Other urls found in this thread:

archive.nyafuu.org/vp/thread/31975103/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

maymay proliferation.
Fuck kids
Fuck newfags
Fuck people who can't into rules 1 and 2
literal cancer

It's weird how "meme" used to kind of mean a popular in-joke and now it just means "anything and fucking everything at all", from jokes to images to comic strips to attitudes. Nowadays you can't find anybody who knows what an image macro is

It's not only weird, it's depressing as hell.

I, for one, am glad that the term troll isn't being thrown around like it used to be. It'll be a few more years before cuck, kek, and lel are out of 4chans vocabulary.

>troll isn't being thrown around
Instead we have bait. Everything is fucking bait.

welcome to the awful world of ironic humor

Did anybody save more of these?

;_;

cheeky cunt

They were destroyed!

I have a shitty book of racist jokes from the 60s that's better than this

Got me

come on man

This will be the first time I reply to one of these. It never fucking works. I read at least one a day and my mom is still fucking alive. None of these fucking work

>the interposes are leaking

FUUUUUUUCKK

>favorite show is Big Bang theory
Makes a lot of sense honestly considering the widespread autism

I think he means literally why is it allowed to be sold on Amazon considering it's someone infringing on Nintendo's IP (frowned upon) for profit (very very frowned upon).

I find it hard to be mad because my little bro loves all this stupid shit

This stuff is for kids you realise

I had to stop letting this bother me or I would've gone crazy with all my normie friends constantly talking about the "memes" they see on facebook.

>howling laughter

fucking sicko

I DO HAVE MORE OF THESE.
I'LL DUMP THEM HERE.
LOOK AT THIS.
IT'S TOP TIER HUMORS.

knjknb;ln

TOP KEK. I AM DYING

I've only got the one friend, but luckily he knows the difference and finds it as stupid as I do. can't imagine tolerating even one night of people making references to something they saw, you've got patience

Reminds me of a "How to write Dragon ball fan fiction" book written by a mom about her kid just reporting what he did with his action figures at a Barnes and Noble like ten years ago.
>/coolstory

>If you tell a joke in the Forest Biome and nobody laughs, was it a joke?

OHOHOHHHOEHEHEHEHEEH

Everything is Minecraft

LAUGH, PLEASE LAUGH. MY JOKES ARE THE BEST!!

What you don't like dank meme-wars on Facebook user?

Why would T Swizzle be playing minecraft and eating potatoes?

abhorrent

fug

Her gargantuan feet hurt so she's stuck at home.

Does it include half press memes?

It's cringy as fuck, but it's not wrong

Nice edit user

What the fuck is this

But it is. It takes 10 seconds to google any one of those to find the origin and what it means. People paid money for an incorrect textbook and pay a tuition to learn that garbage

SUPER DESTROYED

The sad part is that there's probably kids who think he's cool for wearing all that

The first one is wrong, flipping a table is not showing surrender. Think when jesus went into that temple and started flipping tables and shit he was surrendering?

My mom's already dead, you titanium dumbass.

>mfw remembering the threads on Sup Forums around a year and a half ago where someone literally went to his school's "meme club" and posted a group shot from it

god help us

There's a podcast out there that claims that this poster was a prank that somebody played on their friend by putting their email address on it. Apparently they still get emails to this day.

Same reason why this, any the many other iterations, are allowed. Some madman dumped it on /vp/ a few weeks ago, too.
archive.nyafuu.org/vp/thread/31975103/

Let's evaluate these, shall we?
1, knock knock: rather weak, but not totally flawed. Still predicated on the same creeper explosion joke that dominates the book

2, Steve landmine: not a bad pun, but are there even landmines in minecraft? Explosion.

3, favorite TV: BAZINGA. Explosion. Laugh track.

4, creeper monkey: also not that bad of a pun for a kids' book. However, explosion.

5, rock concert: I can see where they're trying to take the pun here, but the delivery is just too weak. They actually would have been better off going for a past tense here like with many of the "HE WAS DESTROYED" """jokes,""" so that you'd get a proper double entendre. As it stands, we have someone hoping they aren't blown away, which means both "I hope I am not killed in an explosion" which is a reasonable thought, and "I hope I am not thoroughly impressed with this concert" which would not make sense without additional detail bogging the whole thing down. Also, explosion.

6, creeper shower: this is more than a lazily "minecraftified" joke; it makes little sense. The creeper, as every minecraft player and unfortunate reader of this joke book surely knows, needs no outside aid to blow up. It blows up on its own. Weak. Explosion.

7, what movie: I can only assume this is supposed to be a joke about EXPLOSIONS and being DESTROYED being a "major theme" of Minecraft, as the book repeatedly asserts. The delivery has no impact, unless I'm missing some deeper reference here.

8, cow bomb: not a terrible pun, but not an okay one either. Explosion.

9, French emperor: And here's a decent pun that has zero relation to Minecraft. Can someone who has played Minecraft recently confirm that there are no landmines in the bar game? Sure, there are pressure plates over TNT, but no landmines, right? EXPLOSION.

10, booby trap: Now we have the opposite problem that the concert joke had. Converse? Contrapositive? E X P L O S I O N

Fuck you man.

Behold, The fate of all things started on Sup Forums that become memes.

Stop creating memes just to filter Newfags you're only doing more damage than they ever could.

nintendo games are also for kids, they just aren't massive piles of shit.

Who the fuck made this?

Memes are dead, people are trying to make (AKA force) new memes every day and it's starting to get really sad, everyone rushes to make as many images as they can with their "new joke" to get them sweet likes on FB, companies advertise using this sort of shit, they pay money to a bunch of idiots to get on the hottest, spiciest trending memes so they can shove that shit down out throats.
It's not about having stupid jokes or fun anymore, it's about getting the approval of other people and to be in the "cool kids" club.