Did you play her game?

Did you play her game?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=1-kT5SDifCU
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

No, since the developer is an SJW

Only played Lisa
Andromeda is SJW shit, this game is a sausage fest and doesn't preach. user, ya gotta be specific with parts of the game that replicate SJW values firsthand instead of shitposting

Given choice to cut my daughter's nipple off to spare 3 of my fellow fighters

Sure is SJW shit amirite or is that word just cool to drop randomly in threads?

Yes, it was so horrible it made me retro-actively enjoy The Painful less.

Who cares? His political ideology isn't reflected in the game at all.

That's the spirit, who needs a sabre when you can live out fist of the north star and imma get my good for nothin daughter back

yeah i played the game.

but Hi redit, I see you don't know what you're talking about as usual.

Brad did everything wrong for the right reasons.

Just Buddy wouldn't have been able to provide the genetic diversity to repopulate the world anyway, so he wasn't that wrong.

Whose game? What is is? Is this the new "sjw game" to beat the war drums and clutch the pearls over or something?

Y-y-yes

youtube.com/watch?v=1-kT5SDifCU
watch this before you lose more credibility
>3 years old

faggot
This. I had no clue the dev was considered SJW and both The Painful and The Joyful are excellent 2D RPGs
Soup's on, baby

yes
i played it for difficulty but i got feels instead

Was there a ton of cut content? I don't remember a lot of this

trailer is from 2014 but you might have to reinstall to find out, I might right now

I've encountered at least 80% of the encounters in the video

I never uninstalled it. It's tiny. But yeah, I was thinking about playing it again just now.

A few things I specifically don't remember are crushing a guy with the bulldozer, and the broken down suburban neighborhood.

I wish there was a mod to add the hard mode stuff to the regular game. I just don't have the patience for that few save points.

I did, but it was severely lacklustre compared to Painful. I hope Austin learns from the reception of Joyful and avoids what made it so meh.

First post fucking worst post.

yeah her daddy's game was way better.