youtube.com/watch?v=dcfV6yUUMhs
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

the force

Betrayal

>Darth (be)Traya(l)
Bravo Lucas

She was blind and a pedophile.

Kyle Katarn had that shit figured out

The force is a tool and should be used as such thinking about it clouds your judgement and your mind.

Plus you can use what ever fucking power you want

>and a pedophile
I think i missed that part

>Kyle Katarn
I don't know shit about this guy. Can somebody redpill me on him.

>pedophile
It all makes sense now

if anyone was the pedo it was atris

She couldn't see it either.

Here's your redpill:

Kyle Katarn was the protagonist of an almost exclusively action-focused FPS, which was followed by sequels that added jedi weapons/abilities for more varied and unique gameplay but still wanted to be a good FPS first and foremost with story/lore secondary to that. So now he's considered by autists to be one of the few characters who can use Jedi abilities from both alignments without even sticking to one alignment, and one of the most powerful Jedi to still carry around a dozen different guns alongside his lightsaber. That wasn't necessarily the intention of the character or what he's all about though, game devs just wanted us to be able to have fun without roleplaying as a religious monk, and to be able to use the fun abilities like lightning and choking without following an evil storyline.

The prequels and the extended universe ruined lightsabers. They're no longer cool or unique.

why?

So like you said, he's a character made as an excuse for a good guy to use both light and dark powers, while fighting the bad guys? Like Starkiller.

Plinkett babby =]

Serious subconscious inferiority complex from always raising others to greatness without ever gaining recognition. She was mad jelly that she couldn't get any of that Revan dick.

Cause a total of 3 people had them in the first 3 movies. Everyone has at least 1 light saber now.

She thought she knew best
>be female
>imagine some bullshit
>"well, I thought it, how could I EVER be wrong?"
there is no taking a minute to think critically

Well, that's the point, they slowly became rare after the jedi were exterminated

bad incomplete game, just like all their others.

we've got a joker bois

you have bad taste.

Why does she have multiples of Anakin's lightsaber?

because it's fanart.

not an argument
Then again, at least half of Kyle's students turned to the dark side

Literally no straight answer because incomplete game.

What the point is doesn't change the impact of their frequency

Kind of does, since their presence or lack of presence serves a symbolic purpose.

Katarn is basically a rouge jedi of sorts although his force lighting is green in color he had a student (also another protagonist in a game) Jaden Korr who follows the same path

That's your opinion. The lightsaber's more esoteric nature was ruined by their constant use, at least for me. Regardless of anu in-universe explanation or symbolic gesture

she was completely mental. whole game is about her suicide.

literally nothing

she was guiding the player to the point where they could follow Revan into unknown space and confront the ancient Sith

>tfw Obsidian will never get to make a game about that because the kike mouse doesn't want anyone ruining their ebin vision for the universe

do you have the rest of those user?

Id thought you never ask

Well there ever be a Star Wars RPG where you're not a force-sensitive? Not counting MMOs

Every plan she ever had she fucked up hardcore so she was jaded and bitter.

>herp derp lets train these 2 sith to be super powerful because sith never betray eachother right?
>oh noes they stole my powah woe is me
>im so butthurt im going to train a jedi just to kill them
>lets literally kill the force while im at it so no one can ever use it again because how dare they take it from me
>oh noes i cant kill the force
>oh noes i cant kill the jedi
>woe is me

I will never not be mad about Legacy of the Force and Fate of the Jedi

An elegant weapon for a more civilized time, eh? Times have changed!

thanks user. saved

that would be retarded.
>would be there a fantasy setting full of magic and mystical stuff where you can't use them?

but if you're going to make something BEFORE all of the jedis got wiped out wouldn't said content have to have multiple lightsabers in it because multiple jedi exists?

hopefully not, sounds boring as shit

Who the fuck likes the rebels over the empire? I'm not even a "lol cool empire xd" type of guy, but seriously, who the fuck does?

Rouge Squadron?

And uh thats it

Rebels have cooler fighters

Republic was the best to be honest

Using blasters and jetpacks and shit, way better than being some faggot space samurai that is always a Mary Sue.

the first clone wars tv show was so much better than the 2nd. Too bad it wasnt nearly as long

Nah, that's a terrible idea.

Me before I played Battlefront 2's campaign when I was 10.

CGI Clone wars actually got better

The rebels show is complete shit

>actually got better
>turn grievous into sniveling coward
>shitty children pandering with a padawan more obnoxious than pan from dragon ball GT

Its the greatest idea

Yes, if that's the way you wish to go about the story. You don't have to show a grand jedi enclave with thousands of jedis running around. You don't have to have scenes where there are hundreds of jedis in one battle. You can certainly choose to.
You could make the jedi order a very small one, if you so desired.

Should I even bother playing TOR after this? I think I'd prefer to leave what happens next up to my imagination

>>turn grievous into sniveling coward
the movies did that well before TCW

First post, best post.

youtube.com/watch?v=iK7LXyMdUW4

youtube.com/watch?v=dcfV6yUUMhs

All I am saying is you should give it another chance

no

w'll never see another jedi knight game
also wasn't the ending to jka whee jaden turns to the darkside cannon?

Jaden didnt turn to the dark side

He went full murderous rampage

it wasn't

You sound like a fucking retard

they didnt have to make it even worse

im like half way through season 1 but holy shit ashoka just ruins the show for me. Promise it gets better?

Season 3 gets way better

All the episodes with just clones are god tier though

season 1 can be a bit rough, but things get better in season 2 and it really gets it shit together in s3

Good post, Timmy

>Fucking spine snap

I thought this show was for kids that was brutal

So, 50/50. There's your balance lightsidefags

The Republic and Empire are functionally identical to one another for anyone who isn't a force user or allied with force users.

Clones were a bit better and the empire id argue has a better navy

>I thought this show was for kids

Clone wars is marketed towards nostalgia fags of the series who were unhappy with the prequel movies.

They only barely maintain their age ratings because Disney's fat cock prevents the boards from increasing it.

>came out and finished before the buyout
it's because there was no blood

why did he imperial empire spend all that treasure on two easily destroyable death stars when they could have had millions of star destroyers for the same cost?

Because star wars is fucking stupid. Why the fuck would grand moff tarkin destroy alderan?

problem is you will lose 70% percent of the time against a force user unless you are some mary sue bullshit or a fucking monstrosity like grievous and he was trained by a MASTER JEDI in how to kill jedi which told him to run like a little bitch is he didn't caught them off guard

Power boners. Its actually pretty realistic, all that power goes to your head. Oh that girl wont give you what you want? Just blow up her planet because you can. Like i could see that happening irl.

Grand Moff Tarkin was pretty much only 1 step below the emperor in an empire consisting of trillions of people and billions of worlds. Think how huge his ego would be.

Why would the americ*ns drop 2 nuclear bombs on Japan?

petty spite

Which you functionally could with that amount of star destroyers.

or just don't make it another fucking story involving Jedi

that's like making a samurai game without samurai

Its possible that the amount of star destroyers needed to rival that much fire power would be pretty much as expensive and would require more people to operate.

>entire galaxy that has literally 2 Jedi+Vader and the Emperor in it
>somehow cannot think of a scenario where Jedi are not involved

>Obsidian apologists
All of their games are shit built on good intentions. Obsidian are a bunch of ideas guys who can never deliver and yet have an army of shills defending them and putting all the blame on other companies.

It's not a matter of being unable to think of one, it's a matter of why would anyone want that?

>revan understood snacks

>literally 2 Jedi
Only for a very very short time span of about 20 years. For the other thousands and thousands of years that we know of there were plenty of jedi and at one point just as many sith until Bane decided to kill all of them.

what was his fucking problem?

you have bad taste.

jaden was the better jedi

If you take out the jedi it's just another dime a dozen sci fi franchise. Jedi are the only thing that makes it star wars. That said they should be used sparingly and to deliver powerful moments rather than just have some mook jedi whip out his laser sword every time someone looks at him funny.

>Obsidian are a bunch of ideas guys who can never deliver and yet have an army of shills defending them and putting all the blame on other companies.
Holy shit this. Every game they put out is an unfished buggy mess and they always try to justify it with
>WAAAHHHH WE DIDNT HAVE ENOUGH TIME WAHHH
Fuck you obsidian you are literally given the engines and assets from the last games it shouldn't take you nearly as long to make a sequel if you had proper time management.

>Republic Commando
>three Battlefronts
>Bounty Hunter
hurr durr

The autism is strong with this one.

PURE