SO WHAT U BE SAYIN

SO WHAT U BE SAYIN.................

Other urls found in this thread:

twitter.com/TGGamingReviews/status/836221831120048128
twitter.com/AnonBabble

I legitimately hope they don't fuck it up, but I have extremely low expectations after Syndicate.

WE

Is that pic real or some we wuz pic with AC on it

Maybe they wont litter the game with niggers and pretend egyptians were black right guys?

twitter.com/TGGamingReviews/status/836221831120048128

Are they gonna use actual Egyptians or this new fandangled believe that blacks were Egyptian kings?

WE WUZ CLIMBIN' BUILDINS

AHJHAHAHAHAHAH upvoted and posted this to r/Sup Forums already ;D let's have a gioggle m8s lol

What do you think

I dont know but, it was already announced a while back that Egypt would be the mext setting.

>Belief

Only nigs believe this shit and sjw's go along with it because Muh PC and shit

I noticed a trend now with "We don't really know what ancient Egyptians looked like"
Really? you don't all of a sudden. even though they painted pictures of themselves with light orange skin and looked like rami malek

WE'Z ASSASSINS N SHIET?

Oh boy..

yeah but it seems like it is going to be some sjw game. The ancient Egyptians were like Arabs + Greeks mixed nowhere near black people. But since it is Ubisoft and assassin's creed sucks since black flag they might make it into some WE WUZ KANGS N SHIET

>ass-ass-in-cream (((games)))

Wow, reported for violent racism. Its 20 fucking 17 nazis, get with the program.

Assassins Creed has become nothing but a desperate attempt to put money in Ubisoft's pockets in recent times. Let's just hope that the extra year of development makes this a good game. Doubt it though.

>alternative history

Oh great, we're going to play as a black assassin who just discovered that his people used to rule Egypt and fly around in pyramids until those evil white europeans bred with light-skinned Africans and those evil children somehow stole the kingdom from the intellectually and physically superior black Egyptians.

Yeah, let me get right on preordering this along with Shrek Effect Andromeda.

Either everyone is going to be a fucking nigger, or there aren't going to be enough niggers in the game so the faggots will complain and the developers will make everyone a nigger.

And then the game will fucking suck because it's Assassin's Creed and they can never make those games good.

So like, aside from temples and pyramids 90% of Egyptian structures were like 1 story mud huts no?

Depends on what period its set it.

not really looks kinda neat if you search "ancient Egyptian houses"

Just tell me that I can play as a qt brown egyptian girl like Pharah and Im sold.

HOL UP

In biggest cities not necessarily I think, they were build mostly out of some kind of stone. Still, they rather weren't higher than two floors and no real vantage points

So AssCreed and Mordor. Seems like a good year for my black friends.

Considering that even pretty liberal historians are sick of the EGYPTIANS WERE BLACK shit and tell those people to fuck off i'm (hoping) that Ubisoft won't cater to them

Yes. But it will be a brave tranny with boipucci and no character will react to it because according to (((them))), it eas totally socially acceptable to be so back then.
What do you say to that? Still interested?

They won't make Egyptians black. The protagonist will be though and a slave

If anyone read a history book, Black pharaohs only came during the fall of the upper kingdoms when African kingdoms from the south took advantage of the Egypts weakening powerbut it was a very brief reign as they eventually fucked off back to their shit hole. One cool thing abot these nubian pharaohs at least was their preference of silver, so their sarcophagi were encased in such.

There's a leaked screenshot and he looks pretty white

ARE NUMBER ONE

Look at mafia III
main character is a white guy dipped in tea
there is probably hidden market research that says black player charters dont sell as well

I have only played AC:Black Flag, AC: Rogue. I was thinking about buying AC:Syndicate but not sure about that. A Egypt setting may impress me. Can't wait for some game play footage.

>tfw you realise black people have never had any historical accomplishment whatsoever besides maybe a few good speeches.

so pirate it

>can never, ever discuss how fucking sick ancient egypt was without the entire thread devolving into WE WUZ KAAAAANGZ N SHIIEEEET

is uplay still as bad as ever? last time I used it was for settlers 7

i dindtdtdt ecpect thet

they didn't, it's kind of amazing. Even muslims had some of the top scholars in the world for a period of time before war knocked them down a peg and then the muslim world became the shithole it is today.

All their "good speeches" are civil rights garbage deified incessantly by mediakikes. The negro's only accomplishment is literally whining into the jew's megaphone.

As a gift for helping with saving temples that were going to be covered by water when the Asuan dam was finished, the egiptian government gave my country one of them. I visited it 2 years ago; it's small, but cool.

What about Zanzibar? Wasn't that a quite well developed black country?

Not trying to justify niggers, just searching for examples

>Zanzibar
Where the average annual income is 250 usd dollars

Not talking about the modern country, but the historical one. Wasn't that basically a big trade centre with ivory temples and shit?

Not really. Uplay boots up For Honor in literal seconds but my problem with them is their cloud saves which you cant do shit about.

They had trade and relations with nubians. At one point it was ruled by nubians.

It was a big part of the Arab slave trade and persian spice trading

Nigger

>everyone is discussing WE WUZ memes and I'm just here wanting to discuss a new AC game

Here's what I want to see in AC: WUZ:
>fun Egyptian tombs to navigate through, same style as in AC2
>zero guns
>snakes for assassinating with
>sphynx ISN'T the final level
>no uprising the masses storyline, just taking down upper elites in the comfort of their own homes
>desert hideouts
Hopefully the story is Moses' staff being a Piece of Eden.

>THE JEWS WERE NEVER SLAVES IN EGYPT

Ubisoft will be successful if they just copy everything in Prince of Egypt, but make Moses the assassin who kills black Pharaoh to save his Jew people from slavery.

Does that mean this ancient leaked image was actually real?

If so, I sure hope that's not the main character in it...

They confirmed it a while ago. That it was real I mean, I don't know about the main character

>tfw you're good mates with Genghis-Khanye
>tfw he deactivated his blog recently
Pour one out for the niggas we lost on the way

are you people blind man, read the thread
what you just postet is a pic of the cancelled Prince of Persia reboot. Yes, that was supposed to be PoP don't ask me why the main char is a buff black man.

They scrapped the game but tech is being used for Empire. This is an actual leaked screenshot with the main character

Zanzibar's wealth came from it being an Arab sultanate for ages until the revolution in the 60s

that picture has been around for a long time

Gf is egyptian and she is def not black, they look more middle eastern and have pale skin, like lebanese.

But I don't want to play as a jew

Starting to look like a Souls character there.

>still no assassins creed set in China or Japan

>Japan
never happening because the team feels like there are too many games set in Japan
>China
they fucked it by making a vita 2.5D game nobody cares about

give up on these dreams, boy

Assassins Creed Chronicles China is a thing but it sucks being a 2.5D side scroller game.

>there is probably hidden market research that says black player charters dont sell as well
Or maybe that bad game don't sell?

They're saving that for when they're truly desperate

Its coming, it has to be after this..

I just hope Assassins Creed finally embraces full character customization soon and have us make our own assassins.

inb4 the hieroglyphs are filled with negroes being epic heroes and pharoahs and the natives are big nosed africans with dredlocks

Play Tenchu instead

Its both

This, pale skin and curly hair, essentially mixed tbph

HE DINDU NUFFIN HE A GOOD BOI

They need an assassins creed set during the hundred years war in England and France. Loads of cool armour, battles and castles to climb and explore. The 1100-1500 period has been ignored by the series.

WE BUILDZ DEM PYRAMIDZ YO!

I would like to say no, because if there is one series trying to stay true to history, it was AC, but Syndicate had some obvious nu-left pandering in there.

Still no asian or a russian setting. Going back and forth between england america and france and sometimes going further back for egypt other godforsaken period. The asian one is writing itself at this point. Do they think its too much of a low hanging fruit? Since when does ubisoft...the "kill desmond then revive him" company to get out of a corner care about such things?

>No ancient Rome game yet

But arent egyptians olive skinned?

Assssin's Creed 1 is set in the early 1100s. That said, it think it would be pretty boring. Im sick of medieval settings at this point.

They ruined three continents while existing, how is that not an achievment?

>Tfw you realize Nordic Europeans had no real accomplishments aside from discovering a continent that was already discovered

Lol

AYY FINNA GIVE CLEOPATRA THAT BBC MASSA REAL GOON NOW

Honestly I stopped caring a long time ago. Yeah sure, Egypt might be a cool setting, so is the French revolution or Victorian England. But you can have the best setting in the world, if the game is shit, it's shit. The series is dead since Black Flag and wasn't exactly at it's prime before that either

>tfw nordcucks destroyed Rome

supposedly that's planned

HOLA ANCIENT KUSH

Thats exactly what we need. Another title placed in that territory. We dont have enough of those already. Didnt you have enough england and france already?

It was the Germans actually.

God no, custom skyrim tier this would make the plot and quests even blander than they already was

I would like one set in paris during wwII
basically showing the french resistance as being a useless bunch of Waring factions knocking over tobacconist shops

Wasn't Ancient Egypt one of the settings they said they'd never do?

that was just one faggot with his personal opinion
he was the creative director of AC3

we have a million games set in japan. Alot of them are better anyway. Im glad we get to move away from that and check out other cool places

It doesnt have to be. You can still have your voiced protagonist. Besides, after Ezio, did you really give a damn about the assassin? It was mostly an excuse to kill prominent people of the era and visit historic areas.

>(((berg)))