Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/QBGO9dQAdPM?t=1h10m28s
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

I never really understood their joke.
A real anime fan wouldn't want to go to prom night because of >3DPD

I wonder if this is cancelled?

prom nights are destroying western society

Like a prom queen on anime night.

>not be an anime fan, but a nerd who would rather play video games in his free time
>prom night
>friends attend, spend a fortune for tux/dress/limo rentals, dance for a bit
>I stay at home and get my first 1cc in Touhou 10

Still an unforgettable night for me

youtu.be/QBGO9dQAdPM?t=1h10m28s

Is Inafune still alive?

Oh it came out alright.

...it came out.

Was 2016 the best year for anti SJW?

>Like a prom queen on anime night.

Simple. but beautiful.
Like a prom queen on anime night.

>prom night i literally played minecraft because me and my friends were remniscing about the old alpha updates
>they werent even on the server so i was just alone

>after graduation I came home and played ace of spades with Sup Forums for a couple hours eating shitty cake

good times

>wouldn't want to go to
You mean he would want to go with a qt but its too socially awkward to do so, so he cries himself while everyone is having its dick wet

>not wanting to go to prom with a qt homely weeb gf

>tfw never got my OUYA version

>That one daily sale on Best Buy where they were selling the Signature Edition for $11
>Pickup Only
>Live an hour away from Best Buy so I hesitated
>Sold out within half an hour of being posted

>Spent my prom night playing vidya
>Find out later friend wanted to ask me
>We start dating
>Four years earlier this month

I mean I guess I was alone on prom night, but I didn't really regret it. Literally everything I heard from it was that it was horrible.

>went to prom
>afterwards went home and played guild wars

good times man

good times

>tfw prom night is this weekend and I'm not going
>don't even like anime

I doubt it ever got picked up in the first place.

>MFW Don't like anime
>MFW Don't like prom
>I literally played Big Rigs: Over the Road Racing instead of going to prom
I have no regrets.

>limo rentals
Why burgers do that? Are they really that stupid?, here in england we dont do that stupid shit at the end of the school year in Eid al-Fitr

I played basketball with friends, and even they showed me sympathy.

I did it. It was okay.

>implying most anime fans arent failed normalfags

>go to prom
>girl i liked asked me to dance with her
>came home and shitposted on Sup Forums
>nothing came of it

highlight of my love life

My friends and I rented a fucking school bus for like $50 bucks which was dirt cheap between 20 people.

Reminder that the 3DS and Vita versions are still on the way.

>they werent even on the server so i was just alone
Dont do it user, there're peple out there that care about you, suicide IS NEVER THE ANSWER!!!
Dial 800273TALK now

It's like $8 per person. You'd be a retard not to

>went to prom
>had a good time

Afterwards I played some SimCity 2000, shit was cash.

>You'd be a retard not to
But why do those retarded kids need a limo? Cant they just arrive there on dad's car? its a nigger thing? like having 3 arrests before prom to be called a real gansta??

They've probably been canceled since I dont recall seeing a single screenshot for them.

Congrats, you're on your slow decline or evolution into becoming a Sup Forumsirgin

delete

>went to prom
>it was shit

I just realized he has no elbows.

projecting the post

>spend $8 to show up with all your friends at once with complimentary drinks and snacks
>Have daddy drive you
Gee

I think he means the show.

>not going to the after party
>not going to the oly actual good part of prom
You guys realize EVERYONE hates the dance right? People just go so they can get shitfaced and fuck and the after party. You scrubs literally paid for prom then didn't go to the best part

This guy gets it. But of course
>REEEEEE NORMIE NORMIE
I've been on this website since 2005 and can hide my power level. Literally don't be ugly, works for me

I probably wasn't cool enough to be told about the after party.

>Have daddy drive you
I meant driving your dad's car to prom user, Im sure most americans know how to drive before prom, and you can take you gf to her home after the party

I went there, danced a bit, ate a bit, drank a lot. Went out and talked to people about video games. I then went home and jerked off and went to sleep. In the morning I lied to mom that I had a good time and life goes on.

not the webm with ice "cold" plug laughing his ass off

>anti social and no friends
>thought about just crashing the prom solo and seeing what happened
>couldn't because school introduced some bullshit paperwork you had to fill out with a guest's name included before you could go
Fuckers instituted a no singles policy.

>want to see power rangers this Saturday
>nobody to go with, cinema implemented no singles policy
>theater falcon will be there this weekend
>still have to buy butter for my crablegs
>afraid I won't get a private stall in the theater showers
Should I just pirate it?

Are you serious?

>Inafune tries to get a cartoon and movie deal for MN9 before the game is out the door
>game flops, deals go south, Comcept goes into hiding

>Inafune tries to kickstart an anime and a game simultaneously
>only the anime gets funded while the game gets picked up by the fucking Chinese

>Megaman gets a new cartoon but it seems like it'll be hot garbage

>cinema implemented no singles policy
this is a lie, it has to be a lie.

Tell me more.

>Mom drove me to prom
>Hung out with friends for the duration
>Had a good time

Getting my first 1cc in touhou was literally more life-changing than losing my virginity.

You can never look at anything the same ever again.

That's bullshit that they implemented a no singles policy. If they implement a policy like that, then they also need to implement a policy that doesn't allow people over 18 or people who go to other schools to help increase the pool of dates, otherwise 1/2 the guys at said school won't or can't go.

I know playing minecraft is a pretty painful experience but I wouldnt kill myself over it

Are there really people who got upset by this?

It was proposed after the Barman cinema shooting, but didn't pass.

It's not. I can barely go anymore because they started doing candy pat downs. I usually put my candy in my socks but it's usually smelly and melty by the time I get to my seat

My 9/10 prom date who I have been friends with for years just rejected me because of her popular friend.
AMA

18 BTW

Why are you here and not on reddit?

Did you fuck her?

>He thinks I went to prom

>He thinks I want to be normal

Yeah, really religious town so it was presumably so they'd know who to fuck up if their baby girl didn't come back at 11 pm sharp.

I like it here. I'm a lit-fag so I browse her everyone once and a while. I currently want to fucking die though

LIKE A BACKER ON RELEASE DAY

The game was not that bad. 6.5/10
Playable, but disappointing.

>there arent prom nights in my country

Ok i guess, we have other kinds of big parties that happen roughtly during the same timeframe though.

Not that i enjoyed any as i never had a gf

Prom Night was a big mistake. I shouldn't have attended.

I was forced to go due to peer pressure because I ended up getting rejected by the girl I originally wanted to go with and it really hurt because I made sure she didn't already promise someone else and we were pretty good friends and it wasn't like I was asking her to be my girlfriend or anything, just asking her to dance with me for one night, but it ended being a complete rejection and yeah, really affected my mood the month before June.

Ended up going to prom with a stranger and it wasn't very fun at all.

This was the only time in my young life I had gathered the courage to ask a girl out as well and it ended up with a solid rejection.

Should have just stayed home and played video games.

Also, about your post, my friends ended up renting a Hummer Limo.

I have to say: Riding in a limo gives me a headache. I am used to looking in the front of the car but since limo seating means you can stare at the street horizontally, my head just kept unconsciously glancing to the front window where the driver was.

Yeah, anyways, I wondered who invented highschool prom.

Why can't prom just be cancelled and instead of prom, the school hosts a big bonfire event and people can dance with whomever they want around the bonfire?

>the school hosts a big bonfire event
Holy mother of autistic stupidity

Girls don't spend hundreds of dollars renting dresses to not get a chance to sit in a limo.

There was no afterparty at my prom.

Anybody who wasn't tired sneakily drove to the beach and I guess just sat around or something.

I don't want to sound like a big weaboo but my dream replacement would be like a school festival. Theres something for everyone at those and you get all the students involved. It's probably not as peachy in real life as it in animes but I think they're pretty swell sounding.

I'm not sure if its an anime trope either, but I've seen bonfires and stuff at them as well, which is cool.

>and I guess just sat around or something.
Autism

I was disallowed from prom because Im such a bad boy.

They wanted some bullshit like 90% attendance rate I think I only ever showed up for a handful of mondays the entire school year