HAHAHAHAHA

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

Other urls found in this thread:

metacritic.com/game/playstation-4/mass-effect-andromeda/critic-reviews?sort-by=date&dist=neutral
youtube.com/watch?v=b98XmQOpmtI
youtube.com/watch?v=tGAvaUZOqXc
nydailynews.com/news/national/man-burns-home-killing-pets-exterminating-ants-article-1.3004624
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Oh look a gamergater laughing at the misfortune of others, will you be happy when the devs lose their jobs, you piece of shit.

fuck off lol

upvoted

What kind of sick person do you have to be to want a game to fail?

>incompetent devs losing their jobs
And?

>shit all over a once enjoyable series.

Yeah I'll be pretty happy. Walmart is normally looking for work. They should be able to find a job.

Upboated

How many of them actually played the game

shit b8 m8

I would be happy is all the incompetent devs and the ones with agendas other than making a good game got fired.

>will you be happy when the devs lose their jobs
When they did such a crappy job, they have it deserved.

>misfortune
That would imply an accident. The game is shit because the developers didn't do a good job.

we don't want the game to fail you retards, we just think its funny because its failing. sometimes we want the newest games to be good, but there has to be a balance

>Will you be happy when SJW lose their position in the gaming industries?
That is exactly what we want.

uh.. duh?

Lol

I didn't want the game to fail. The game failed me. They threw away all opportunity to make something good. now is time to laugh

its good their game fail now

Yes I will. Social justice politics in entertainment needs to die.

*tips fedora

This. They have to fail hard so they have at incentive to change ways.

>I-I'm only human after all

>Why would you want Trump to fail? He's your president too!

Kek

Layoffs when?

People who get happy from others misfortune are just sad unhappy people.

This game sucks though.

>will you be happy when the devs lose their jobs
is that a rhetorical question?

The user score is really more accurate. Game's a 5, 7 is too generous.

yes? thats completely reasonable.

>make account to give 0 to game you haven't played
>exit out of reddit and type in Sup Forums v
>make thread laughing at score as if you weren't part of the pointless spam to bring it down

:)

he's referring to the critic score, retard. it just hit 74 making it yellow instead of green.

>Make a half assed game
>Be surprised when it gets the lowest possible score for a mainstream title
Bioware needs to get it together.
Start by abandoning open world.

Yes that is why he included the user score as well my observant friend

I hope it ends up at 69.

I haven't played ME:A nor plan to, but ME1 had a more open environment than 2 and it was much better, walking around in a big citadel. 2's citadel for example was a bunch of corridors, and the game overall feels like it's the size of a shoebox. The problem with the first game is that they recycled environments too much.

But a certain amount of open design for a space exploration/adventure RPG ain't a bad idea at all. It's all about the execution.

Yes i will be happy if these incompetens lose their jobs. Now back to tumblr fucking landwhale

I want him and all his ilk to fail and look foolish, also completely reasonable

not really at all

IN MY EYES
INDISPOSED

Damn skippy I do want it to fail, cuck

Because they are literally right next to each other, how new are you friend? Are you the same retard that was accusing metacritic of giving biased review scores? As if they don't just accumulate the opinions of others?

IN DISGUISE AS NO ONE KNOWS

No, I'll be happy when they die from exposure/starvation on the streets

big problem in inquisition and now here is the side content fucking sucks, and its what they pad the whole game with. and now even the companions and story are nothing special. open world works when you actually commit to meaningful content and not padding.

What review pushed it over the edge

t. facial animation designer

The large masses of uneducated and shortsighted Americans who voted for him are of no value to me, the top 5% who voted for him don't know I exist, and if the end result of his presidency is that we realize our system is a complete joke I consider it a great success

except bioware and ea is of no importance to me?

>space Pro Wrestling

metacritic.com/game/playstation-4/mass-effect-andromeda/critic-reviews?sort-by=date&dist=neutral

One of the top three posted today

Really do hope everyone gets fired for making mea.

Yo
The game's like pretty good tho.

Why did the table go poof?

k i dont really care about your ignorance

Look at me mom. I'm replying to bait.

Do you know where you are? Nowadays I get more enjoyment about watching games flop and the chaos of the industry than playing games.

I also enjoy talking about the games I played when I was growing up.

How far will this 74 go down?

>>>>>>>

>Low user score
>After being constantly raided by misogynist pigs

Really makes you think

Bait aside I really want an AAA open world game to come out and fail horribly so the trend fucking stops.

Yes

Shouldn't you be out looking for a second job so you can fund those hacks when they launch their kickstarter/patreon projects in a few months?

>and if the end result of his presidency is that we realize our system is a complete joke I consider it a great success
That's what they said about Dubya and we all know what happened with that.

Reminds me of that photo with a drunk russian dude making a fighting stance, anyone got it?

>to give this terribly animated scene some scene of impact when the Krogan "headbuts" the woman, the picture noticably shifts in the direction the force is applied

Jesus fucking christ this is beyond amaturish

AHAHAHAHAHA
Now let's see Sterling's review. 73 here we go.

Agree, open world is a curse. You know whats more important? OPEN mindedness, we need more inclusiveness.

This game was racist, sexist, transphobic, eurocentric and ableist.

>when you cant even defend the game and have to call the boogeyman like a child

ok but how are sales?

Sterling is a fat SJW fuck.
He will give it 9/10.
>muh diversity except whites

OP here, disregard that. I suck cocks! xD

>Sterling
>Not giving this game 11/10 because of muh diversity.

You do realize the employees sabotaging their own project already forced innocent people to leave the company right?

@371407619
to: user
Subject: Reply

Dear user,

(you)

best regards,
user

They failed themselves when they focused on diversity hires and liberal arts majors fresh out of college instead of hiring competent coders and animators

is that a morrowind mod?

>Jim "SJW also a cuck" Sterling
>hating on this game

Reminder.

is that seriously in the game?

looks like amy rose drawn by someone hyper autistic

Obama got a lot of shit done his first two years. The problem is that when the Dems lost congress like the incompetent fucks they are, he was stuck being a lame duck figurehead for the next six years.

The system is a joke, but it's going to take more than a major recession for people to understand that. Because people are fucking stupid.

youtube.com/watch?v=b98XmQOpmtI

not looking too good

From here I'd say it was pretty good

When you've been gaming since '89 and you've watched your favorite franchises decline or get shelved due to bullshit practices and decisions that newer gamers support.

hahaha mass reply bread :DDD

include me in the r/Sup Forums screenshot pls!

You want game coders to be racist? Writing code only in white fonts and stuff huh?

He's not liking it. I bet it's going to be 6/10.

Yea

I mean it's not like he lied about obamacare by saying people could what ever doctor they wanted or promised to stop illegal mass surveillance only to be exposed by vault 7 leaks

youtube.com/watch?v=tGAvaUZOqXc

>I am an intelligent and enlightened costal liberal, my duty is to lead the smelly ignorant mainland masses.

You are literally why your party lost, get a fucking clue, "fly over country" is tired of your shit.

I found this guy's stupidity fucking hilarious this morning:
nydailynews.com/news/national/man-burns-home-killing-pets-exterminating-ants-article-1.3004624

>my wife and want to get a copy each
>my wife and want
>a copy each

And yet he gives the similarly broken Fallout 4 a near-perfect score.

>animeposter is a retard
what a surprise

Sucks for you then that so many white college educated people voted for our emperor huh?

Kinda destroys your whole delusion of being smarter and better than those filthy peasants

>will you be happy when incompetent devs more interested in scoring brownie points than in making good games get fired for doing a shitty job
Why, yes I will.

>newfriend thinks this isn't an anime website
Sup Forums was LITERALLY the first board on this shitty futaba clone.

>not even 100 replies to the thread
>this many (you)'s

patrician bait