What do I buy Nier Automata on?

What do I buy Nier Automata on?

I have a regular PS4 and a PC (AMD FX 8350, 16GB RAM, AMD RX 480).

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=oKt3EFOELwg
dsogaming.com/news/modder-has-figured-out-a-way-to-almost-double-the-performance-of-nier-automata/
steamcommunity.com/app/524220/discussions/0/135512104777399045/
community.pcgamingwiki.com/files/file/870-nier-automata-dualshock-4-button-prompts
steamcommunity.com/sharedfiles/filedetails/?id=887478468
reshade.me/
steamcommunity.com/sharedfiles/filedetails/?id=887370335
gtrainers.com/load/categories/trainers/nier_automata_trainer_17_1_0_fling/28-1-0-3278
fearlessrevolution.com/viewtopic.php?f=4&t=636
mediafire.com/file/cx8g9rcoxj3p83d/NieR_Automata_HUD_Toggle.rar
steamcommunity.com/app/524220/discussions/0/135512104777399045/?ctp=57#c135512305396253405
github.com/Kaldaien/FAR/releases
youtube.com/watch?v=OwBh_7zV4Wo
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

>buy

PS4. Denuvo a shit.

Wii U

The game looks good, I don't mind paying for it. Plus v4 seems like it won't be cracked for awhile.

PS4. If I don't get hiccups with performance then its usually crash to desktop problems.

PC obviously.

I have a PS4pleb as well and it runs at acceptable framerate most of the time. Dips mostly occur while the game loads areas, or so it seems to me at least.

PC with fanfix

Does it run at 1440p?

Buy a noose and hang yourself instead.

It will run just fine on your PC.
But you have to play in borderless window or use FAR.
For the RX480 specifically you have to rollback drivers to 16.11.5 as well.

AA options are useless and don't turn them on.
Use Ambient Occlusion as that has it's own AA.

Will it run at native 1440p? Or does it downscale to 1080?

PS4 if you want all the endings

I believe native. My brother has a 1440p monitor and I saw him play yesterday and looked fine to me
Except
that the pre-rendered cutscenes are unfortunately stretched.

As I said remember to play borderless window or use FAR.
Since fullscreen mode will just be an upscale from 900p

Wait, really? PC is actually missing endings?

No, of course not.

>FX 8350

I know your pain brother

Want pain? runs everything at 1440p without any issues.

No need to upgrade.

OP here, it's starting to show it's age in some games. Still pretty good overall, I just can't run games like Battlefield 1 as well as I would like.

Man, I only have a 660Ti.

Can I play it 60fps, 1080 with settings down to low?

Also if you do get FPS problems on 1440p I recommend using FAR since you'll be able to play in fullscreen and
according to this now improves a lot more.

Actually, better question. How does Steam give refunds? Do they transfer it back to your account or just give back credit?

Whatever you want, but if you go PC don't play KBM. Don't be that guy.

Steam does both, you get the option to choose when requesting the refund.

Credit for a different game

Ah thank you very much. I'll just buy it and give it a bash then.

Really wish the PC release had a demo. Demo on PS4 gave me a lot of fun.

The PC version is always better, and your specs are more than enough to run the game with better visuals with the same performance as the PS4 version. Any performance issues you have you can get rid of via mods. Literally no reason to buy the PS4 version unless you want a physical copy.

The new fix for FAR is making wonders, getting 60fps on the Factory with a GTX 750ti with everything on low and a 1366x768 resolution, i can boost it up to 1680x1050 and there will be quite some framedrops, but still more viable than 1366x768 without the fix

Not missing but one requires people to be playing, PC games die after 2 weeks you know that

Why do you fuck up the hand after drawing a head so well? Fuck, waste of a good picture.

Buy it for PC, your specs are fine to run it on high. Which still looks fucking great

youtube.com/watch?v=oKt3EFOELwg

dsogaming.com/news/modder-has-figured-out-a-way-to-almost-double-the-performance-of-nier-automata/

I have an FX6100 and RX480 and it runs fine for me. Just make sure to disable AMD relive since it causes issues with this game.

What was your fps on the same resolution prior to the mod?

Can anyone compile this or make it work?
Can't figure it out

I believe the test branch of FAR already incorporates it.

Check the sticky on steam forums.

From between 30~40 to between 50~60 (Except for the desert area, got some good 60fps there regardless)
Still got to go to some of the most problematic areas of the openworld since i sacrificed my previous save for the greater good

Fuck i hate you low budget pc shitters.

Shit, that's like buying a new GPU. Stuff of miracles right there. I did the same as you, killed my save file. Have to do it all from scratch now. But atleast in actual 60 fps now.

I bought it on Ps4 because I wanted the Collector's Edition. Buy it on PC otherwise

PC

OP here, got the PC version. Thanks for the help.

What's my FPS gonna be at?

I'd want to play 1080, 60fps, low settings.

what was the Monster hunter ripoff that released yesterday?

Toukiden 2?

Consider recommended minimum card is a 770? Good luck, 720p might get you the results you want, though

Remember to check the steam forums for the performance mod. Should be enough to take you both to 60 fps. Turn off AA.

I have a PS4, but I really want to play with mods if they ever become available.

That 'Mod' gave me absolutely no performance boost, so i'm just sticking with borderless windowed mode

yeah wasnt that getting horrible pc reviews?

My thoughts as well.

Did you set the Global Illumination Value to either 0 or 16?

I don't know but you won't get 1080p 60fps.

It never promised to but last I read he was looking to remove that frame stutter everyone experiences.

Well FAR might be able to carry you a bit but i couldnt tell you how much

this isnt a Bethseda or Grand theft auto game. You get maybe a nude mode that just replaces textures, a cheat mod and thats basicly it

>Resolution fix for full screen and other stuff
steamcommunity.com/app/524220/discussions/0/135512104777399045/

>DS4 buttons
community.pcgamingwiki.com/files/file/870-nier-automata-dualshock-4-button-prompts

>SFM model
steamcommunity.com/sharedfiles/filedetails/?id=887478468

>Interesting information about graphics settings
Anti aliasing is MSAA, thus demanding.
Ambient occlusion includes a good post process AA.
If you use both you will get nasty draw distance issues so don't.

>Improving graphics further
reshade.me/
To get access to the game's depth buffer you must disable AA and AO.

>If you want to use Reshade and the performance/fullscreen patch together
Rename Reshade's dxgi.ddl to d3d11.dll

>Forcing additional AA
"In Nvidia Inspector enable "Enhance application setting" and enable MFAA and SGSSAA if you want.

>Supposed fix for stuttering cutscenes
steamcommunity.com/sharedfiles/filedetails/?id=887370335

>Want to go fast? Or go in SLOW MOTION?
gtrainers.com/load/categories/trainers/nier_automata_trainer_17_1_0_fling/28-1-0-3278
>Cheat engine
fearlessrevolution.com/viewtopic.php?f=4&t=636

>HUD Toggle
mediafire.com/file/cx8g9rcoxj3p83d/NieR_Automata_HUD_Toggle.rar

Nope, I'm just running with with no AA atmo to get 60 fps.

Doesn't make too much of a difference at 1440p

Also I haven't done my research today but

steamcommunity.com/app/524220/discussions/0/135512104777399045/?ctp=57#c135512305396253405

Huge FPS boosting mod probably! Get hype for 4k 60fps.

Already a thing
github.com/Kaldaien/FAR/releases
Doing wonders to my toaster, just go Ctrl + Shift + Backspace and change the slider under the Nier Automata tab to either 0 or a multiple of 16

How much did your frame rate improve by?

Neat. I have 20 pages to go through to but I'm glad I have something to look forward to reading about.

Did Kal also fix that stuttering thing he was talking about?

PS4

1070 is minimum

Can't say, only followed the discussion regarding the new fix

>1070 is minimum
Not with the latest mod. Even a 670 is enough now if reports are true.

>1070 is minimum
For 1440p with an average of 60fps.

Nah, I'm not getting that much of a boost, otherwise I could run it at 60 FPS on 1440p on my 970.

You probably have to turn it on?

Where is the newest version of FAR? I only see the one from the 19th.

God bless those fucking autists. I can play this shit at an acceptable framerate on my 770 now.

What's an acceptable framerate and at what resolution?

PC

60 at 1080p. I kept everything on low though.

>shit port
>digital only
Are you?

Yes, a lot of the problems have been fixed by modders

>God bless those fucking autists. I can play this shit at an acceptable framerate on my 770 now.
Now they are going to port this back to PS4 and make it run at 2160p60 fps. :^)

>digital only

On the Disc is a Reedem.exe to get the Steam code, a Setup.exe and a Steam.exe if you don't have Steam yet. The complete 50 GB game must be downloaded through Steam.

Now if I used a 660ti...

You would die

Where exactly do I press the Ctrl shift backspace? In game?

Yeh, this window should pop up

fug

youtube.com/watch?v=OwBh_7zV4Wo

Everyday.

Can someone tell me how am I supposed to use FAR? I put it in the same directory as the game exe and nothing happens, I might be retarded.

Huh, is there a new version to FAR? I installed it like yesterday or something. I'll try it after I eat.

Yes, it was released like 3 hours ago.

Use the automatic download, run the exe, and press install. That's it.

Yes.

Yes, get the 0.1.0 on the git hub, released just a few hours ago and it's the one that fixes performance

>Use the automatic download

What the hell do you mean, all I get is a 7z file, I unzipped all the files and put them into my directory (pic related), what am I doing wrong?

If I used the automatic for the old version, do I have to download the new .exe for the automatic version, or do I just run the .exe and press Uninstaller and install?

Now press Ctrl + Shift + Backspace in-game

I have the latest version of far but don't have a Nier Automata tab. What do I do?

Already tried, nothing happens, fullscreen mode still only works at 60i.

I honestly don't even have a clue what this FAR program is supposed to do. It doesn't outright say it.

It just lets you use fullscreen without it being bugged as fuck, and this 0.1.0 release can improve performance?

What was the production cost of this game?

Which one? The 0.0.1.1 on the Steam thread or the 0.1.0 on the git hub?