Sunless Sea/Skies/Fallen London thread

THE SUN. THE SUN. THE SUN. THE SUN. THE SUN. THE SUN. THE SUN. THE SUN. THE SUN. THE SUN. THE SUN. THE SUN. THE SUN. THE SUN. THE SUN. THE SUN. THE SUN. THE SUN. THE Sunless Sea thread. THE SUN. THE SUN. THE SUN. THE SUN. THE SUN. THE SUN. THE SUN. THE SUN. THE SUN. THE SUN. THE SUN. THE SUN. THE SUN. THE SUN. THE SUN. THE SUN. THE SUN. THE SUN.

Fuck the Khanate

T. Admiral

CAUGHT IN HER RAVEN HAIR, IS BLAZING IN ME OUT OF ALL CONTROLLLLLL

FUCKING SUSPICIOUS FOREIGNERS
FUCKING TRAITOROUS KHAN'S SHADOW
WHERE'S MY FUCKING FERMENTED HORSE MILK ALREADY

T. Khanate

>start playing
>get tired of the slow pace
>stop playing
>start over some time later
>repeat several times
I've given up on finishing Sunless Sea.
I hope Sunless Skies will be faster paced, or have less grind.

Anybody played House of Many Doors?

[S W E A T I N G]

I T S T I M E T O S T O P

>tfw your suspicion is >100 but they still can't catch you in the act

T O O L A T E

I will only EVER consider to play FL again if they let me pay 100$ for infinite actions. Fucking late-game, I swear to god, Alexis, I will castrate you.

Mid-game here, I'm already feeling the grind. For what conceivable reason does Casing take three fucking actions? For fuck's sake, Shadowy.

>Shadowy
Sweet summer child, you don't even know what grindcore mess the other stats have.

Good luck fulfilling ambitions as well, by the way.

>picked Most venerated explorer ambition
>those secrets/stories/etc requirements

I've blagged 2 of my level ~90 stats to 100 to pass the PoSI checks and am on my way to doing the other 2, but Shadowy's my lowest stat at 61. How bad does it get?

Holy fucking shit

hehehehehe

picked nemesis

welcome to iron republic aka fuck you and your double action pool

now go back to london and bring me 999999 items from the back street

Bought a ship yet? Heh. Good luck.

>hauling stone from the Lion's Arch
>good echoes
>tfw abruptly having to choose a side
>no more regular income

This is change that I don't like

I meant the Salt Lions wtf

>excavating ancient sculptures of bad tidings for gold
I expected it to go badly from the beginning, so I didn't do that.

As an aside, does anyone know if the app still has all those great bugs in it, like double the action refresh rate and resetting actions? Heard it had an update recently.

Maybe that's why Salt was always paying attention to me

Whoopsie doodle

Ah, so this is hell.

Hell is when you also die and have max scandal.

I never enjoyed chess so much in my life.

What happens?

What the fuck do I do in Sunless Sea to ensure survival at the very beginning? I seem to have a hard time getting off of the ground. I try to hit all the nearby ports for easy fuel and supplies early on, but it still proves difficult.

Are there any "Limeware platters" for this game?

zee sounds like a tumblr word

What happens when things go bad in this game? You basically spend a full week to grind bad mojo away so you can do things in London.

Find the Salt Lions and haul that stone until it runs out. Explore further in the meantime

Nah, I know what happens when you die. I thought you meant you got a special event or something, like the Batman running away, or along those kinda lines.

>Batman
For fuck's sake. Well, you know what I meant.

>Almost halfway out from London
>Still no Salt Lions
I can never find this fucking place.

I keep trying to get back into this game, But my OCD compels a ragequit, I'd rather not have an unrepeatable, unfinishable storyline come down to a chancy luck challenge thank you very fucking much.

And fate locking also is aggravating, It's impossible to tell whether something would be worth the fate.

Southeast of London, maybe a quarter of the map away

Don't forget to use your zeebat

i really like fallen london, got posi with persuasion grinding shadowy is fucking awful btw.

what are some essential mods for sunless sea? i'm using a trainer for faster boat speed and nothing else. should i cheat something else to make the game more fun?

Try north or south

>I'd rather not have an unrepeatable, unfinishable storyline come down to a chancy luck challenge thank you very fucking much.
Which storyline is that?

It's been a while. But a direct example from sunless sea The Genial Magician.

Not him, but I remember something in the past pissing me off SO MUCH I quit the game for like a few months. But it was maybe two years ago, so I don't remember.

The royal Bethlehem hotel is a wonderful place to say pay no mind to talking tigers and never ever step into the mirrors.

Is the fate-locked Jack of smiles option worth it? The one with the knife

>Pristine Raven Egg
It says incubate it in some books. Is this gonna require more Collated Research?

Is it 10 fate?

Eh, the whole Jack thing it's pretty obvious.

>The fucking Night Writer
It's repeatable, but my fucking god. Whoever thought that many luck events was a fun idea needs shooting.