IT JUST KEEPS TUMBLING DOWN TUMBLING DOWN TUMBLING DOWWN

IT JUST KEEPS TUMBLING DOWN TUMBLING DOWN TUMBLING DOWWN

>yfw nintendo is going to be a multiplataform developer in your lifetime

STOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOP

23,000 to 24,000 is the y axis of that chart.

Nice fake news

NEVVAAAHHHH SURRENDAAAHHHH

>5 day

Xbox is going to be the first to go, then ps then whatveer nintendo is producing last.

>0,91%
Ok? Have a (you)

less than 1 %
make the 3 month or 1 year comparission. the stock wont change much until the end of the fiscal year.

I don't even give a shit about ninshit but the financial illiteracy in these threads always trigger me

>First party does 1-3 games a year anyway
>Those games would thrive on PC/actual consoles
>There would be legitimate hype while waiting for their games
>They would look 100x better
>They would have a higher budget because of massive sales

What happened in mid-2016?

but but muh piracy and japanese honor

Pokemon GO aka mobileshit

>5 day
>only looking at "line goes down" and paying no attention to the labelled axis
I can't read the stock market worth shit, but I can still tell what a fucking retard you would have to be to post this shit

People realized Nintendo was only making 10% Pokemon Go profit.

what happened on feb28?

Pokemon Go, even though it wasn't directly developed by Nintendo investors still ate that shit up.

E3

Animal crossing
Federation Force
Paper Mario
Censored Tsubasa
Censorblade Chronicles

so it's confirmed that mods and janitors habe abandoned this board for a few weeks correct m

F-fake news. Haha yeah. Th-that's it...it's all FAKE news. Hahaha...oh-

>doomed since 1889

>It's another "Sup Forums tries to understand the stock market" episode
Skipping this one

This.

>From 14 to 27

That is a lot, maybe.

I dont have idea about finances.

>The entirety of sonys stocks are literally 20,000 below Nintendo's
Sony is going go bankrupt and die within 5 years and with it the playstation department dies aswell because no one will pick up something with that much dept

They'll go full mobile before they go multiplatform user

that's why you post on Sup Forums

SIX POINT
E
V
E
N

>virgin tries to pretend to know how stock markets work
Just stop

Can not imagine about tomorrow

What happened to the "Nintendomination" or Nintendo Pokemon, Zelda and Mario selling millions?

Well, Switch suck, get your shit together, old man.

PS4 alone can not carried the whole god damn company, they better get their shit together as well.

I don't want Microsuck to have a last laugh but very damn thing point to that.

Why are nintendrones so hostile and angry. Shouldn't theybhpbe in a good mood. The switch IS coming in 2 days.

Its Pokemon Go. No one cares for Wii U shovelware

Fuck off phoneposter

>its a Sup Forums doesnt realize the jews are crashing the stock price to buy low and sell high episode

>They'll go full mobile before they go multiplatform user

This. The day Nintendo stops making hardware is the day they become a moble developer.

yes

Literally could be said about all 3

Stop posting.

Literally make me

>5 day

How do you even buy Nintendo stocks? I thought it was pretty hard for Westerners to get access to the Japanese stock market.

>implying the average Sup Forumsirgin cares about stock value of a company they blindly defend, even with terrible marketing practices, gimmicks and other hardware issues

It's not, you just go through a broker

I can't help but feel bad for Nintendo

They just want to make silly fun games like people used to enjoy, but nobody wants that anymore. They're so out of touch

T̘͖͔̪͉̙̥͕͘͘͞H͖̻͓̥͢͡͞É̪̯͈̱̮͓̻͙̰̳̣̼̻͙͓͡ͅ ̵̳̝̰̼̼͙̻͕͉̣͚̞̲͙͘͡C̸̴̞̱̹̺͟͜U̸̪͍̗R̶̷̸̶̩͎̲̲̪̳̩͓̩̣͓̪͔̪̥ͅR̵̡̲̹̻͇̻̖͡ͅE̴̢̛͇̰͕̝̰̩̕͘Ń̸̢̢̹̹͓̼͎̥̜͢Ç̷̷͕͕̜͕̤͓͉̺̗͚̰͟ͅY̷̱̩̣̤̮͙̙͞ ̸̧̢̺͍̭͍͓̞͙͚̹̻͠Ơ̼̻̣̭̹͓̤̱͇̬̖̰̲̞̲̥͇̕͡F̵̘͇̭̯̲̬̭͎̣̟̮͉̭̦̳ͅ ̷̥̺̣̠̞̘̖̗͎̤͈͡͞ͅB̛͎̻̙̖̙̩̙͔̬́L̴̯͔̳̱̼̪͉̘̯O̝̬̠̠̬̫̻̼̫̣̞̖͝Ǫ̹̙͖̲̪̻̙͇̫̣̳͘͟D̢̹̩̠͙̜͓̘̖̩̖̝̘͇̟̝̰͡ͅ

feels good man

Hate Nintendo but it's Normal
Stocking value rise and go down all the times
What you showes almost mean nothing

Really, why don't they just do it.

>b-b-buh XBOTS!

keep dreaming faggot

Good thing i sold a while ago so i only lost 600 bux.

>Sup Forums still convinces themselves that Nintendo is in any way supposed to compete with PC, PS4 and Xbox

why? they're a shit developer now. they've gone full toymaker mode. look at amiibos. cheap plastic junk. everyone shat on EA for skylanders but when nintendo does it it's alright I guess.