Breath of the Wild sequel pitches

The Legend of Zelda: Binding of Two Souls

>Gimmick direct sequel to Breath of the Wild ala Majora's Mask
>Takes place a little less than a year after BotW
>Zelda and Link are the new king and queen of Hyrule, setting out on an adventure to find the fabled "Ocarina of Time" and "song of time" that they can use to restore castletown and the rest of hyrule
>Play as both Link and Zelda at the same time, following each other as a companion NPC
>Can swap between who you are controlling with a single button
>Lots of insentive to swap back and forth. Link is more skillful at swordplay and cooking while Zelda has much better bow accuracy and is better at crafting powerful elixers
>Both the master sword and light arrows are unlocked from the start and unbreakable, however it is still essential to pick up new weapons because Zelda can't use the Masters word and bows still break, despite Zelda having unlimited light arrows
>6 dungeons all revolving around the concept of being separated from each other, completing certain tasks to help each other out
>Mirroring this, shrines (or shrine like puzzles) make a return, all revolving around Link and Zelda being together, shooting targets at the same time etc.
>Drop in/ drop out multiplayer

No

What? Why not? What downside could optional multiplayer have?

>Zelda and Link are the new king and queen of Hyrule

As different as a husband and wife team might be, Is rather see the buildup of their relationship

I love it when Sup Forums pretends to hate positive features just so they can be pesemistic for no reason

YEA, OP! SINGLE PLAYER ONLY!

Nope

What is wrong with you people? Is this a meem?

this sounds f***ing epic

I have said it a thousand times and I will say it thousands more

Remake of Links Awakening

>zeldw and link are the new king and queen of hyrule
FUCKING DROPPED
other than that it would make a better dlc pack than a new game.

This negro, this

I'm hoping for something a bit more traditional

>this thread again

now thats what i call autism

Just bring back dungeons

>the legend of zelda: breath of the wild 2
>the legend of zelda: breath of the wild 3
>the legend of zelda breath of the wild 4
>after the legend of zelda: breath of the wild 4 nintendo has enough money to entirety of japan
nice utopia m8

You have 50 days before the Wind Fish's slumber becomes eternal.

Just like Majora, every day is different down to schedules, quests, events, weather, and dialogue. BUT. There's no time travel.

Is this going to become an epic new meme?

I'm debating on weather or not I would love or hate this.

I normally hate being on an arbitrary time limit like Pikmin, but at the same time it's so creative I have to appreciate ir

>People can only ever discuss something once

Well shit, everything is autistic now because it's all been discussed before.

Stop posting your terrible idea faggot

>link better at cooking than zelda

All depends on how its utilized. With pikmin it's more of a time attack that focuses on that deathly deadline. In this it's tied to several features and content. It also offers replay value and unique experiences for almost every player on their first playthrough. Especially if it uses BotW's expanded dialogue style. You would bond with Marin in organic detail over several days which would make the ending for unsuspecting normies or fans who skipped out on LA hit all the harder.

As much as I'm not a fan of his ideas this makes perfect sense. Link cooks all the time in botw and Zelda is a princess who obviously has shit cooked for her.

How about you read zeldas diary and come back and talk to me about it then

Cam we stop pretending MM is a good game?

Timed games are such trash. I think I got an ulcer from lightning returns and I never even got through MM

>MM
>timed game

It's barely that. You can skip days, extend time, and infinitely loop.

I don't give a fuck what they do with the sequel as long as they
>keep BoTW-style Rito, but flesh them out way more
>keep BoTW-style Zora
>bring back the Deku as a race
>make it so that using the camera on shit like the shiekah slate or whatever the new thing is doesn't bring you out of crouch mode
>vary up the visuals/music of shrines/dungeons a little
>have some fucking ridiculous puzzles that require some across the map translation sort of shit (think la-mulana) i am aware this one will never happen, but they're on the right track with stuff like the dueling peaks puzzle
>keep the soundtrack enviromental and relatively sparse for the most part but add a bit more variation in music in events that have them (different instrumentation based on the region or some shit)

The diary entry doesn't really say she cooked anything, it just implies she bribed Link with food

Ocarina Zora still look the best.

*BRAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAP*

If you want the Deku back then Koroks should go back to being Kokiri. They need reworking though as the Neverland and cultural belonging dynamic only works for the Hero of Time.

>multiplayer
Why are people so fucking retarded that they think this would even work in a zelda game?

retcon this

>Ganon, just after the end of BoTW manages to claw is way back and uses the last of his power to fling Link a hundreds of year further into the future

> pic related, this art style
>there's now technology and cities
> open world still
>link must find a way back, back into the past

Please stop doing that.

*unsheathes four sword*

You are a fucking idiot

stopped reading right there

so do I come across a good way of finding enchanted weapons like the thunder/frost spears later on?

I can't decide unless I know exactly what timeline this is

stop posting this

timeline convergence

>woman not good at cooking

So she's useless

>fanfiction the thread
fuck you nintendo fags are terrible

Breath of the Wild was suppose to have multiplayer

>same map, but all the buildings and cities are rebuilt
>better NPC sidequests

all I want

>Zelda and Link are the new king and queen of Hyrule

I hope there's a scene where Kass is just finished fucking his wife, looks straight into the camera and sings "damn I love pussy"

Dude, it says she cooked for him, there is a cook book with her favorite recipe, and shes a woman

Fuck off

Stopped reading there.

And No.

There are places on the map where the weapons respawn after a blood moon. Ancient stump in central hyrule has a great flameblad, Mount cuho has a great thunderblade, and there are plenty more elsewhere

>Proper, themed dungeons
>Reward for killing a boss is the cool weapon they have ie Ball and Chain
>More enemy and weapon variety
>Have a story set in the present (companions?)
>Get some professional fucking VAs
>Either put in a fullness meter so you can't eat 50 apples every second or put an in-game animation for eating that can be interrupted like Estus flasks

There now you have a 10/10

What is wrong with multiplayer?

The legend of Zelda: Samurai Jack

Fuckingqualitypostman.jpg

So eventually I can just stamp a couple of each on my map? I also heard something about some arena where enemies spawn with enchanted items too I guess

Id prefer a hunger meter that forces you to consume food at certain points so you arent always just sitting on a ton of heals

Have you not played triforce heroes?

Zelda doesn't need to be multiplayer.

Triforce heroes didn't work because the game was built around playing with your friends. However making the game structured around one player, but adding the ability to go multiplayer just for shits and giggles has literally never been a problem

The new Samurai Jack pretty much is BotW

>MC fails to kill the eldritch antagonist and now has to live with the consequences
>MC also doesn't wear his usual outfit or wield his iconic sword, instead he finds other weapons that frequently break and must be replaced
>Is also hunted by ninjas

fuck off

I don't like the rest of your idea but I would kill for more two-character dungeons like the wind and earth temples in wind waker.

>Can swap between who you are controlling with a single button
Man, NieR should have been like this

There will never be a "sequel" to LoZ

The game's successful formula is that it takes a simple story and reskins everything else while keeping the key features of the game

Wow looks like you are wrong

Really makes you think

>Same link
>Takes place directly after Oot
>All the exact same mechanics plus some

I'd count this as a sequel too

Forgot pic

Majora's Mask

Phantom Hourglass shit sequel to a shit game

Legend of Zelda II: Adventure of Link

A Link Between Worlds

You're fucking dumb dude

How is this? Is it competent as a single player game?

These fags are just as bad as people who obsess over the timeline. Zelda games have bubbles of continuity and direct sequels in those bubbles. In fact, the one time it had direct continuity without using the same main cast (Wind Waker) caused this timeline stuff in the first place for how it directly contradicts your premise. So this is already fucking wrong.

Please no, time limits are fucking dumb.

Maybe make the game a bit more linear than BotW and make the days only progress after certain plot events happen.

Like Persona? The point clearly isn't solely to rush the player with that kind of time mechanic.

It's fucking terrible in an open world game. Open world games should be explored at your own paced, not run through by fear of missing the deadline.

I'm glad you nerds aren't designing my video games

They're talking about an LA remake though. LA couldn't work as an open world game because having the runes at the start directly contradicts that game's progression.

1. LA doesn't need to be remade, it still holds up today as one of the best Zeldas of all time
2. Even if it ever was remade, I don't want my favorite Zelda ruined by some shitty time limit mechanic forcing me to blitz through the game at a set pace instead of taking however how long I want to play it. Majora's Mask is already my least favorite Zelda because of the time gimmick, and now you're suggesting something even worse because there's no way to reset the time limit.
3. Fuck off, it's a fucking terrible idea and I can't fathom how anyone could ever think otherwise.

Just remove runes? Mechanics can be added and dropped from each game as need be. I don't even think LA would work at all with unlimited bombs

Does triforce heroes count?

I was going to count it but really those games have nothing to do with each other aside from using the same engine

1. You're right, it needs a no frills remaster to fix the shit menu and the shit DX changes.

>now you're suggesting

Not my idea, sperg. But I don't think the intent was to get people to blitz through the game. It just sounded like an excuse for a Harvest Moon or Animal Crossing type of thing.

3. Stop being a sperg. I was just setting the record straight. Time limits, while terrible for open world games, would work for traditional Zelda. But yes, it shouldn't be tacked onto LA.

I want a game centered around a certain race. I don't know why but a game where 90 percent of the NPCs are gorons sounds really enjoyable to me

BACK TO FUCKING Sup Forums

NOW

If they make a direct sequel to BotW they would sold me a Switch in an instant.