys

The war was fought entirely among the white imperial powers at the time, with the exception of Japan snatching up the few German possessions in the Pacific. Black Americans, British colonial units from India and Africa, and French colonial units from SE Asia and Africa were periphery and probably had more than a little resentment about being used in this war the way they were.

daily reminder that the guy who wrote the lovecraftian stories was fascinated with niggers, he named a cat in a story niggerman and wrote a poem about the creation of human and niggers

en.wikisource.org/wiki/On_the_Creation_of_Niggers

There's nothing wrong with being a racist.
Everyone else is doing it. The other races just get triggered when whites do it, because they know whites have a reason to be racist.

Why are you so mad, tho. It's a shit game that already destroyed the lore, but a black guy is the limit?

More.

You seem pretty upset that this thread exists :^)

Seriously, I hate racism and I am a very liberal and progressive person but this shit triggered me.

>The guy who wrote the lovecraftian stories

You mean H. P. Lovecraft?....

>with the exception of Japan snatching up the few German possessions in the Pacific
I didn't know China was a German posession

Everyone is racist, it's just objectively evil when white people do it.

Doesn't this game do a lot worse for the lore?

A black guy is merely an aestheic thing, were as putting fucking legolass in the hobbit movies is fucking disgraceful.

Palau and spots in Micronesia*

Then why do the power of the elven rings fade as soon as the One Ring is destroyed?

Retard.

there's already a Sup Forumsbait thread to cry about this game, OP
>
please condense your cancer properly so it can be contained

Why do you faggots care that there is a random black secondary character in a fictional universe? Just don't buy the game.

So is Sup Forums just Sup Forums now?

that sounds a lot like Robin Atkin Downes

>you will never be the favourite and exclusive boytoy-slave of a particularly gentle and non-cruel Drow Priestess

Why live.

Tolkien is about themes more than lore and both these games completely shit on the themes of the Middle Earth to create generic dark fantasy revenge stories