I'M ONLY HUMAN AFTER ALL

I'M ONLY HUMAN AFTER ALL

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=Ye0Rl16elKo
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Shame. Because Andromeda is unironically, good enough to stand alongside 2. Mass Effect 3 is pure trash.

DON'T YOUR BLAME ON ME

God I hate that fucking song

Shame, none of them deserve a score higher than 30.

shoo shoo Biokek, nobody will fall for (you)r bait

You just did.

Biocuck

How? Can you not read?

Truth hurts. Wear a cup.

I implied it was as good as 2. And 2 was casualised to hell. Just play ME1 and pretend the rest don't exist.

Does 3rd game worth playing?

Fuck and no.

DONT PUT THE DOWN ON ME

Depends on how much you like the story.

Here's your (you). While every ass effect after 1 is shit, Andromeda is just plain broken and unplayable

>Andromeda is just plain broken and unplayable
And 3 isn't a disaster? Broken hitboxes, one button does everything design philosophy.
And let's not forget how absolutely SHIT it looked.
youtube.com/watch?v=Ye0Rl16elKo
Someone fucking find me a video with those people on an animation loop at the beginning that look like they came out of a flash cartoon.

>And 3 isn't a disaster?

It is, read my post

And this is what i'm saying

>Good
ME1
>Acceptable to poor-might as well just youtube it
ME2
ME A
>McFucking Kill yourself
ME3

Yeah that running is shit, but ME:A is worse still.

>3 worse than A
What is this meme?

Shit stinks, water is wet, trees cast shade and Bioware games have piss poor animations. What else is new?

3 was one of the worst games of the last console generation. Fact. Just as bad as DA2 and FF13.

>2 and 3 rated higher than 1

IF YOU'RE GONNA LET ME DOWN

THEN LET ME DOWN GENTLY

The writing is shit, the VO sound like they hired straight off the streets except for Daddy Ryder who dies in the prologue. The decisions are gone, the models look worse than ME2.

Ah, so it's grandfathered in as being the worse possible game Bioware can produce? ME3 was shit, and no one is defending that. DA:I and ME:A are worse still, unless you can give me an example of how they are superior to ME:3.

If you really liked 2, then yes.
There are some retarded situations, but it's no DA2.

Yes

It's at least as good as 2, but the ending is stupid.