Is good?

Is good?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=ycKVKyfCX1k
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Hell yes.

I bought it for the first time a couple months ago, got 40% through it and still waiting to see what all the hype was about. Haven't picked it up in like two months, it's not bad but it's nothing really special and it isn't extremely fun.

are you seriously fucking asking if chrono trigger is good? tell me where you fucking live, cause i'm gonna kill you OP, i'm gonna fucking kill you!

chrono trigger is not good, chrono trigger is one of the best game ever made and not in that "we have to suck nintendo cock or they won't give us a switch next time" kind of way

Why does she have 6 fingers?

It absolutely is. I only played this game for the first time about 3 years ago and it's easily one of the best RPG's I've ever played.

DS version is the definitive version. New content isn't great, but having all the PSX features with reasonable load times is GOAT.

Definitive version tbqh

The added in extra quests are dogshit, but you can easily ignore them.

>got 40% through it
Where did you get to? You might be nowhere near 40%. A lot of crazy shit happens and the game opens up later on. What was the last thing that happened to you?

My favorite game of all time and I hate the RPG genre.

REMEMBER GOING BACK AND FORTH ON THAT SHITTY MOUNTAIN OVER AND OVER

THAT WAS THE BEST ADDITION TO ANY GAME EVER

Was one of the few great games that I missed out on back when it was released originally

Played it when it got the remake on the DS, got about 3/4ths through the game before I dropped it

Was far from being a bad game but I just lost interest and never picked it back up again

Played it in 2010 not realizing the hype. I just got it off a list of top snes games while looking for roms on my phone. It's pretty fucking good. We'll designed gameplay with a story that entices you and none of the quests feel like filler. Everything about it has aged phenomenally well for a game so old. 10/10 would play again

YES

youtube.com/watch?v=ycKVKyfCX1k

I got stuck after beating the lizards demon though couldn't find out where to go from there

I got to the factory ruins, right after you have to enter the XABY code to open the door.

not even close to 40% then

What the fug, the game's story hasn't even really started yet.

>CTfags used to rave on here for years that CC wasn't canon

The asshurt when the DS version hit was fucking delightful. I love both games though I prefer CC, I don't know why such a vocal number of CT fans take time out to shit on CC ar every opportunity.

Played this years ago, couldn't get past the part where you have to follow this monster round and shout into the microphone or something

CC is fantastic and has the best game soundtrack ever.

It felt like it was dragging already. I may give it another shot, but it wasn't the mindblowing experience people pretend it is.