17 hours until H1Z1 dies for good

17 hours until H1Z1 dies for good
>PUBG thread

What makes this any different from H1Z1?

Why would anyone buy this when H1Z1 exists.

Is it F2P?

why is the name so retarded

why is TERA developers making BR game?

PUBG will kill H1Z1 just like Wildstar killed WoW.

as long as ninja and dr.disrespect play h1z1, it won't die

Why does the fucking creator plaster his name on this shit?

All he did was make some fucking mod for ARMA 3 and he thinks hes hot shit now?

Alright game though

They are both definitley switching. Dr uninstalled h1z1 last night on stream

Devs that listen to the players and actually put out patches

h1z1 has horrible server connectivity and its common to die as a result of sync errors or general buggery

PUBG doesn't seem to suffer from any of those issues enmasse, but the gameplay appears to be much slower and more arma like given what i've seen

no, it will be around $30 USD

>all he did was make some mod
He made the Arma 3 Battle Royale mod, which was limited by Bohemia's garbage unoptimized engine.
H1Z1 devs asked him to help them make what is now King of the Kill, which never gets updated, is unstable as fuck, and is more of a child's game than fucking minecraft, and they dropped him.

So he said fuck it, I'll make the PROPER battle royale game, with blackjack and hookers, and I'll pull a fucking Sid Meier and slap my goddamn name on it.
And it's a good mix between the Arma 3 mod and KotK. Many of the top H1Z1 streamers have already said they're dropping that shit for PUBG.

Shit, Dr Disrespect uninstalled H1Z1 live on stream.

I liked everything you said but

>Shit, Dr Disrespect uninstalled H1Z1 live on stream.

Fuck off man

dr disrespect uninstalls h1z1 on daily basis

he will probably stay on h1z1 because twitch mouthbreathers like it

based summit1g is switching to it. i have played some of the closed beta with him only because i am a twitch subscriber and frequent donator.

This is some impressive baiting, son.

>He made the Arma 3 Battle Royale mod, which was limited by Bohemia's garbage unoptimized engine.
>proceeds to use similarly garbage unoptimized engine

this game will kill H1Z1 r-right guys?

Yes, at least on twitch

PUBG is absolute shit compared to ARMA. What makes ARMA BR good are the features that are already in the vanilla game and realistic terrain.

PUBG level design is fucking awful. Just US houses, trees and rocks randomly spread in the terrain, that is supposed to be Russia?

Also I can run A3 BR at 50-60 fps in what you call "garbage unoptimized engine" while PUBG is sometimes dropping to 15 fps even on the lowest settings.

Both pubg and h1z1 are nigger shit games and everyone playing them should be executed immediately.

People will never stop playing h1z1 because they already invested hundreds of dollars in skins.

Based lirik plays it too.