Daughter wants me to buy her a PS4

>Daughter wants me to buy her a PS4
>Look around
>PS5 is already happening ps5playstation5.com/
>Get shocked and tell her to wait for PS5
>She throws a hissy fit and calls me cheap

OKAY, AM I WRONG FOR DOING THIS?! I'm not going to purchase her a console..WHEN ANOTHER ONE IS COMING OUT SOON.

WHAT'S THE FUCKING POINT? Am I wrong for this?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=n2gzRQ5f3No
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Not only are you a disappointment of a father, but you're also poor.

As kewl as it looks there's no reason for the buttons to be hovering

My daughter is spoiled as fuck and we're far from poor. Why should I get her a console when she's going to whine about wanting the latest one

a) That site is fake clickbait

b) My 16yo feminist daughter is uncontrollable, she sleeps with black boys under my own roof and tells me she's an independent empowered woman and I don't have the right to try to control her sexual self-expression.

This is a fan site based off of speculation and ideas you nerd. Get a credible source.

What's the age of consent where you are? If it's above 16, just tell her you refuse to endorse her criminal actions and tell her if she wants to be a criminal she can just move in with her black boyfriends.

looks sick

Pics.
Let's see her nigger cum stained panties

what a weird thread.

You can't really control her, if she's at that point there's no going back or making her stop. At best it's just a rebellious phase (don't mention this though, that prolongs it), and at worst its permanent. Either way just try to subtly help her and make sure she doesn't fuck up her own life, I don't know the details of her life but I know that at least sneakily giving her condoms will at least help avoid disease and kids provided she's not already beyond any hope and dumb to boot. You don't have to support her lifestyle, just push her to make smart decisions herself and with time it should correct itself. I wish you luck.

What did Mujahid Aziz mean by this?

This is probably just fake but I remember back in 2008 my dad wouldnt get me an xbox cause he said the next one was coming out soon and he wouldnt pay for out dated technology. Instead he took my old computer and made it into a rig and I gamed on it for years. My point is don't casualize your children.

Sounds like you're a retarded father for believing a fake site

The fact that you bred is saddening for the human race

>spoiled as fuck
>not poor
>won't buy something now because an unconfirmed newer version is coming out
Okay

You are cheap. Just buy your daughter a PS4. Its either that or getting blacked

Alternatively, OP is roleplaying for whatever reason and will probably repost this thread later today.

Whenever I see a post beginning with "my daughter/son" I assume it's bait.

Tell her to fuck off and get a job, if she is too young tell her to deal with it.

Now on a serious note, your logic is right,

>Failing as a father

yep if it isn't "wife's son" then it's bait

just save money and buy her this

it has 1000000 games in one

I know that the PS5 is coming out NOW but there are talks that make it right around the corner.

My daughter is 10 and she has a WiiU and PS3, that should be enough for right now

She's too young but I fear she's spoiled from me and my wife.

Plus people there are people on Sup Forums that have children now, I am one of them.

>claims to be a dad clueless about video games
>comes to Sup Forums

Nah, I'm calling bullshit.

>tmw i fell for this as a kid

fuck you china!

The reeks of a repurposed(bait) reddit thread.

children are a reflection of their parents user.

If she's spoiled it's cause of you and your cunt wife.

Honestly, just a bad parent.

shes a fucking child
her concept of time is different from ours
for us its just a year or 2 of waiting nothing too bad
for her who hasnt been alive that long the idea of waiting more than a month is insanity
just buy her the fucking console and earn back her love

thats your own fault for having a child in times like these

>not wanting to buy your daughter a console so you can spend some quality time with your kid playing games

You disgust me.

Playstation 5 is never going to happen.

This reeks of a bait thread but I'll put in my two cents anyways.

If you think she's spoiled and has attitude problems don't buy it for her.

If you DO buy it for her, buy used. Pawn shops sell PS4s for cheap. Buy the games used, don't buy new shit if it's an old console. That's how you get around the *it's going to be replaced soon* thing. Don't pay retail on an old shitty console.

1) post pics of daughter
2) have her get a job doing housekeeping or something

>Daughter wants me to buy her a PS4

buy a proper vibrator

>spoiled as fuck
If she's already spoiled it's done, idiot.
middle/upper class right

LOL FUCK THAT IMAGE.

Just buy it for her dude. I am poor and if I was rich I would spoil my children every way I could. Life is all about self-indulgence anyway. You don't live forever, might as well make sure every second feels good.

It's pretty good tho.
Should try that with WEBMs

You failed. You need to fix your mistakes.

Stupid PS5 website aside, I say get her a PS4 unless money is an issue. For a console, it has INCREDIBLE value...and this is coming from someone who's primarily is a PC gamer.

I've bought incredible games like Uncharted bundle, Last of Us, Doom, Bloodborne with all extras, etc and haven't paid over $20. If you want to save on your cable bill, you can sign her up for Vue. Also, if your computer is capable of running handbrake, you've got a media player for all your pc videos.

Never invest in new tech, especially game consoles, until you know it's quality and it has the software to support it.

Worst fucking fanbase ruining everything once again.

PlayStation 9 has already been announced.

youtube.com/watch?v=n2gzRQ5f3No

>independent empowered woman
>16 years old
Tell her to move her independent ass out and get a job because she clearly is a strong woman who can handle herself and doesn't need to stay under a man's roof