Lucas Flores

/a/ was a board filled with autistic third-world monkeys all along

Kevin Stewart
Kevin Stewart

anime is popular in third world countries
Wow, who would have thought.

Blake Long
Blake Long

It was pretty obvious from all the goddamn ESL posters. I'm surprised no one figured it out.

Nathaniel Harris
Nathaniel Harris

You didn't knew that already?

Blake Jenkins
Blake Jenkins

You subhuman baboon. You literal nigger.

How dare you speak, you swarthy jungle monkey. How dare you open your big lipped, rim encrusted, menthol cigarette smelling mouth?

You are human trash, Diego Tyrone LeShawn de Maradona. Universally despised, derided and mocked. Your nationality and skin tone offers no hope to the world that South America can ever prosper. Crawl back in to the Brazilian jungle you came out of, you literal orangutan.

I hope you decide to sail your grandfathers skip to the Falklands and rape some sheep, as is in the negroes nature. It would still be the whitest pussy you ever had. Give Nigel and Robert a chance for some target practice, your sole use to the world. Argentinians obsession with a few windswept islands in the Atlantic is hilarious but sad. Coincidentally its the only worthwhile contribution Argentina has made to the medical field. The MUH LAS MALVINAS sentiment in the average negro Argentinian is both an early warning sign of autism in children, and early on set Alzheimer's in adults.

Take your black hairy fingers off your keyboard, and never talk about the human species again, you mockery of our supposed shared ancestor.. No amount of olive oil and wheat flour slabbed on your face every morning will make you white. It's about as delusional of an idea as your daydreams of European heritage.

You nigger.

You make Bolivia look like a beacon of civilisation.

You are the Baltimore of South America.

Go fertilise the pampas with you and your families corpses, its the best you can hope for in life. For the first time in your life, nigger, you have a job making food for beings vastly superior to yourself. Uruguayan cattle. Coincidentally, it would be the first time an Argentinian "man" provided for a family.

Die, Diego. No one would miss you. Except for Australian Aboriginals, who now would have no one to make them look good.

Isaac Perez
Isaac Perez

ISLA DEL TESOROOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO

Caleb Lee
Caleb Lee

*autistic screeching coming from a detached head*

Eli Rodriguez
Eli Rodriguez

That's been common knowledge on Sup Forums for years.

Cooper Nguyen
Cooper Nguyen

Hello, my white friend.

Josiah Morris
Josiah Morris

haha you're gonna miss the world cup

Dylan Price
Dylan Price

Ban Dragonball threads from Sup Forums.

Jeremiah Miller
Jeremiah Miller

Once you get the Dragon Balls are you gonna wish for the falklands?

Cameron Foster
Cameron Foster

Latin America is not Third World. It's the future of Western civilization as Europe and North America are flooded by Sub-Saharan monkeys.

Easton Sanchez
Easton Sanchez

Kek based huehue

Sorry for insulting you on the pasta tho

Wyatt James
Wyatt James

Latin America is not Third World

Asher Hill
Asher Hill

No, I want to be white

Charles Bailey
Charles Bailey

che gcostanza

Gabriel Collins
Gabriel Collins

NO I REFUSE TO ME REMINDED THAT I'M FROM BRAZIL
REMOVE THE FLAGS HIRO

William James
William James

Yeah everyone knew this, the same goes for /v/

Jeremiah Wood
Jeremiah Wood

It's alright with, me as long as you don't have my flag in a few weeks.

Disable AdBlock to view this page

Disable AdBlock to view this page